New Congressional Report on Fossil Fuel Industry Disinformation

Pal review isn't science, it's politics.

Where's the repeatable, verifiable, and quantifiable science, schmendrick?
You'll never accept anything I give you so forgive me if I choose not to waste my time. You (and everyone else here) know where the evidence is but you don't want to see it. That YOU are utterly unable to provide - or even SUGGEST - a cause for 59 fucking Fahrenheit degrees of warming should make you think that perhaps whoever fed you the nonsense you've bought into might not have been the most reliable source you could find.

You'll never accept anything I give you so forgive me if I choose not to waste my time. You (and everyone else here) know where the evidence is but you don't want to see it. That YOU are utterly unable to provide - or even SUGGEST - a cause for 59 fucking Fahrenheit degrees of warming should make you think that perhaps whoever fed you the nonsense you've bought into might not have been the most reliable source you could find.
The only nonsense I've been fed is the blather from you warmers, when you're asked to provide the repeatable, quantifiable, and falsifiable science, that have been the gold standards of science for a couple thousand years.

Pal review ≠ science.
Post hoc fallacy ≠ science.
Correlation fallacy ≠ science.
Begging the question ≠ science.
Demands for proof of the negative ≠ science.
Ad hom ≠ science.

You're batting 0-fer, cargo cultist.

You're a fucking idiot. What, exactly, are you trying to say? That the CO2 levels of a billion years ago are responsible for the warming we've seen over the last century and a half? CO2 has been at 280 +20 ppm for the last 3 million years. Since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution, one-fourteen-thousandth that time span, we've pushed it up by 140 ppm.

You are too dumb to understand apparently.

Already gave you the evidence several times in the last few days and STILL you don't have a clue what I am talking about.

LOL

LOL!

We ask for experiments, we ask for an explanation as to how CO2 suddenly went from lagging the temperature for 450,000 consecutive years to, somehow, magically driving, the climate and you calls us "Deniers"
That's not why people call you deniers. Get this crybabying out of here.

But the fact that that you frauds go to message boards and demand evidence from nonscientist strangers is definitely a symptom of your denier mental handicap.

That's not why people call you deniers. Get this crybabying out of here.

But the fact that that you frauds go to message boards and demand evidence from nonscientist strangers is definitely a symptom of your denier mental handicap.
Consensus

LOL

Already gave you the evidence several times in the last few days and STILL you don't have a clue what I am talking about.

LOL
I have more than a clue that you're an ignorant fool and don't have an actual argument to make. If you think you do, lay it out here clearly.

This isn't "Evidence"but just a statement from the Far Left US Senate seeking to demonize the oil industry.

Nothing really new here at all.

Do they really need to demonize the oil industry? Not really, the oil industry demonizes itself.

It's a dirty, VERY DIRTY business and they have lots of money to get people out of their way, to avoid cleaning things up, to do whatever they want. They pay who needs to be paid and know the electoral system will benefit them.

Nothing new, but coming from an authoritative source. Hopefully a source with people they feel they can't assassinate.

If there is no greenhouse warming, the SB equation tells us that the Earth should be 59F or 33C degrees COLDER than it is. The world would be covered with ice. It's not. Please explain why.

Er, so why isn't Mars an ice world, much further, less sunlight, no atmosphere but gets to 80F during the day at the equator

The only nonsense I've been fed is the blather from you warmers, when you're asked to provide the repeatable, quantifiable, and falsifiable science, that have been the gold standards of science for a couple thousand years.

Pal review ≠ science.
Ad hom ≠ science.

He's got me on ignore because I refuse to accept his "Consensus". Is he saying 280PPM of CO2 causes 58F "warming"?

Last edited:

Pal review ≠ science.
Evidence?
Evidence?
Evidence?
Evidence?
Evidence?
Ad hom ≠ science.
Evidence?
When was the last time you posted a link to some actual, honest-to-fucking-god science? Do you know how to do it?

LOL
Then explain it and show everyone how stupid I was, cause I really don't think anyone else gets it either.

Forum List

Back