Kristi Noem is right!!!

You should listen to yourself defending this puppy murderer.

I know you’ll answer “yes, of course” but I want to make you write it for all the world to see....

If you had been in her shoes, would you have blown the dog’s brains out?
The only reason you would take the dog to a vet to be put down is to assuage your own feelings not the dogs.

You should listen to yourself defending this puppy murderer.

I know you’ll answer “yes, of course” but I want to make you write it for all the world to see....

If you had been in her shoes, would you have blown the dog’s brains out?
She has explained over and over that the dog had killed chickens, bitten workers and her children, so the dog was dangerous, and untrainable. She had a responsibility to put a stop to that.

in the country, ranchers, and farmers alike don’t wait for the bureaucracy to act, they take care of it themselves.

Nothing to see there…

She has explained over and over that the dog had killed chickens, bitten workers and her children, so the dog was dangerous, and untrainable. She had a responsibility to put a stop to that.

in the country, ranchers, and farmers alike don’t wait for the bureaucracy to act, they take care of it themselves.

Nothing to see there…
Sure and she has someone ELSE, as a witness, to back up her claims?

Not much of a "farmer"if she can't train a dog or get her goat castrated.

Nothing to see there…

Agree with all of that.
Poor Judgment for a (Republican) politician seeking national office to put it in a book.

Agree with all of that.
Poor Judgment for a (Republican) politician seeking national office to put it in a book.
I listened to an interview she gave Sunday, and it seems as though she didn’t write the book herself, and the editor failed to catch it, but she has brought it to their attention, and had it removed before final publication.

So, to hammer her for something this small seem like a political hit job….

I listened to an interview she gave Sunday, and it seems as though she didn’t write the book herself, and the editor failed to catch it, but she has brought it to their attention, and had it removed before final publication.

It’s not small

It happened

She did it

So? The dog was untrainable and was a danger on her ranch….She handled business….Case closed.
She failed at training the puppy

She hated the puppy (she said so)

She shot it in the face

She put it out there, so she owns it.

Why are you lying? She did not say that happened.
Meister Like you know what she said.... :rolleyes-41:
You make shit up as you go along John....that's just pathetic.
You remind me of another person who used to be on this board not too long ago.
Hmmmm? I wonder?

John Edgar Slow Horses So you double down and lie more. You get corrected, held out as the low wit you are, and you cry and cry and cry. You simply can't hold your own. You are on my ignore list for being an unethical, moral, low wit for thirty days.

And, the full context of the dog incident. Not the msm version with little context to the facts.
That dog was a proven serious problem for livestock and family.
He attacked Chickens...

I don't have a problem with the dog being put down...

But why put it in a book? How fucking sad do you have to be...

I grew up on a farm. We at times had to kill animals for various reasons... It is not something we would put in a book...
Shooting a pretty helpless dog is not particularly macho thing to do..

She might be trying to say she could be a heartless bitch if she needed to be... Sorry shooting a dog doesn't show that...

Meister Like you know what she said.... :rolleyes-41:
You make shit up as you go along John....that's just pathetic.
You remind me of another person who used to be on this board not too long ago.
Hmmmm? I wonder?

John Edgar Slow Horses So you double down and lie more. You get corrected, held out as the low wit you are, and you cry and cry and cry. You simply can't hold your own. You are on my ignore list for being an unethical, moral, low wit for thirty days.
Wow! Aren't you triggered for some reason. Thank you for the affirmation.

I said it before, you need to actually use the entire context and not what you're being spoon fed, 'John'.

Forum List

Back