just republicans minding their own business : masks

Admit it, you love Fauci and believed everything he said.

You still do, even though he admitted to lying at one point.
Information changed. Guidance was revised.

And masks do work. But they don't need to be and shouldn't be mandated.

If you want to wear one, wear one. And people like you can deal with it and shut the fuck up about it. :)

Information changed. Guidance was revised.

And masks do work. But they don't need to be and shouldn't be mandated.

If you want to wear one, wear one. And people like you can deal with it and shut the fuck up about it. :)
So, I should just shut up and accept the "experts" even though these same experts have been shown to be wrong?

Is this why you people censored us on places like Twitter, to get us to shut the hell up and do what Fauci says?

Get bent moron.

People lost their jobs, their health, and their lives because of having to listen to dolts like your Fauci cult, and with no legal recourse.

They couldn't even tell the world.

The precedent has been set by democrats by forcing people to wear masks.

So, if you can force them to wear masks you can also force them not to wear masks.

Granted, it sure would be nice to have an opposition party to fascism, but it is what it is.

See why fascism is bad democrats?

No?

The hell you say!
can you not see that a mandate to wear shoes and shirts is a little different from

a mandate to run naked through the streets ????????????????????????????????????????????

So, I should just shut up and accept the "experts" even though these same experts have been shown to be wrong?

Is this why you people censored us on places like Twitter, to get us to shut the hell up and do what Fauci says?

Get bent moron.

The article isn't about Fauci or really even Covid.

It's about Republicans butting their noses in where it does not belong.

The article isn't about Fauci or really even Covid.

It's about Republicans butting their noses in where it does not belong.
But the whole mess started with Fauci

He set the precent of letting lawmakers, who think the moon is a planet and made of gas, dictate to the rest of us about wearing masks.

Try again.

But the whole mess started with Fauci

He set the precent of letting lawmakers, who think the moon is a planet and made of gas, dictate to the rest of us about wearing masks.

Try again.

OK, it's about Republicans butting in where they have no business butting in. Forcing people to wear masks is as bad as what Republicans are doing here in telling people they can not wear them.

Get bent moron.

People lost their jobs, their health, and their lives because of having to listen to dolts like your Fauci cult, and with no legal recourse.

They couldn't even tell the world.
I don't care if YOU accept it or not. You let other people do their thing and don't get in their face about it. No one wants your OPINION. Mind your own f'ing business.
Twitter has it's own TOS. Again, you can't just lie with impunity...which is what you minions are ultimately looking for

As far as jobs (employer rules, not governments), health, and your other whining, that is yours and alt-right media's OPINION....fuck off. No one cares about your "feelz".

Something said at the beginning of a worldwide pandemic when things were changing on almost a daily basis and diretion that was later changed based on data gathered and lessons learned. And Fauci has said this over and over.
Can we please stop with the constantly recycled bullshit.

Live and let live. If you want to wear a mask, wear one. I don't care. I'm not going to say anything.

Neither should you.
nc senate votes , veto proof party line vote, to make wearig masks in public illegal.

and what makes these guys qualified to make that call?

The North Carolina Senate voted along party lines Wednesday to ban anyone from wearing masks in public for health reasons, following an emotional debate about the wisdom of the proposal.
Republican supporters of the ban said it would help police crack down on protesters who wear masks — which some lawmakers called a growing concern, saying demonstrators are abusing Covid-19 pandemic-era norms to wear masks that hide their identities.

Yes, I should say something and I will. rampart says "what makes these guys qualified to make that call?"
Fauci, that is who.

and listen to you and "things were changing on almost a daily basis and diretion"
that statement right there completely destroys "It's Trump Fault"
looking back, Trump did just fine managing this attack on America.

I don't care if YOU accept it or not. You let other people do their thing and don't get in their face about it. No one wants your OPINION. Mind your own f'ing business.
Twitter has it's own TOS. Again, you can't just lie with impunity...which is what you minions are ultimately looking for

As far as jobs (employer rules, not governments), health, and your other whining, that is yours and alt-right media's OPINION....fuck off. No one cares about your "feelz".
:itsok: you tell him kid. get errr done

But you still voted "D" anyway as they also forced you to get a vaccine

Were you Ok with them forcing you to get the vaccine?

I have not voted for a D since 1992.

I am against the Govt mandates for both mask and the COVID vaccine.

Correct, it is impossible to replace the gas cars with EV's.

So, what will happen is, only the rich fat cats will be able to afford an EV, the rest can take public transportation.

That is the DNC plan for the US.

You have a very active imagination, I will give you that much.

Yes, I should say something and I will. rampart says "what makes these guys qualified to make that call?"
Fauci, that is who.

and listen to you and "things were changing on almost a daily basis and diretion"
that statement right there completely destroys "It's Trump Fault"
looking back, Trump did just fine managing this attack on America.

Trump funded it.

Again, In 2014 Obama put a moratorium on funding for research in China.

US suspends risky disease research - Nature

In 2017 that moratorium was lifted.

Feds lift gain-of-function research pause, offer guidance

No, I wasn't there but I bet it went like this.

Fauci: President Trump, Obama put a hold on funding needed research and I would like to see that hold lifted.

Trump: Obama did this?

Fauci: Yes.

Trump: Lifted.

You as you pass someone else in another car wearing a mask have no idea why they are doing so. Perhaps they are out shopping and they have a legitimate reason for wearing one and it's simply easier to leave it on as opposed to taking it off and on.

But you over there in your judgmental glory will jump to whatever conclusions that make you feel better.
do you wear one in a car alone knoop?....come on be honest....

It's none of your business. It's not about me. It's about busy body Republicans and making it about me is simply an attempt to avoid discussing that.

They are programed to deflect anything negative ever said about their beloved party.

It's none of your business. It's not about me. It's about busy body Republicans and making it about me is simply an attempt to avoid discussing that.
so just say "yes i wear them alone in the car or if i am out in the middle of nowhere".....what are you afraid of?...

Forum List

Back