Zone1 There's No Such Thing As Being Pro-Black AND Being Pro-Trump

are you scared bobo of those bad black men?....
Yes. They like him because of his brand. Not because he's actually a good person who's going to do good for them. He's not.

Oh well. If he wins I guess it's only 4 years and he can't run again. Right? LOL. Plus Trump will not make it another 4 years. Not after this trial.

I'm also scared of KKK and white supremists for Trump.

I'm scared of pro life people too

I'm scared of uneducated white voters the most. People like you.

Yes. They like him because of his brand. Not because he's actually a good person who's going to do good for them. He's not.

Oh well. If he wins I guess it's only 4 years and he can't run again. Right? LOL. Plus Trump will not make it another 4 years. Not after this trial.

I'm also scared of KKK and white supremists for Trump.

I'm scared of pro life people too

I'm scared of uneducated white voters the most. People like you.
bobo i can stand with a group of Mexicans and blend in.....you would stick out like a fucking snowball....so you must be talking about white people like you.....

There is such a thing as being pro stupid, as in a vote for Biden, Harris.

Vote for Trump because you are pro closing out border, pro low inflation, pro America...
Is your Daddy Trump going to lower the inflation rate once he's in Office?

bobo i can stand with a group of Mexicans and blend in.....you would stick out like a fucking snowball....so you must be talking about white people like you.....

And I can stand with a group of white men and blend in...you would stick out like a fucking charcoal bricket.....But they'd love you for allowing them to talk bad about you when you're not around. I have a lot of Republican friends.

I have a long Greek last name so that's when they realize I'm not really white. Shit. I bet you're whiter than I am. Where were your parents, grandparents, great grandparents born? I'm first generation. My dad came on a boat. Whites don't really consider us white till we shake the accent and forget how to speak a second language.

You actually have to dumb down to become white in America. Global warming, anti education, anti science, idiots!

Because Trump isn't Pro-Black, he's Pro-white, from his own words and actions.

But don't take my words for it, this top-notch lawyer and Pastor breaks it down perfectly...

Wow. No wonder you support Biden, he's just as racist as you are. My question is when your type will die out.

And I can stand with a group of white men and blend in...you would stick out like a fucking charcoal bricket.....But they'd love you for allowing them to talk bad about you when you're not around. I have a lot of Republican friends.

I have a long Greek last name so that's when they realize I'm not really white. Shit. I bet you're whiter than I am. Where were your parents, grandparents, great grandparents born? I'm first generation. My dad came on a boat. Whites don't really consider us white till we shake the accent and forget how to speak a second language.

You actually have to dumb down to become white in America. Global warming, anti education, anti science, idiots!
wait a minute chump......in one post you said....I'm scared of uneducated white voters the most. People like you.......now i am as dark as a charcoal brickett?....i am Siclian Bobo in the summer time i can get pretty brown....i am never mistaken for a white guy...

Marc must be awfully starved for attention, what with the intentionally irritating random bold fonts ant racist postings.

My question, here, is why would any black man want to insult black people by trying to deny them the ability to thick for themselves?

Sounds mote like an white boy DNC member trying desperately to keep blacks on the plantation.

From my loose observations, President Trump never did anything for people of Black African ancestry, except energize an economy in which such people could work and thrive, if they chose to. But there were no initiatives directed at such people, no special benefits, no preferences, no handouts.

If those handouts and preferences are what you want from government, then Trump is not your man. If you want to be free to succeed on your own merits, vote for DJT.

Calling someone a "racist" these days is an admission that there is nothing in your quiver. It is meaningless and powerless. Only idiots take such accusations seriously when there is nothing to back them up. And with Trump there is nothing to back it up.

I go back to the 80's and Trump being on record as saying the Central Park Five should be "executed" and all 5 were innocent after serving time for a crime they were not a part of. This is also a man who spread and fueled the "Birther" theory that rightwing racists all latched on to.

His track record is deeper than just that, but why rehash his family history? Just look at his father.
To agree with you should be right except that look at Joe's history and many lifetime Progs. It's there for all to see. Joe is a chameleon. Changes with the wind and his politics has affected people. Many in a negative way. He was part of crime legislation that put more African Americans into prison when senator. He was involved in domestic abuse legislation that really needs to be modified. In scripture, Lot was a leader of the Jews. Joe promoted ways of living that Lot was part of. Now Joe is the leader of Sodom and Gomorrah promoting their ways of living. And doing this with his own party more and more becoming Islamic controlled. And that means they will destroy Sodom and Gomorrah in their way.

^^^ Well what's this?
I dont feel persecuted , not at all. Most people get along, but maybe he's refering to the fact that White people are the one group that its ok to mock, and its mostly acceptable.

Because Trump isn't Pro-Black, he's Pro-white, from his own words and actions.

But don't take my words for it, this top-notch lawyer and Pastor breaks it down perfectly...

You just don't get it, BoldlyBro. It's not about being "Pro-Black" or "Pro-LGBTQ" or "Pro-Hispanic". Trump is about being PRO-AMERICAN.

What a totally stupid thing to say OP so stupid and ridiculous!

There's No Such Thing As Being Pro-Black AND Being Pro-Trump​

Forum List

Back