jury acquits louisiana trooper caught on camera pummeling black man

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

he was fighting the cops and there is second video here were girlfriend is heard yelling at him not fight them. jury found the cop not guilty of a civil rights offence. i dont know if the cop will still have job he dint report the in counter fully and has other charges made on him for that. we just no he has been aquited in this civil rights law suit.

I have seen police kick the shit out of people here, and seen the results of police kicking the shit out of people here.

It does not pay to fight the police.

That's a felony in and of itself; Not to mention how bad they can beat you.

My last interaction, no, it was one before that, was police brutality.

The cop cuffed me then curb-slammed me by the cuff chain.

I went off like a rocket, no I was not resisting and fuck you, I want a supervisor here right now!

The "fuck you" part was probably skipped. ;)

I know their rules, I have friends on the force.

He knew he'd be in trouble if he pursued this venue, so he let me go.

I was skint up a little, but walked away, and was glad to do it.

Called a friend and got the hell outta town.

Last edited:
Good deal, another useless black pos gets what they asked for.
It was a black cop that police brutalitied me.

Oh I so know what that motherfucker looks like, it can be a small world sometimes, too.

My shins hurt looking at that! :aargh:

Fuck, my shins hurt anyway. I used to do tabletops with Hutch Bear Trap pedals and sometimes a foot would slip

and the other side comes around with all your weight on it and sticks you right in the shin.

These things should be outlawed, man. Always drew blood.

pedals_candy.jpg

Imagine catchin' those in the shin 50X or more.

Last edited:
My shins hurt looking at that! :aargh:

Fuck, my shins hurt anyway. I used to do tabletops with Hutch Bear Trap pedals and sometimes a foot would slip

and the other side comes around with all your weight on it and sticks you right in the shin.

These things should be outlawed, man. Always drew blood.

pedals_candy.jpg

Imagine catchin' those in the shin 50X or more.

Oh yeah...You can run your fingers down my shin and feel the notches from those things after all these years.
But I have to say they were some great pedals!!!!
After getting shin bit so many time I took a grinder to the points,they still had great grip but they did less damage.

Apparently the jury didn't think the La. Trooper engaged in pummeling.
apparently not. and the guy did fight them and the girlfriends is heard telling him to stop. i cant see any any of them clearly that he beat him up. that might be another reason they jury was against him.

he was fighting the cops and there is second video here were girlfriend is heard yelling at him not fight them. jury found the cop not guilty of a civil rights offence. i dont know if the cop will still have job he dint report the in counter fully and has other charges made on him for that. we just no he has been aquited in this civil rights law suit.

IF this was in a leftist state - the COP would be in prison for decades and the scum bag attorneys would sue for tens of millions

Forum List

Back