The warmers need to explain the Arctic Circle's ice pattern, and how Co2 is responsible...

Is it possible to argue he isn't???

Not sure. Some Latinos are Jews. Lula de la Silva is Jewish.
You could argue anything and be perpetually wrong. You can’t read your own references. Babbling again.

When they cannot refute one word of it, this is the Mossad way of shouting it down...

Make no mistake, Zionist Fascism is behind the Co2 fraud, always has been...
Yes, you're a loony and a raging antisemite. No need to keep hammering on that point.

Curious, how Frank here is your best bud. Is it that likes attract?

Yes, you're a loony and a raging antisemite. No need to keep hammering on that point.

Curious, how Frank here is your best bud. Is it that likes attract?

TRUTH is "anti semitic" because all TRUTH points to Zionist Fascism as the culprit....

You’re confused. The chart shows temperatures LEADING CO2 both increasing AND decreasing for 450,000 consecutive years

The British Court saw it the same way in 2007

• The film suggests that evidence from ice cores proves that rising CO2 causes temperature increases over 650,000 years. The Court found that the film was misleading: over that period the rises in CO2 lagged behind the temperature rises by 800-2000 years.

This is the Co2 fraud. It gets busted lying in court and does not appeal.

And then it starts right back up lying again.... the same lies....

The British Court saw it the same way in 2007

• The film suggests that evidence from ice cores proves that rising CO2 causes temperature increases over 650,000 years. The Court found that the film was misleading: over that period the rises in CO2 lagged behind the temperature rises by 800-2000 years.

This is the Co2 fraud. It gets busted lying in court and does not appeal.

And then it starts right back up lying again.... the same lies....

It's a system of lies and it's our DUTY to call them out on it

Jeopardy! music still playing...

MisterBeale

Notice your side has not been able to answer this question for quite some time....

Not new.

$20 trillion bilked out of the American taxpayer for the Co2 fraud, and the Co2 fraud cannot explain A MAP OF THE ARCTIC!!!

HOW FUCKING PATHETIC Is THAT???????

your side
I don't have a side. . .

1-tonga-eruption-1041.gif

July 31, 2023

What NASA and the European Space Agency are admitting but the media are failing to report about our current heat wave (bumped)​

". .. The current heat wave is being relentlessly blamed on increasing levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, but there is a much more plausible explanation, one that is virtually endorsed by two of the world's leading scientific organizations. It turns out that levels of water vapor in the atmosphere have dramatically increased over the last year and a half, and water vapor is well recognized as a greenhouse gas, whose heightened presence leads to higher temperatures, a mechanism that dwarfs any effect CO2 may have.

So why has atmospheric water vapor increased so dramatically? Because of a historic, gigantic volcanic eruption last year that I — probably along with you — had never heard of. The mass media ignored it because it took place 490 feet underwater in the South Pacific. Don't take it from me; take it from NASA (and please do follow the link to see time-lapse satellite imagery of the underwater eruption and subsequent plume of gases and water injected into the atmosphere). . . "
". . .These results suggest something peculiar is going on. It’s too early for the developing El Nino in the Pacific to have much effect on the tropospheric temperature record. The Hunga Tonga sub-surface ocean volcano eruption and its “unprecedented” production of extra stratospheric water vapor could be to blame. There might be other record high temperatures regionally in the satellite data, but I don’t have time right now to investigate that.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming…

The Version 6 global average lower tropospheric temperature (LT) anomaly for July 2023 was +0.64 deg. C departure from the 1991-2020 mean. This is well above the June 2023 anomaly of +0.38 deg. C.. . . "

Reality Check: No, we didn’t just have “the hottest week in 100,000 years” Or, “how people are blinded by meaningless statistics”.​

". . . Actually think about what they’re saying when they make this claim.

They are claiming that they know, for a fact, the global average temperature to two decimal points over the last 36 million days.

Couple of things to bear in mind here before we go any further.

1 – Humans have only had the ability to accurately measure the temperature of anything for maybe four-hundred years.

2 – Official “global temperature” records only began in 1880.

3 – Beyond that point we only have partial, local and pretty inaccurate readings back to the mid-17th century.

That’s 400 years, give or take.

So, how do climatologists get the data for the other 99,600 years?

Well – they guess.

Sorry, they “model”, using tree ring data and ice core samples.

NASA claims by comparing modern tree rings from known weather systems they can figure out the weather patterns that created tree rings in the past.

This is not scientific, it is interpretive. . . . "

Daughter of Klaus Schwab Admits Covid Tyranny Was a Precursor to Coming Climate Lockdowns​

Interview 1824 - Can't Beat the Heat? Don't Eat the Meat! - #NewWorldNextWeek

Before you go judging and pigeonholing folks? I suggest you know what you are talking about. . . :rolleyes:

I don't have a side. . .

1-tonga-eruption-1041.gif

July 31, 2023

What NASA and the European Space Agency are admitting but the media are failing to report about our current heat wave (bumped)​

". .. The current heat wave is being relentlessly blamed on increasing levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, but there is a much more plausible explanation, one that is virtually endorsed by two of the world's leading scientific organizations. It turns out that levels of water vapor in the atmosphere have dramatically increased over the last year and a half, and water vapor is well recognized as a greenhouse gas, whose heightened presence leads to higher temperatures, a mechanism that dwarfs any effect CO2 may have.

So why has atmospheric water vapor increased so dramatically? Because of a historic, gigantic volcanic eruption last year that I — probably along with you — had never heard of. The mass media ignored it because it took place 490 feet underwater in the South Pacific. Don't take it from me; take it from NASA (and please do follow the link to see time-lapse satellite imagery of the underwater eruption and subsequent plume of gases and water injected into the atmosphere). . . "
". . .These results suggest something peculiar is going on. It’s too early for the developing El Nino in the Pacific to have much effect on the tropospheric temperature record. The Hunga Tonga sub-surface ocean volcano eruption and its “unprecedented” production of extra stratospheric water vapor could be to blame. There might be other record high temperatures regionally in the satellite data, but I don’t have time right now to investigate that.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming…

The Version 6 global average lower tropospheric temperature (LT) anomaly for July 2023 was +0.64 deg. C departure from the 1991-2020 mean. This is well above the June 2023 anomaly of +0.38 deg. C.. . . "

Reality Check: No, we didn’t just have “the hottest week in 100,000 years” Or, “how people are blinded by meaningless statistics”.​

". . . Actually think about what they’re saying when they make this claim.

They are claiming that they know, for a fact, the global average temperature to two decimal points over the last 36 million days.

Couple of things to bear in mind here before we go any further.

1 – Humans have only had the ability to accurately measure the temperature of anything for maybe four-hundred years.

2 – Official “global temperature” records only began in 1880.

3 – Beyond that point we only have partial, local and pretty inaccurate readings back to the mid-17th century.

That’s 400 years, give or take.

So, how do climatologists get the data for the other 99,600 years?

Well – they guess.

Sorry, they “model”, using tree ring data and ice core samples.

NASA claims by comparing modern tree rings from known weather systems they can figure out the weather patterns that created tree rings in the past.

This is not scientific, it is interpretive. . . . "

Daughter of Klaus Schwab Admits Covid Tyranny Was a Precursor to Coming Climate Lockdowns​

Interview 1824 - Can't Beat the Heat? Don't Eat the Meat! - #NewWorldNextWeek

Before you go judging and pigeonholing folks? I suggest you know what you are talking about. . . :rolleyes:

As a mod you still have an issue, where a poster asked for a map, a map with link was provided, and the poster repeatedly lied about that and changed the question to avoid answering it. Apparently, if you are a LEFT WING LIAR PRO Co2 FRAUD LOW CHARACTER TROLL, that is A-OK because "mod" Mr. Beale loved it because

HE LOVES THE CO2 FRAUD AND HATES TRUTH THAT REFUTES IT

As a mod you still have an issue, where a poster asked for a map, a map with link was provided, and the poster repeatedly lied about that and changed the question to avoid answering it. Apparently, if you are a LEFT WING LIAR PRO Co2 FRAUD LOW CHARACTER TROLL, that is A-OK because "mod" Mr. Beale loved it because

HE LOVES THE CO2 FRAUD AND HATES TRUTH THAT REFUTES IT
Here are the rules of the forum.

Please only make reports that break a rule. If you see a rules violation, feel free to report it.

I volunteer here, to keep our community safe, in compliance of the law, and help us conform to our advertiser's standards.

Staff does not volunteer as debate referees. Neither, "side" desires this.

If you believe, by me refusing to take a sides on a debate, or how you debate, it makes me political, or by my appearance by abstinence, from "having a side," you fail to understand the target audience of this forum.

No one WANTS moderators or administrators to judge debates. Only rules violations.

Here are the rules of the forum.

Please only make reports that break a rule. If you see a rules violation, feel free to report it.

I volunteer here, to keep our community safe, in compliance of the law, and help us conform to our advertiser's standards.

Staff does not volunteer as debate referees. Neither, "side" desires this.

If you believe, by me refusing to take a sides on a debate, or how you debate, it makes me political, or by my appearance by abstinence, from "having a side," you fail to understand the target audience of this forum.

No one WANTS moderators or administrators to judge debates. Only rules violations.

One thing is certain here. The warmers have bilked the America taxpayer for $20 trillion, and they still cannot explain a map of the Arctic.

Jeopardy! music still playing

Why is Greenland covered with mile thick ice and Alaska way further north than a substantial portion of Greenland's ice has trees and moose?

Summertime doesn't explain jack.
Because the planet is in an interglacial period.

And the truth of Earth climate change is in that image, that Climate Change is all about Earth ice, and Earth ice is about WHERE LAND IS, and LAND MOVES...

Ice dictates ocean levels, temperature, atmospheric thickness, and humidity = CLIMATE

If Earth has no land within 600 miles of a pole, it has no ice...
Greenland is not at sea level. As you find snow all year long at altitudes of 25,000 feet, Greenland is a natural place for ice to be. Also the graph is not accurate as to ice since almost all year long there is ice on the ocean at the Arctic. It tends to be up to 15 feet thick. Below is the actual conditions of Greenland as to altitude.

The highest point on Greenland is Gunnbjørn Fjeld at 3,700 m (12,100 ft) of the Watkins Range (East Greenland mountain range). The majority of Greenland, however, is less than 1,500 m (4,900 ft) in elevation.

Greenland - Wikipedia​

It both lags it and leads it. It's a forcing and a feedback.

Your inability to grasp such basic things only reflects badly on you.
This displays the scientific immaturity common on the Democrats side. A false statement is first made, then the insult against a poster is next in line.
EMH for example backs his statements up with genuine proof from the science community.
We have a huge number of scientists, all of them experts in climate, telling us the alarmists are doing genuine damage to science. The alarmists game is fear. But they do not use science at all. CO2 for instance is one of the heavy gasses. It obeys gravity and hugs earth. Any that is higher up, gets there by the winds aloft mixing the gas. But the genuine warming effect is at pretty much ground level and not far up in the sky.

Greenland is not at sea level. As you find snow all year long at altitudes of 25,000 feet, Greenland is a natural place for ice to be. Also the graph is not accurate as to ice since almost all year long there is ice on the ocean at the Arctic. It tends to be up to 15 feet thick. Below is the actual conditions of Greenland as to altitude.

The highest point on Greenland is Gunnbjørn Fjeld at 3,700 m (12,100 ft) of the Watkins Range (East Greenland mountain range). The majority of Greenland, however, is less than 1,500 m (4,900 ft) in elevation.

Greenland - Wikipedia

Greenland has been DUG OUT just like AA and the Great Lakes and the southern tip of South America. Ice age glaciers do that...

R.134131b9774eac1b0fe9072d9be22d8a

Greenland is a "new" continent specific ice age in the past two million years...

Green at the northern most part 2 million years ago, island/continent was completely green except for mountains

450k-800k years ago middle of Greenland went from forest to ice age as glaciers moved south...

Vikings settled Greenland and called it GREENland because the southern tip was still green but is now buried under 600 years of ice layers.

When land gets to 600 miles of a pole, the annual snowfall ceases to fully melt in the "summer" and starts to stack. That is the start of an "ice age" which is a continent specific issue that has a global effect. 99% of Earth climate change is where land is relative to the poles...

So Mitch McConnell is a Zionist fascist ?
How about the Pope ?
Isn't your Avatar that photo of Dennis Eckersley, a famous pitcher? Dennis grew up in my hometown and I was pals to his pal, Mike Jacinto (deceased now). What gives you the right to feature Dennis photograph?

Greenland has been DUG OUT just like AA and the Great Lakes and the southern tip of South America. Ice age glaciers do that...

R.134131b9774eac1b0fe9072d9be22d8a

Greenland is a "new" continent specific ice age in the past two million years...

Green at the northern most part 2 million years ago, island/continent was completely green except for mountains

450k-800k years ago middle of Greenland went from forest to ice age as glaciers moved south...

Vikings settled Greenland and called it GREENland because the southern tip was still green but is now buried under 600 years of ice layers.

When land gets to 600 miles of a pole, the annual snowfall ceases to fully melt in the "summer" and starts to stack. That is the start of an "ice age" which is a continent specific issue that has a global effect. 99% of Earth climate change is where land is relative to the poles...

Indeed that is accurate.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

Forum List

Back