NFL New Overtime Rule

I’ll take that over losing the coin flip and having him start the drive from the 25.
Wouldn’t this do away with all the amazing wins like we saw last year? Stafford wouldn’t have made that amazing throw to win if it was tied. He would have maybe close to instead run it knowing time isnt a factor

Wouldn’t this do away with all the amazing wins like we saw last year? Stafford wouldn’t have made that amazing throw to win if it was tied. He would have maybe close to instead run it knowing time isnt a factor
No question it would change strategies at the end of the game.
You would not have to worry about time outs or stopping the clock.

No question it would change strategies at the end of the game.
You would not have to worry about time outs or stopping the clock.
On Adam ruins everything he explains why “that will change the game too much” argument is wrong. He went back and showed how football was a lot different in the beginning. So it’s already changed a lot and we still watch. And we will watch with the new rules.

And in the new evolution of football maybe less head injuries will happen. I miss those hard hits to a receiver too but that’s too dangerous.

And in the new evolution of football maybe less head injuries will happen. I miss those hard hits to a receiver too but that’s too dangerous.

What I miss about Football is there used to be balance

Balance between the Offense and Defense
Balance between the running and passing game

Now it is a Fantasy Football League only concerned with passing yardage, sacks and more Touchdowns

Last edited:
New concept being considered is Extended Play

If the game ends and you have the ball on your opponents 35 yard line, you just keep the ball and continue the drive during an extended play period.

Who cares

the NFL is a crappy league anyway

I do not subscribe to any news or sports network
I can see you, in your garage, listening to rush reruns, wearing your Bernie kozar jersey that barely fits anymore, tossing a baseball in the air mumbling about how you’re not going to watch the greatest game because you’re a white racist republican. Get over yourself.

Root for Aaron Rogers and Tom Brady. White men who voted for trump. And root for the Dallas owner. No doubt a trump fan.

So If the score is tied at the end of the fourth quarter and the Raiders have the ball on the one yard line. Time expires. Do you kick off and have a sudden death period or do the Raiders keep the ball on the one?

I don't understand the opposition to just playing a fifth quarter. Can you detail it?
Im in your camp on this one. I dont understand why there isnt just a 5th quarter.

To each his own
The last year the tigers were any good I remember all our parties had to have the tiger games on. Or on the boat. I ain’t gonna lie, I miss it.

And all those idiots in Detroit calling our city hockey town. Where are those assholes now that the red wings suck? Lol

Forum List

Back