Cat Fight Breaks Out On House Floor

The Democrats should apologize (and maybe they have). They chose to let MTG drag them down to her level. They should know better.

Hopefully that will not happen again.
1716028202437.png

Can anyone explain what, "Oh girl, baby girl, don't even play." Means???
It means angry Latin girls will cutcha. AOC is not tough enough though.
barney_true_story.png

:auiqs.jpg:

I'll never forget this one night me and my friend were going out. So somebody said "come in" so I step in through

the front door and a knife goes whizzing by right in front of me.

I look to the left (where the knife went) and there' s like 7 knives stuck in the wall over there.

I look to the right and my friend's sister is over there behind the kitchen bar all bent over and red-faced and raging.

I started to ask her what's wrong..

And there here he comes up the hall to go out, so I ask "What's wrong with your sister, bro? She seems upset."

He says: "Aw, it's alright bro, she's just pregnant."

She was like Godzilla vs. Tokyo at that point in time. RAGING! GRAWR!

We did that right in front of her, btw. She wasn't going to throw knives at us on purpose.

And then we went out and she raged until she got tired.

That being said, my friend's sister is a real woman. She'd kick the fuck out of AOC.

She was a good mother. Raised some good kids.

Last edited:
It means angry Latin girls will cutcha. AOC is not tough enough though.
barney_true_story.png

:auiqs.jpg:

I'll never forget this one night me and my friend were going out. So somebody said "come in" so I step in through

the front door and a knife goes whizzing by right in front of me.

I look to the left (where the knife went) and there' s like 7 knives stuck in the wall over there.

I look to the right and my friend's sister is over there behind the kitchen bar all bent over and red-faced and raging.

I started to ask her what's wrong..

And there here he comes up the hall to go out, so I ask "What's wrong with your sister, bro? She seems upset."

He says: "Aw, it's alright bro, she's just pregnant."

She was like Godzilla vs. Tokyo at that point in time. RAGING! GRAWR!

We did that right in front of her, btw. She wasn't going to throw knives at us on purpose.

And then we went out and she raged until she got tired.

That being said, my friend's sister is a real woman. She'd kick the fuck out of AOC.

She was a good mother. Raised some good kids.
Now we know why most Latan nations aren't doing so good.
Then again, no nations are now.

The Democrats should apologize (and maybe they have). They chose to let MTG drag them down to her level. They should know better.

Crockett was the one who used profanity and homophobia, and is now selling T-shirts based on her lame homophobic and inaccurate insults. Are you blaming MTG for that?

Democrats started the nastiness. Green quietly responded. Democrats went into the complete gutter with cursing and homophobia and lying namecalling.

Forum List

Back