Rise of racism / fascism: So why is Biden considering bringing more Arab "palestinians"?

my answer----the term "PALESTINIAN" for almost 2000 years meant --a JEW LIVING IN THE AREA THAT HAD BEEN CALLED JUDEA---by DA HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE. Arabs in that area RENAMED THEMSELVES---"palestinians" in the 1960s. I was born (ssshhh don't tell anyone) before the 1960s. As a kid---it was so clear that
PALESTINIAN meant A JEW---that I assumed it to be a hebrew word----not hebrew----it is greek. It ain't anything like arabic----arabs cannot even pronounce it. My very own hubby's government papers describe him as "palestinian"---for one reason---when he got to the Palestine mandate----he was (and is) a jew----had he been a christian or muslim he would have been designated either arab or syrian or armenian. The RE NAMING of arabs "palestinian" is the FRAUD OF THE 20th century
Thank you.

You guys are aware that a version, or form, of the word Palestinians is in the Bible right?

Sampson fought the Philistines.
And what is the connection between the Philistines and the Arab immigrants invaders?
Not until Roman times an area has been renamed "paelestina."

Last edited:
Last chance warning to the Israeli Nazis .

Insane psychopath and Hitler impersonator Nutty Yahoo shows his true colours .

Forum List

Back