Trump gets more bad news today

Depends on the reason he’s not taken away. If the SS prevent him from doing so, I would admit it. Would you if the situation is different?
I would say that in order for me to be correct that the SS would have to physically stop it OR provide something to the judge where the judge recinds .
Agree?

Trump deserves the thumping and bumping he is getting for scores of years of being a business and political criminal and generally an enemy of humanity.

A New York appeals court handed down a defeat to former President Donald Trump while he was in court on Tuesday. The court rejected his appeal of a gag order imposed by Judge Juan Merchan, who is overseeing Trump's hush money trial, according to a new court filing.

Excellent .. I hope Donald Trump challenges the gag order, to discuss the ongoing trial, and gets jail time by violating that gag order .. just another boost and advancement to the Trump train of support.

Please Juan Merchan .. imprison him!

If the Judges says, "A night in jail for contempt, he would be immediately removed to the bailiff offices, where previous arrangements be to his remandment center would happen." This is already planned.
This is fanciful pre determination of Trumps guilt and removal which No One responsible for Trumps protection will permit .

I'm not surprised that a NEW YORK appeals court would turn down the appeal.
1715723296669.png

I would say that in order for me to be correct that the SS would have to physically stop it OR provide something to the judge where the judge recinds .
Agree?
I think it’s likely the Secret Service are already thinking and planning for Trump’s incarceration.

They’d be stupid not to.

This is fanciful pre determination of Trumps guilt and removal which No One responsible for Trumps protection will permit .
Stop whining. This was worked out long ago. The SS would accompany him but would be under NYC supervision. All worked out.

I seriously doubt that the Secret Service would comply with allowing Trump to be incarcerated.

Merchan’s political desire to inflict jail on Trump will probably have to await serious litigation on whether it can be allowed over the objection of the Secret Service.

But don’t know that judge Merchan is fully aware of the storm he’d awaken by such a petty decision.

I seriously doubt that the Secret Service would comply with allowing Trump to be incarcerated.

Merchan’s political desire to inflict jail on Trump will probably have to await serious litigation on whether it can be allowed over the objection of the Secret Service.

But don’t know that judge Merchan is fully aware of the storm he’d awaken by such a petty decision.
Thought process
Breath of fresh air

It's all worked out. Let not your little heart be worried.
It’s all worked out is child babble
Come crunch time, Trump never going to be hauled out of court because its already established by federal law to prevent with nothing to the contrary to intercede

Trump deserves the thumping and bumping he is getting for scores of years of being a business and political criminal and generally an enemy of humanity.

A New York appeals court handed down a defeat to former President Donald Trump while he was in court on Tuesday. The court rejected his appeal of a gag order imposed by Judge Juan Merchan, who is overseeing Trump's hush money trial, according to a new court filing.

And still no one knows exactly what he's on trail for
Well we know
You don't

I’m finished besting the ninnies
If Trump is Ever taken into custody in the courtroom and removed from SS then I will not post for one week.
That does Not include a guilty verdict from the charges of the trial where he might be taken away and is limited to this fake notion that violation of the gag order will allow for the judge to have him incarcerated on the spot and taken out of the hands of SS.

I’m finished besting the ninnies
If Trump is Ever taken into custody in the courtroom and removed from SS then I will not post for one week.
That does Not include a guilty verdict from the charges of the trial where he might be taken away and is limited to this fake notion that violation of the gag order will allow for the judge to have him incarcerated on the spot and taken out of the hands of SS.
You do not make the rules.

If he is arrested for violating the gag order, he will be taken into custody, with his agents accompanying him. They are there for his protection only and will follow the court's orders.

The criminal Trump is not above the law.

Forum List

Back