Remember When Hollywood Wanted To Do What Trump Tried To Do Using Alternate Electors? Why Was It Legal Then And Not Now?

Asking the designated electors to change their mind isn’t he same as asking state elections officials to “find votes” Shirley.
It is perfectly appropriate to search "missing" votes if you suspect that bad actors are trying to hide them, scuzball party of slavery supporter.

It is perfectly appropriate to search "missing" votes if you suspect that bad actors are trying to hide them, scuzball party of slavery supporter.

Oh baloney. We aren’t talking about a piece of paper that fell behind the table and was lost. We are talking about 11,000 plus. If it was copier paper we would be talking about three cases of paper.

No, that's not true.

You've been brainwashed too. Trump didn't try to appoint an alternate set of electors. If someone says something, it doesn't automatically mean they're guilty of that action. Trump knew he was robbed and he wanted to explore alternatives. Legal alternatives. The problem here seems to be that you Dems always assume the worst.

Assuming the worse with Trump is usually the safest bet. Because no matter how horrible we think he is, he often proves himself to be far worse.

Spoken like a low IQ TDS afflicted moron.

A case of paper weighs a hell of a lot. The paper used in voting is even heavier and specially impregnated to confirm authenticity.

Eleven thousand votes would weigh at least 120 pounds.

That would be eleven thousand sheets of paper.

Now where these could be found I can’t imagine. I’ve explained how Georgia works before. I’ll cover the highlights if I may.

If you were one of the roughly 1.9 million people who cast your ballot in person, either early or on the day, for Trump. This is how it worked. You had an ID check to make sure you are you. Then you filled out a card which was initialed by the person who checked your ID. Then you went and they checked your card against eligible voters. If you were eligible you got a computer card with your ballot on it.

Once at the machine you inserted the card and touched who and what you were voting for.

As the vote was confirmed the card is ejected and a piece of paper emerges from a printer.

The paper has a QR code, and in text the votes you cast.

The paper is fed into a counting machine, dropped into a large bin, and saved for recounts.

All of this as you are there. The votes at the end had better total up no more than those who were issued cards. They check the numbers.

Those totals are reported.

So where could the fraud take place? Mail in ballots? Let’s see.

For mail in first you have to be registered to vote. Ok. Then you have to request a ballot. When you fill it out you have to include a copy of your ID or at least the ID number.

So anyone who got a ballot by chicanery would be stuck wouldn’t they?

A case of paper weighs a hell of a lot. The paper used in voting is even heavier and specially impregnated to confirm authenticity.

Eleven thousand votes would weigh at least 120 pounds.

That would be eleven thousand sheets of paper.

Now where these could be found I can’t imagine. I’ve explained how Georgia works before. I’ll cover the highlights if I may.

If you were one of the roughly 1.9 million people who cast your ballot in person, either early or on the day, for Trump. This is how it worked. You had an ID check to make sure you are you. Then you filled out a card which was initialed by the person who checked your ID. Then you went and they checked your card against eligible voters. If you were eligible you got a computer card with your ballot on it.

Once at the machine you inserted the card and touched who and what you were voting for.

As the vote was confirmed the card is ejected and a piece of paper emerges from a printer.

The paper has a QR code, and in text the votes you cast.

The paper is fed into a counting machine, dropped into a large bin, and saved for recounts.

All of this as you are there. The votes at the end had better total up no more than those who were issued cards. They check the numbers.

Those totals are reported.

So where could the fraud take place? Mail in ballots? Let’s see.

For mail in first you have to be registered to vote. Ok. Then you have to request a ballot. When you fill it out you have to include a copy of your ID or at least the ID number.

So anyone who got a ballot by chicanery would be stuck wouldn’t they?
It depends on which state you're voting in, but they showed us a video in court of a election official who kept feeding the same stacks of ballots thru the counting machine over and over till she created an extra 120,000 Biden votes. Rubie Freeman was her name, and Biden gave her a freedom medal for it. You know it looks really bad when you give medals in public to the people who helped cheat for you in the election.

It depends on which state you're voting in, but they showed us a video in court of a election official who kept feeding the same stacks of ballots thru the counting machine over and over till she created an extra 120,000 Biden votes. Rubie Freeman was her name, and Biden gave her a freedom medal for it. You know it looks really bad when you give medals in public to the people who helped cheat for you in the election.

From your link.

Federal and state investigators reviewed the footage and determined that Giuliani’s allegations were false. The “suitcases” that Giuliani described were boxes of legal ballots that had been in the room the entire day. The item that the mother and daughter had been filmed passing between them was candy, Moss testified.

For two years the FBI, GBI, and SOS office looked for any proof of the allegations. They found none. The SOS office is run by Republicans. The GBI is mostly Republicans.

Odd they couldn’t find anything isn’t it?

From your link.

Federal and state investigators reviewed the footage and determined that Giuliani’s allegations were false. The “suitcases” that Giuliani described were boxes of legal ballots that had been in the room the entire day. The item that the mother and daughter had been filmed passing between them was candy, Moss testified.

For two years the FBI, GBI, and SOS office looked for any proof of the allegations. They found none. The SOS office is run by Republicans. The GBI is mostly Republicans.

Odd they couldn’t find anything isn’t it?
It's next to impossible to Google the truth anymore.

So I posted that shit link to prove that I wasn't making up this person "Ruby Freeman".

Not that the article does anything but lie about what Ruby Freeman was up to, and why a shyster like Sleepy-Joe would give her a Freedom Medal.

These are the kind of scum that can get into government.

Forum List

Back