just republicans minding their own business : masks

If you are so concerned about illness that you canā€™t be outside without a mask on, stay the fuck indoors. There is no need to be wesribg a mask to conceal oneā€™s identity in a public place.

One of the things people found out during COVID was that mask work wonders helping deal with seasonal allergies. I know people that still wear them every spring and fall and their lives are much the better for it.

No they won't. I doubt even my children will see such a thing, there just are not enough EVs being made for that to happen.

But yeah, I agree that Americans rejected a limited government long ago, one of the many reasons I will be leaving as soon as the wife is ready to retire.
True, if you don't want to own a car they won't force you. You can buy a bicycle then.

If you are really for limited government, why on earth are you a fascist democrat?

And where will you run too? The world is drowning in Leftism.

It's like a giant Karl Marx toilet.

One of the things people found out during COVID was that mask work wonders helping deal with seasonal allergies. I know people that still wear them every spring and fall and their lives are much the better for it.
So, you are OK with the government forcing you to wear masks?

what makes them qualified is Fauci said masks are not effective

End of story

Something said at the beginning of a worldwide pandemic when things were changing on almost a daily basis and diretion that was later changed based on data gathered and lessons learned. And Fauci has said this over and over.
Can we please stop with the constantly recycled bullshit.

Live and let live. If you want to wear a mask, wear one. I don't care. I'm not going to say anything.

Neither should you.

1715860128352.png

I've worn a mask outdoors doing lawn work since 2015. Wore one just on a lark that year because of some other reason and immediately found out working outside during allergy season didn't have to result in being tortured. :)
I was sold. Wearing one outside doing yard work ever since.

Something said at the beginning of a worldwide pandemic when things were changing on almost a daily basis and diretion that was later changed based on data gathered and lessons learned. And Fauci has said this over and over.
Can we please stop with the constantly recycled bullshit.

Live and let live. If you want to wear a mask, wear one. I don't care. I'm not going to say anything.

Neither should you.
JackOFNoTrades, proud member of the Fauci cult since 2020.

True, if you don't want to own a car they won't force you. You can buy a bicycle then.

Again, there are not enough EVs being made for your prediction to happen in the next 50 years or more.

If you are really for limited government, why on earth are you a fascist democrat?

I am not a Dem. The fact I do not worship Trump does not make me a Dem. Shockingly enough.

And where will you run too? The world is drowning in Leftism.

Not running anywhere, but right now Panama is the leading contender. Though I have been talking on-line with an Army Vet that lives in the Dominican Republic who is doing a hard sell on it. I was surprised to find out there are over 25,000 American veterans living in the DR.

No, I am not ok with the forcing us or not allowing us to wear mask.
But you still voted "D" anyway as they also forced you to get a vaccine

Were you Ok with them forcing you to get the vaccine?

Again, there are not enough EVs being made for your prediction to happen in the next 50 years or more.

I am not a Dem. The fact I do not worship Trump does not make me a Dem. Shockingly enough.

Not running anywhere, but right now Panama is the leading contender. Though I have been talking on-line with an Army Vet that lives in the Dominican Republic who is doing a hard sell on it. I was surprised to find out there are over 25,000 American veterans living in the DR.
Correct, it is impossible to replace the gas cars with EV's.

So, what will happen is, only the rich fat cats will be able to afford an EV, the rest can take public transportation.

That is the DNC plan for the US.

But you still voted "D" anyway as they also forced you to get a vaccine

Were you Ok with them forcing you to get the vaccine?

I got one shot. Gov Dewine mandated that or I couldn't attend a concert I had previously bought tickets for.

Did you still vote (R) despite this?

I got one shot. Gov Dewine mandated that or I couldn't attend a concert I had previously bought tickets for.

Did you still vote (R) despite this?
I would never vote for those who joined the Dims in this.

JackOFNoTrades, proud member of the Fauci cult since 2020.
Not a part of any cult. I'll leave that to you. :)
However, information changed on almost a daily basis early in the fast moving pandemic. Directions were revised.
Fauci has said this over and over. Give it a rest.

Hell, if the guy sitting in WH would have been competent and done the job he was elected to do...none of the extreme measures might have been necessary.

Not a part of any cult. I'll leave that to you. :)
However, information changed on almost a daily basis early in the fast moving pandemic. Directions were revised.
Fauci has said this over and over. Give it a rest.

Hell, if the guy sitting in WH would have been competent and done the job he was elected to do...none of the extreme measures might have been necessary.
Admit it, you love Fauci and believed everything he said.

You still do, even though he admitted to lying at one point.

Forum List

Back