Remember When Hollywood Wanted To Do What Trump Tried To Do Using Alternate Electors? Why Was It Legal Then And Not Now?

when you have the FBI hiding damning evidence of you and the majority of the media actively campaigning for you and state legislators illegally changing the voting process in your favor a candidate doesnt have to work that hard,,
Wow...that must be frustrating for you.
and lets not forget the shadow campaign working with election officials to hide the counting from the public and other measures
LOL...Can’t forget something that didn’t happen.

The nation and the world was quite happy to have a dedicated public servant. back in the Oval Office. Your blob didn’t have a clue what he was doing. Most of the laws he broke he broke out of sheer ignorance; that is how inept he was.

Wow, could you imagine what that would mean if it was actually true?
I wouldn't say it if I hadn't seen it reported in the media.

I assume you missed the raid in Germany. Snopes says it never happened, but I remember when it was originally reported, so they're hoping that nobody was paying attention.

The nation and the world was quite happy to have a dedicated public servant. back in the Oval Office. Your blob didn’t have a clue what he was doing. Most of the laws he broke he broke out of sheer ignorance; that is how inept he was.
yes watching an election being stolen is frustrating,,

Course that's all your opinion because you don't want to face reality.

I haven't bothered exploring what your deal is, but you must have some reason for thinking like a mindless robot.

I wouldn't say it if I hadn't seen it reported in the media.
The media you choose to believe is garbage.
I assume you missed the raid in Germany. Snopes says it never happened, but I remember when it was originally reported, so they're hoping that nobody was paying attention.
LOL...sure I really the supposed raid. Still makes me giggle that you guys even put that out.

Say...by the way...hows life going for the nitwit who said it happened/. not too good. he he he

Even more impressive for President Biden. Keep digging; I’ll keep handing you shovels.
That's rich. Thanks to Biden's open borders policies Hamas Protestors aren't just attacking MAGA Republicans but they're attacking you liberals.

Usually when your enemies started eating themselves you just give them some salt, then step back and watch the carnage.
But in this case the carnage effects everyone.

My guess it's even worse up in Canada.

The media you choose to believe is garbage.

LOL...sure I really the supposed raid. Still makes me giggle that you guys even put that out.

Say...by the way...hows life going for the nitwit who said it happened/. not too good. he he he
This didn't come from Trump. The AP reported it originally.

That's rich. Thanks to Biden's open borders policies Hamas Protestors aren't just attacking MAGA Republicans but they're attacking you liberals.
These are the same guys who have gone out of their way to boo Biden and not vote for him... You must not have had your coffee yet...you’re not making any sense.

want some cheese with your whine?

President Biden continues to restore normalcy to the Oval Office and is slowly erasing the memory of the disgusting pervert who was there from 2017-2020
You have to be living in some other country, because normalcy is defined differently in America.

From what I'm hearing they have problems making Sleepy-Joe keep his pants on.

These are the same guys who have gone out of their way to boo Biden and not vote for him... You must not have had your coffee yet...you’re not making any sense.
Many of the people booing Biden didn't vote for him. That was the point. How did he get more votes than Obama and yet he gets booed everywhere he goes?

When are you going to start making sense?

Last edited:
Many of the people booing Biden didn't vote for him. That was the point. How did he get more votes than Obama and yet he gets booed everywhere he goes?

When are you going to start making sense?

An exit poll in 2020 told the tale. More than 40% of those who voted for Biden did so primarily because it was a vote against Trump. Impossible you may say. But is it?

Trump has been underwater in approval ratings for almost his entire Presidency and since. Even now more than 50% disapprove of Trump. Sure Biden has similar numbers. But it is always the question of motivation.

How much do they dislike? Do they dislike enough to vote against him?

Biden is a Steaming pile of shit. That doesn’t mean Trump is a great choice. It means that Trump is a pile of shit too. In my opinion, Trump was a steaming pile of shit. Now he is a flaming pile of shit.

That’s the problem with you CT guys. You know Biden is a Steaming pile of shit. You refuse to admit your own candidate is one too. That is why you grasp at whatever insane theory explains the loss of your guy. The other guy was awful.

Yes. Biden is only slightly more popular than herpes. But Trump isn’t significantly more popular than Biden. And that last part is one you guys never really consider. You don’t believe it.

These Trumpist morons railing against mail-in voting and how it is full of fraud apparently don’t know that Trump is now encouraging mail-in and absentee voting. How Trump changed his stance on absentee and mail voting — which he used to blame for election fraud

This is itself an admission by Trump that mail-in voting was never fraudulent. Trump’s attack on mail-in voting was just fodder for the Trump sheeple to get them riled up over the election fraud lie.
I guess you've never heard two can play that game.

If Democrats feel they can get away with cheating then why not both sides?

Maybe we just need to cheat harder than they can.

Clearly the numbers are on our side.

Nope, we'd rather win fair & square, not my using a corrupt media to lie to us 24/7, and not by using Lawfare to arrest our political opponents and tie them up in court so they can't campaign. We wanted to just tell everyone what are platform is and help them realize that the way Biden has changed America isn't in their best interests.

I guess you've never heard two can play that game.

If Democrats feel they can get away with cheating then why not both sides?

Maybe we just need to cheat harder than they can.

Clearly the numbers are on our side.

Nope, we'd rather win fair & square, not my using a corrupt media to lie to us 24/7, and not by using Lawfare to arrest our political opponents and tie them up in court so they can't campaign. We wanted to just tell everyone what are platform is and help them realize that the way Biden has changed America isn't in their best interests.
Unfortunately, you actually believe that claptrap. There is nothing I can say to help you out of your delusion. I won’t even try.

An exit poll in 2020 told the tale. More than 40% of those who voted for Biden did so primarily because it was a vote against Trump. Impossible you may say. But is it?

Trump has been underwater in approval ratings for almost his entire Presidency and since. Even now more than 50% disapprove of Trump. Sure Biden has similar numbers. But it is always the question of motivation.

How much do they dislike? Do they dislike enough to vote against him?

Biden is a Steaming pile of shit. That doesn’t mean Trump is a great choice. It means that Trump is a pile of shit too. In my opinion, Trump was a steaming pile of shit. Now he is a flaming pile of shit.

That’s the problem with you CT guys. You know Biden is a Steaming pile of shit. You refuse to admit your own candidate is one too. That is why you grasp at whatever insane theory explains the loss of your guy. The other guy was awful.

Yes. Biden is only slightly more popular than herpes. But Trump isn’t significantly more popular than Biden. And that last part is one you guys never really consider. You don’t believe it.
Weird, even after all of the negative media coverage, Trump is currently kicking Biden's ass in the polls.

Fact is, Biden has been underwater since the day he took the oath and only getting worse.

Appears that there are more people who would vote against Biden than vote for him.

Forum List

Back