UCLA Hamasniks release their list of demands...and it's hilarious

I went to an open air jazz concert right where those little Hamas monsters set up their camp at UCLA... it makes me sick to see what they have done to that area of campus... that spay paint will not be easy to remove without damaging the brick and rock walls... and to think that there were faculty in that camp watching that take place is something the school and we should never forgive... fire them and take their teaching credentials away....

Note especially the request for "NO bagels" (lol), and the need for gloves to fit "small hands" (that tracks).

And guys, hot food for lunch is IMPORTANT!!

Who raised these people??

Prolly includes lifetime Starbucks passes.

Well, they seem to have conquered the campuses. Their cult god allah demands their complete allegiance. They obey and comply.

It's fun ... why we go to college in the first place ... burning Ronald Reagan's children in effigy while chatting Ho Chi Min's praises ...

You folks don't go to college ... so why the bellyaching? ... Red States want to secede so don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out ... biggest coward in Washington today is MAGA Mike Johnson ... make sure you take him back when you do leave ...

It's fun ... why we go to college in the first place ... burning Ronald Reagan's children in effigy while chatting Ho Chi Min's praises ...

You folks don't go to college ... so why the bellyaching? ... Red States want to succeed so don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out ... biggest coward in Washington today is MAGA Mike Johnson ... make sure you take him back when you do leave ...

See, all you can do is politicize EVERYTHING. I have a couple degrees. I never burned flags or effigies and never saw loonbats running around campus screaming about their latest cause.

See, all you can do is politicize EVERYTHING. I have a couple degrees. I never burned flags or effigies and never saw loonbats running around campus screaming about their latest cause.
I suppose there are still some actual colleges out there still.

Jo

You have a couple of college degrees and you don't see what Hamas is up to? ... "all a Texan can say is 'thank God for Mississippi'" ...

The Cops are recording the faces of these punks so they can turn it over to the school.... good luck getting jobs you fools...

FREE 45!
FREE FREE 45!
FREE FREE FREE 45!
1714662290009.jpeg

Forum List

Back