trump is saying things out loud that no other presidential candidate has ever said

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

trump seems to have no fear that many of the positions he is advocating are authoritarian. Maybe he knows his cult does not care. They operate on emotions, rather than rational thought. The interviews that I have seen with some of these people are bizarre, to say the least.

trump seems to have no fear that many of the positions he is advocating are authoritarian.
Can you name 3?

trump seems to have no fear that many of the positions he is advocating are authoritarian. Maybe he knows his cult does not care. They operate on emotions, rather than rational thought. The interviews that I have seen with some of these people are bizarre, to say the least.
Only one cult Reichbabbler.
Your campaigning has been amazing, Trump is in!
Where will you move jimboliar?

I can't get past Alternet's paywall but exactly what is he advocating that is authoritarian?

No other President lost a locked 2nd term due to a virus launch and ~30 million invalid votes. None other dragged thru kiddie Court in 4-5 states over paperwork BS or fantasy stories about an old lying blue-haired hag from 30 years prior. Like Israel to Hamas, I give him carte-blanche to take out this Criminal enemy regime.

I don't care. Actually it makes it even more appealing to vote for him. If Trump could be the President forever, I say YES.

No other President lost a locked 2nd term due to a virus launch and ~30 million invalid votes. None other dragged thru kiddie Court in 4-5 states over paperwork BS or fantasy stories about an old lying blue-haired hag from 30 years prior. Like Israel to Hamas, I give him carte-blanche to take out this Criminal enemy regime.
No other losing President LIED for four years after losing.

How Dictatorian of you. Typical MAGA.
thanks

MAGAA

trump train.jpg

He said something about keeping up with pregnant people, so if they go to another state to get an abortion, their home state, where its illegal, can prosecute them. Which is completely authoritarian. And illegal.
Really? Given his position on abortion that doesn't sound right at all. Exactly what did he say?

And you fell for Biden's lies. How did that turn out? :laughing0301::laughing0301:

Bidens lies? You guys needto stop with these false equivalences and imaginary bullshit and loo at the facts. The economy is setting records. You guys can talk about inflation all you want but its global and Biden has nothingto do with the after effects of COVID. Moreover, Biden is not the one bragging about jacking up prices purposefully, its the corporations who are doing that even as they want tax cuts. RWM won't tell you that.

For sane Americans, Biden has turned out great.

Bidens lies? You guys needto stop with these false equivalences and imaginary bullshit and loo at the facts. The economy is setting records. You guys can talk about inflation all you want but its global and Biden has nothingto do with the after effects of COVID. Moreover, Biden is not the one bragging about jacking up prices purposefully, its the corporations who are doing that even as they want tax cuts. RWM won't tell you that.

For sane Americans, Biden has turned out great.

Obiden people worked with China to manufacture the virus, the launch it via airtravel. Then worked dillegently behind the scenes with corrupt State Govenors to shut down and kill Trumps years. Are you on ripple? I had not heard the economy is “setting records”? interesting.

Forum List

Back