Trump gets more bad news today

John Edgar Slow Horses

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2023
Trump deserves the thumping and bumping he is getting for scores of years of being a business and political criminal and generally an enemy of humanity.

A New York appeals court handed down a defeat to former President Donald Trump while he was in court on Tuesday. The court rejected his appeal of a gag order imposed by Judge Juan Merchan, who is overseeing Trump's hush money trial, according to a new court filing.

He never had any chance of a fair trial in NYC or DC. The only important thing is that it isn't going to hurt his polling, and that just keeps getting better and better. It's making the Dems absolutely insane...
Why won't he get a fair trial in New York?

Do you think the case in Florida will be fair?

From what I have read, every time Trump visits local businesses during the trial people love him.

It's more likely now that the judge will instruct the jury to not find Trump guilty. The backlash by Trump's supporters is once again too big a risk for the entire country.

If they show their faces again, they won't be taking the threat semi-serious again while another election is being stolen.

Enough of waving the flags on sticks and having a peaceful picnic on the lawn!

It's more likely now that the judge will instruct the jury to not find Trump guilty. The backlash by Trump's supporters is once again too big a risk for the entire country.

If they show their faces again, they won't be taking the threat semi-serious again while another election is being stolen.

Enough of waving the flags on sticks and having a peaceful picnic on the lawn!
God, I hope you fuckers try something that stupid.

And he will keep on talking as he sees fit.
I really would like to see an arrest attempt made.

He never had any chance of a fair trial in NYC or DC. The only important thing is that it isn't going to hurt his polling, and that just keeps getting better and better. It's making the Dems absolutely insane...
Fantasists are gonna fantasize.

God, I hope you fuckers try something that stupid.
The question of the loyalty of the military is relevant now Joe. I think that too many Americans aren't taking Trump seriously. And there's close to a tossup on non-believers being roughly equal to those who believe the election was stolen.

If the military was polled alone, the believers in a stolen election would probably have it by a comfortable margin.

Yes and I accept any decision rendered.

Now will you answer my questions?

Then you break from traditional democrats because most of them think cannon is in the bag for Trump.

No, I don’t think Trump can get a fair trial in New York or dc. But, because the law is the law, we’ll have to see where this case goes and trump will just have to use the appeals process.

Trump deserves the thumping and bumping he is getting for scores of years of being a business and political criminal and generally an enemy of humanity.

A New York appeals court handed down a defeat to former President Donald Trump while he was in court on Tuesday. The court rejected his appeal of a gag order imposed by Judge Juan Merchan, who is overseeing Trump's hush money trial, according to a new court filing.

Not really more people are going to realize the kangaroo court he is dealing with. Keep it up!

Forum List

Back