Time Interview With Trump: Chilling

I just had my roof done. Contractor was Russian. All his workers were Spanish. I didn’t ask if they were legal but I’d bet half or more were not.

I asked him why he hired them and he said that they were great workers, showed up on time and never took days off unless they were near dead.

He also said he could not FIND “anglo” workers that would do that kind of work regardless of pay (without getting crazy)

The roof wasn’t cheap. Had I found a contractor who only employed legal workers (if one exists) it would have been unaffordable

That’s the reality of it

And don’t say different because you know the truth
At one time all roofers were Anglo. We just had all the gutters replaced and some work done on the drainage. All white guys because the invasion isn't that bad here.

That’s not illegal standard it’s a matter of your conscience, or your religion, it’s not even found in English common law.
It's an actual standard that can be legally enforced, unlike what you have proposed. That's the definition of legal standard. It has nothing to do with religion or my conscience.

That’s not a legal standard it’s a matter of your conscience, or your religion, it’s not even found in English common law.
My issue with your "standard" is that it's precisely not that. Standard. The law can't be based on the whims of every individual you talk to.

Gov Abbott has awesome new plan to eliminate pregnancy due to rape & incest! 210908 {post•179}. P@triot Sep’21 Sgahan: “God can't tell you to get an abortion? Seriously? So he can create an entire universe, but he's incapable of speaking? Yeeaahh...ok.” •¥• “The difference is God wouldn't tell you to get an abortion. Because unlike the gross left, he values life”. •¥¥• ptrt 210908 Sgahan00179

Time Interview With Trump: Chilling 240506 {post•50}. NotfooledbyW Vtiwtc: If God respects life at conception as Saint Couchpotato mandates why did the God of Abraham create a natural world where nearly half of conceptions and in miscarriage and the solution that God created is abortion prior to the conceived being being capable of attaining consciousness? nfbw 240506 Vtiwtc00050 to Sgahan00179

Last edited:
It's a biological standard
NotfooledbyW said: Not a legal standard as is our Constitution and justice system based upon English Common Law for standardization throughout history that deal with criminals and how to avoid cruel and unusual punishment as such for a woman who wants to terminate her own pregnancy in the privacy of her own home or have reasonable access to a safe and legal medical facility with licensed doctors to treat her as a patient. #511

Last edited:
Gov Abbott has awesome new plan to eliminate pregnancy due to rape & incest! 210908 {post•179}. P@triot Sep’21 Sgahan: “God can't tell you to get an abortion? Seriously? So he can create an entire universe, but he's incapable of speaking? Yeeaahh...ok.” •¥• “The difference is God wouldn't tell you to get an abortion. Because unlike the gross left, he values life”. •¥¥• ptrt 210908 Sgahan00179

Time Interview With Trump: Chilling 240506 {post•50}. NotfooledbyW Vtiwtc: If God respects life at conception as Saint Couchpotato mandates why did the God of Abraham create a natural world where nearly half of conceptions and in miscarriage and the solution that God created is abortion prior to the conceived being being capable of attaining consciousness? nfbw 240506 Vtiwtc00050 to Sgahan00179
Ok what’s this supposed to prove exactly?

NotfooledbyW said: Not a legal standard as is our Constitution and justice system based upon English Common Law for standardization throughout history that deal with criminals and how to avoid cruel and unusual punishment as such for a woman who wants to terminate her own pregnancy in the privacy of her own home or have reasonable access to a safe and legal medical facility with licensed doctors to treat her as a patient. #511
Biology doesn't need a legal or constitutional standard to be a biological fact. This doesn't mean that women can't kill their children. Obviously they can and do. Legally! That doesn't change the act of taking a life into something else. It's still ending a life, but legally.

Here are the transcripts

It’s all there. Of course in Trump double speak but yeah. It’s there
I already posted that link, I read the entire thing and linked relevant portions, and already debunked yoar bullshit in previous posts.

Everyone already knows that you and Eric Cortellessa are mischaracterizing what Trump said, and creating straw men to knock down.

You are nothing but a liar.

I already posted that link, I read the entire thing and linked relevant portions, and already debunked yoar bullshit in previous posts.

Everyone already knows that you and Eric Cortellessa are mischaracterizing what Trump said, and creating straw men to knock down.

You are nothing but a liar.
Nope. It’s all there

Really? Post examples
How about the detention centers for starters, where he said, several times, that he didn’t think he would need to do it…maybe very little but probably not.

The article would have you believe that he is going to build mass detention camps for these people.

How about the detention centers for starters, where he said, several times, that he didn’t think he would need to do it…maybe very little but probably not.

The article would have you believe that he is going to build mass detention camps for these people.
“Didn’t think he would NEED to” but didn’t rule it out and to do what he was intending to do there’s no other way it could be accomplished

Forum List

Back