Zone1 Modern American white women have unrealistic expectations of men and that's why we're having so many problems keeping our families together

These are excellent points. Many Hollywood films today are depicting things that have turned out to be terrible for society. You’ll see a film showing a pregnant woman who is a cop or playing some kind of masculine role while husband is staying at home taking care of the house.

Part of the rise of BLM and radical feminism has resulted in a degraded society.

A portion of white female Democrat voters are against traditional values. They’ve been brainwashed by Hollywood and BLM. They are more likely to go into their 40s without any children and to have depression or drug issues.

In the USA Today We have serious problems socially speaking. Something like 60% of young men are single. There’s about 30 or 35% of young women who are single but the numbers are growing for women. One in three men under the age of 30 have not had sex in the past year. 60% of men aged 30 to 35 Don’t have one child. And now women are experiencing similar problems when it comes to dating. There are many points to be made about this issue but I don’t feel like having a post that’s 10 paragraphs long.

Marijuana is sad to masculinize women and feminized men. People should look into that issue.

These types of issues wrt dating and marriage do not exist in the global south or eastern world. There’s plenty of beautiful women all over the world. And for a young man in America who is upset with how things are going …. The response is work hard be able to travel the world and you will experience Glory and greatness. Actually it’s just really kind of a cool thing to travel to explore the world God gave us.

There’s No Huge Gender Gap in Being Single Among Young Adults​

This is an example of anecdotal evidence. You must realize that your family is the exception to the rule in modern America. Look around. My son had a whole bunch of young men in his social circle. Of these, he was the only one with a father involved in his life.

Is it though...

My parents divorced (1980) after 25 years of marriage, much of which my father cheated on my mother.

Me, married 31 years.
My brother, married 39 years
My sister, married 40 years
My other sister, married 40 years before he husband passed.

We men made a scientific research by giving scientists the order to find out to make a bed is lost time and it is more sane not to make a bed. And what a wonder: They really found out this. What a luck that we are always right.

Bullshit.

How long does it take to pull up the covers/comforter on a bed when you get out of it? 5 seconds, and now the bed is made and the room looks cleaner and neater.

Bullshit.

How long does it take to pull up the covers/comforter on a bed when you get out of it? 5 seconds, and now the bed is made and the room looks cleaner and neater.

5 seconds? ... Aha. ... My wife is not so fast. ...

Any Meg Ryan movie shows what I'm talking about. She starts the movie in a relationship with a man with many good qualities but not quite perfect, so she goes after another man.
That's nothing compared to the Notebook. It literally the worst movie ever made.

I don’t know if you’re going to read my whole post and respond in a polite matter as I respond to you politely. Or if you’re going to use the personal attacks.
{...}
You’re the kind of person that would support radical feminism, and a gay person being able to get naked in front of a child at a gay parade, a man being able to play on a woman’s sports team…
:auiqs.jpg:

The Rom-Com is destroying womens' ability to keep stable relationships with men because they build up unrealistic expectations.

The "right man" in these movies are tall, handsome, have good careers making lots of money, well dressed, gentlemanly, kind, careful of a woman's feelings, always willing to cook and change diapers and take care of a baby late at night, always put their woman's interests above his own, and understand that the woman is always right and admits he's wrong every time.

Do such men exist in real life?

Oh, I forgot, one more thing: the "right man" is great in bed.

I think marriages were more stable before the Rom-Com was invented.

Romantic comedy

Romantic comedy (also known as romcom or rom-com) is a subgenre of comedy and romance fiction, focusing on lighthearted, humorous plot lines centered on romantic ideas, such as how true love is able to surmount most obstacles.

Just how things are nowadays. The USA gals they got now are despicable. This guy did a video about guys going overseas for love and marriage.

queer (2).jpg

One of the worst movies I ever saw was called This Means War. In it, Reese Witherspoon was dating two men simultaneously, one of which was a.nice guy who was genuine and creative, and the other was a posturing arrogant dickhead who was completely full of himself.

She went for the latter.

Also, more young black single men have children that they do not take care of!
Yes a higher percentage of black men are absent fathers. They’re not involved in there kids life.

The truth is many more white and black fathers of today are absent toward their children and the rate of single parent households is much higher today, compared to the American past.

That’s an issue to address. But if we continue to go down the route, we are, we won’t even have as many fathers or mothers. With a 60% rate of single young men in this country and 60 % of men age 30 to 35 not having one child… the question is as the future rolls on Will these numbers continue to grow higher?

Forum List

Back