Trump doesn't have a chance.

Thats a lot of words to explain to us how you fundamentally don't understand what the word illicit electioneering mean.

It's perfectly LEGAL to interfere in elections by legal means. It's only illegal if you do it by ILLEGAL MEANS, such as Falsifying Bussiness Records.
Which is a misdemeanor upgraded to a felony for election interference and engineering or rigging purposes (much bigger crime the prosecution is engaged in if proven they are guilty of).

It is being done to affect the outcome of an election by an alleged corrupt prosecution who is assisting the Democrat's to try and allegedly steal another election.

Which is a misdemeanor upgraded to a felony for election interference and engineering or rigging purposes (much bigger crime the prosecution is engaged in if proven they are guilty of).

It is being done to affect the outcome of an election
You've just explained Trump's criminal conviction, so the only question remains - why don't YOU want Trump to be held responsible for his illicit scheme?

Justice is not about loving or hating someone - it's about law and provable violations of it in a court of law before jury of peers.

Lets flip it the other way. I like Biden, but if a prosecutor will bring a crimnal case against him, that he thinks he can prove before judge and jury then more power to him. Does it matter that he may hate Biden? Absolutely not, it's a matter of justice for all, not just justice for people you or I may or may not like.

Last edited:
by an alleged corrupt prosecution

You mean by prosecutor, judge and 12 jurors who were reviewed and accepted by the defense, and then also the appealate court that will be reviewing this case....right?

Aren't you getting that feeling that the conspiracy is getting too big for people to not start rolling their eyes here?

You've just explained Trump's criminal conviction, so the only question remains - why don't YOU want Trump to be held responsible for his illicit scheme?

Justice is not about loving or hating someone - it's about law and provable violations of it in a court of law before jury of peers.

Lets flip it the other way. I like Biden, but if a prosecutor will bring a crimnal case against him, that he thinks he can prove before judge and jury then more power to him. Does it matter that he may hate Biden? Absolutely not, it's a matter of justice for all, not just justice for people you or I may or may not like.
How is any case proven if the prosecution is engaged in election engineering ? Take that out of the equation and you have a case that involves a man probably seeking to protect his family from knowing about an act of weakness, otherwise depending on his sex drive for which has gotten many a men in trouble with their spouse's throughout the thousands of year's on this earth. Trump was never proven to be involved in the pay out or activities, but instead Cohen was the one who said he done the entire thing in order to protect Trump and his family from an extortion plot. Well we see where Stormy's lawyer is today don't we ?

Face it, you demo's want Trump to fail based upon your need to keep your agenda protected, and that sadly is for a minority of citizen's who want to normalize things in society that most won't get behind unless it is forced. And so here the nation is to date.

You mean by prosecutor, judge and 12 jurors who were reviewed and accepted by the defense, and then also the appealate court that will be reviewing this case....right?

Aren't you getting that feeling that the conspiracy is getting too big for people to not start rolling their eyes here?
Remember it's New York where confoolery is the game of the day and on any given day. No way does a republican get a fair trial in NY.

How is any case proven if the prosecution is engaged in election engineering?

Prosecution was specifically involved in prosecuting a criminal case they belived they can win in a court of law, which is their job last I checked.

Trump was never proven to be involved in the pay out or activities,

Thats just laughable denialism.

Of course it was proven, conclusively, to 12 jurors who unanimously found Trump guilty of this illicit scheme.

Prosecution was specifically involved in prosecuting a criminal case they belived they can win in a court of law, which is their job last I checked.

Thats just laughable denialism.

Of course it was proven, conclusively, to 12 jurors who unanimously found Trump guilty of this illicit scheme.
You can fantasize and hope till the cow's come home, but you aren't dealing with a nation full of dumb aces like your cult on the Democrat side thinks that it is.

Your side has attempted to pull of something that is unheard of in this country (being all things are considered), and of course it's obvious when what your side engages in is also amazingly stupid to the majority of people in this world, so why should anyone ever expect any better from you all ??

You can fantasize and hope till the cow's come home, but you aren't dealing with a nation full of dumb aces like your cult on the Democrat side thinks that it is.

Your side has attempted to pull of something that is unheard of in this country (being all things are considered), and of course it's obvious when what your side engages in is also amazingly stupid to the majority of people in this world, so why should anyone ever expect any better from you all ??

Fantasizing is what you and many other rightwingers are doing.

Sane examination of evidence makes Trump's culpability in the scheme obvious and plain. Thats why he got convicted bub.

I've posted pages and pages on here discussing that evidence to other Trumpers like you and sent one of them on USMB vaction for a month based on it.

Fantasizing is what you and many other rightwingers are doing.

Sane examination of evidence makes Trump's culpability in the scheme obvious and plain. Thats why he got convicted bub.

I've posted pages and pages on here discussing that evidence to other Trumpers like you and sent one of them on USMB vaction for a month based on it.
Believe what you want too, but like I said "the nation will decide who's president, and not 12 people in a highly contested fake trial meant to affect the outcome of the 2024 election. You people truly are desperate, and that makes you dangerous.

The thing is, if he wins in November, the trial he's in right now may be the only trial he has to face. And given the fact that it's very possible at least one True Believer will get on any jury, I wouldn't be holding my breath on any convictions.

Sigh.
Do me a favor OP:

Be here on 11/6 to revisit this thread.

Should be a blast.
Believe what you want too, but like I said "the nation will decide who's president, and not 12 people in a highly contested fake trial meant to affect the outcome of the 2024 election. You people truly are desperate, and that makes you dangerous.
It seems the republican hope was for a hung jury, with one loyal Trump supporter holding up the verdict, causing a mistrial.

Well, that didn't happen. Instead we had a unanimous verdict in near record time. But as you said, those 12 jurors won't determine the outcome of the November 5th election. But it should kick a little common sense into the election.

In 2016 Trump said we couldn't have Hillary Clinton elected president, because her possible classified emails case would bring government to a standstill if she were to be put on trial.

Now Trump is trying to say being a convicted felon, facing 3 more indictments, won't put a damper on the presidency.

Well, if the polls are anywhere NEAR accurate, a pretty wide swath of America agrees.

I don't know. Go figure.
This is why Trump said he loves the poorly educated.

They either don't know or don't care that someone who isn't qualified to get a federal job, is qualified to lead the nation.

This is why Trump said he loves the poorly educated.

They think that someone who broke the law, should be put in charge of enforcing the law.

Beagle can I get a serious, thought out, honest reponse from you on this question:

IF Trump was actually guilty of something, had a fair trial and an honest determination by the jury that Trump is guilty.

IF all that is true, do you honestly belive Trump would accept that verdict as fair? Would ever call any trial that convicts him as legitimate?

It seems the republican hope was for a hung jury, with one loyal Trump supporter holding up the verdict, causing a mistrial.

Well, that didn't happen. Instead we had a unanimous verdict in near record time. But as you said, those 12 jurors won't determine the outcome of the November 5th election. But it should kick a little common sense into the election.

In 2016 Trump said we couldn't have Hillary Clinton elected president, because her possible classified emails case would bring government to a standstill if she were to be put on trial.

Now Trump is trying to say being a convicted felon, facing 3 more indictments, won't put a damper on the presidency.
False equivalency.. You know this, so stop playing your games.

Beagle can I get a serious, thought out, honest reponse from you on this question:

IF Trump was actually guilty of something, had a fair trial and an honest determination by the jury that Trump is guilty.

IF all that is true, do you honestly belive Trump would accept that verdict as fair? Do you honestly belive that Trump would ever admit guilt? Would ever call any trial that convicts him as legitimate?
Yes he would, but you know that is a bad question or analogy, otherwise because of everything that's involved. This crap won't be unpacked for year's, but Trump will be president for 4 more year's, and that is sending pure terror through the heart of the Democrat's guilty mind's for what they have done to stop this man.

Yes he would

That just shows, aside from deep gullibility, that you simply don't know Trump.

Trump has never admitted any fault or a loss in anything, no matter how small.

In his books his mantra has always been to never admit anything, never settle, fight everything.

Last edited:
Then you simply don't know Trump.
He might not like it, but if the process was fair then he will do what he's always done in the past, and that is to own up to his responsibilities given in judgements found in case's brought in the spirit of doing business in an environment wild with gold diggers, extortionist, and any other type of leech attempting to suck the blood out of his empire he worked hard as any other to build over time.

Forum List

Back