Mass-Migration Has Brought Down Europe And Will Here

Mass migration has bought down America

1714852428982.png

Dude looks like someone hit him in the ass with a taser.
I think that's the point.

He's trying to be scary, and in a peaceful society he could end up murdering a few old ladies and then getting the shit beat out of him by locals or shot to death by cops.

We don't need to be letting these freaks into our country.

The vast majority of immigrants are the same religion, that is huge when it comes to assimilation. I cannot believe in my travels around the country how many Hispanics I see outside doing all the dirty work, and in the tourist towns of Colorado, if you want a meal in a restaurant it will be cooked and served by a Hispanic, if you stay in a hotel and want to be checked in and have your room cleaned, it will also be done by a Hispanic. There are other examples too numerous to mention.

The vast majority of immigrants are the same religion, that is huge when it comes to assimilation. I cannot believe in my travels around the country how many Hispanics I see outside doing all the dirty work, and in the tourist towns of Colorado, if you want a meal in a restaurant it will be cooked and served by a Hispanic, if you stay in a hotel and want to be checked in and have your room cleaned, it will also be done by a Hispanic. There are other examples too numerous to mention.
I call them oompah loompahs.

Democrat Party policies at work.

So called Native Americans were constantly at war with each other. The White Man was simply the superior warrior.
Whites weren’t warriors at all, they were soldiers. Soldiers beat warriors hands down every time because they are disciplined. Warriors fight for individual glory, soldiers fight for causes.

Whites weren’t warriors at all, they were soldiers. Soldiers beat warriors hands down every time because they are disciplined. Warriors fight for individual glory, soldiers fight for causes.
Interesting definition that you just invented.

I agree. We should deport all illegal immigrants, including the European ones.
For some reason I think that you don't understand what an immigrants is. Europeans were conquerors. Conquerors don't usually let the vanquished determine who gets to live where.

For some reason I think that you don't understand what an immigrants is. Europeans were conquerors. Conquerors don't usually let the vanquished determine who gets to live where.
No, whites were immigrants. Illegal immigrants.

Forum List

Back