Study shows psychosis linked to COVID vax

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Wow, it just keeps getting better for those that volunteered for the Big Pharma Experiment. Nearly half of those vaxxed have residual side effects. Now let’s see who the science deniers are:

Results: A total of 21 articles described 24 cases of new-onset psychotic symptoms following COVID-19 vaccination. Of these cases, 54.2% were female, with a mean age of 33.71 ± 12.02 years. Psychiatric events were potentially induced by the mRNA BNT162b2 vaccine in 33.3% of cases, and psychotic symptoms appeared in 25% following the viral vector ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine.

Wow, it just keeps getting better for those that volunteered for the Big Pharma Experiment. Nearly half of those vaxxed have residual side effects. Now let’s see who the science deniers are:

Results: A total of 21 articles described 24 cases of new-onset psychotic symptoms following COVID-19 vaccination. Of these cases, 54.2% were female, with a mean age of 33.71 ± 12.02 years. Psychiatric events were potentially induced by the mRNA BNT162b2 vaccine in 33.3% of cases, and psychotic symptoms appeared in 25% following the viral vector ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine.

The DNC does want more votes, so the best way to do it is inject them with something that makes them go insane.

Yes, yes, I've also heard related to navel lint and toenail fungus.

Wow, So now I died 10 times, destroyed my heart & have psychosis from all those vaxxines?

Why is it the only people I know who died of covid were un-vaxxed??????????
In Europe they banned the use of certain vaccines due to endocarditis deaths, but only because they were MAGA heads.

Just kidding, they just followed science is all

But Fauci and the gang ignored the science

Funny that.

Ever been on the losing side of humanity before?

In Europe they banned the use of certain vaccines due to endocarditis deaths, but only because they were MAGA heads.

Just kidding, they just followed science is all

But Fauci and the gang ignored the science

Funny that.

Ever been on the losing side of humanity before?
Wow, I didn't know us ghost could still post on here from the spirit world.

Your site is mediafactchecked as mostly truthful. This ain't one of those times.

Blood banks should segregate "pure blood" from Vax tainted blood.....At least for elective surgeries.

Of course "studies" have determined that blood from vaxxed people pose no risk but do you really trust "studies" anymore?

Reminds me of the old MASH episode where the wounded GI asked to make sure he did not get any "darky" blood.

Reminds me of the old MASH episode where the wounded GI asked to make sure he did not get any "darky" blood.
well-actually-meme.jpg

Blood was segregated until 1950.

He pointed out a historical fact.

That has zero to do with being racist.

It was a historical fact based on racism.

Blood was segregated back then not because of science, but because of racism.

You may not know this, but there is no difference in the blood of a white person and a black person.

Blood banks should segregate "pure blood" from Vax tainted blood.....At least for elective surgeries.

Of course "studies" have determined that blood from vaxxed people pose no risk but do you really trust "studies" anymore?

Many individuals pay big money not to be tainted by blood from The Impure Ones .
The Mutants ?

DNA altered .

Forum List

Back