Zone1 My open letter to the American Civil Liberties Union.

They do that allready. But what I would really like to see is that violence that comes from the misuse of free speech gets punished and those who created the violence by use of inflammatory rhetoric get punished as well.
In reality that is very difficult to prove without infringing on free speech rights unless there are actual calls for violence.

Shes done what every other VP has done.
Bingo. Most VP’s are in a mainly ceremonial role, representing the president. Cheney was an anomaly in that regard. But…they hated Harris from the get go.

Interesting side fact: their rightwing VP hopeful darling, Kristi Noem was having an affair with Corey Lewandowski… I didn’t notice any threads shaming her or calling her “camel toe” Kristi…or accusing her of sleeping her way to the top or having bad morals for having an affair like Fani Willis.

They do that already. But what I would really like to see is that violence that comes from the misuse of free speech gets punished and those who created the violence by use of inflammatory rhetoric get punished as well.
Do you think the writings of Charles Murray, Jared Taylor, and Professor's Arthur Jensen, Richard Herrnstein, and J. Phillip Rushton hate speech? Do you think they should be suppressed?

By the way, I own books by Charles Murray and Jared Taylor. Do you think I should be punished for owning those books?

I also own, and have read a copy of Mein Kampf, by Adolf Hitler. It did not do me any harm. I think Jews are wonderful people.

Bingo. Most VP’s are in a mainly ceremonial role, representing the president. Cheney was an anomaly in that regard. But…they hated Harris from the get go.

Interesting side fact: their rightwing VP hopeful darling, Kristi Noem was having an affair with Corey Lewandowski… I didn’t notice any threads shaming her or calling her “camel toe” Kristi…or accusing her of sleeping her way to the top or having bad morals for having an affair like Fani Willis.
Hm. Has she displayed camel toe?

In reality that is very difficult to prove without infringing on free speech rights unless there are actual calls for violence.
It might not be so hard. For example, do you think there would have been an attack on the capital if Trump had not told the people to go there? And do you think that if he had not told them how they were losing their country and had to fght like hell? Or what about Mo Brooks, who said it was time to kick ass and take names? Or Giuliani who invoked violence during his speech?

Had these guys just spoke and didn't encourage a March on the capital, it would have been like any other protest or rally. I bunch of fiery rhetoric and loud cheering, but nothing else. That happens all the time without riots or violence.

I attended the Million Man March. All day long I heard fiery rhetoric, and unlike 1-6, it was based in truth. Nobody decided to storm the capital and with about 1 million people in attendence we could have done some real damage. There have been others, like when the kids showed up with the March for Life against gun violence, there were some powerful speeches, yet nobody stormed the capital or rioted. So this is only my opinion, but maybe it might not be so dfficult.

Last edited:

We both know why they are doing what they are to Harris.

All human beings and organizations are biased. The Left and their tool the ACLU just lies about not being biased.

Again, if you want freedom from the powers that be, that is left wing government in power currently and left wing corporate culture and left wing academia, etc., you need the help of the ACLJ and all the bias they can muster to defend you.

ACLU takes all causes, right and left.
The ACLU has zero to do with "the left.,"
Who are the powers that be who are persecuting you?
Left wing corporate culture? Lol
Corporate culture is what gives the greatest return to it's investors.
I want nothing, Nothing to do with anything "J". Nothing.

The COVID vaccine that the leader of their cult continues to brag about being one of his biggest achievements in office and they're still going to vote for him anyway.
MAGA never made any sense, why would it now. Why do they call it a clot shot? Are they that stupid?

She has done as much as any oter VP has done. Pence didn't do anything, so why all of a sudden are you concerned? I know the answer, so your use of plausible deniability doesn't need to happen.
Giggling like an idiot? Word Salad.? She was 100% DEI.

We both know why they are doing what they are to Harris.
Doing what? Pointing out that she’s such an idiot she can’t even speak with any substance? Are blacks off-limits to criticism?

She is the poster child for why you don’t pick people based on their “female blackness.” The Press Secretary is another one.

Doing what? Pointing out that she’s such an idiot she can’t even speak with any substance? Are blacks off-limits to criticism?

She is the poster child for why you don’t pick people based on their “female blackness.” The Press Secretary is another one.
Oh yeah. The Binder. At least Jenn Sockpuppet was fairly smart. KJP? A TOTAL Moron.

Ok, and what kind of shot does this?
Clots kill you. Seems you might be mistaken.
Many have died from such induced clots. My friend Pete stroked out in his living room 3 months after taking the shot. RIP

FYI, clotting on skin wounds is normal and necessary, lest the unclotting wound allow bacteria and such into the body.

The bioweapons produced by Pfizer and others for DARPA cause many harms besides clots.

Forum List

Back