jokic wins 3rd mvp

Racial idolatry. LOL
Every time a white guy wins mvp in NBA racial idolatry enters the fray
He was robbed last year
Nah, he wasn't robbed.

Embid has destroyed Jokic head up in their match ups. But Embid can't stay healthy. The fact is, that either Anthony Edwards or Shea Gilgus Alexander should have won it.

Nah, he wasn't robbed.

Embid has destroyed Jokic head up in their match ups. But Embid can't stay healthy. The fact is, that either Anthony Edwards or Shea Gilgus Alexander should have won it.

Straight up insane.

What has Embid done lately? Any championships.

The joker was robbed last year so I don't want to hear any whining this year about SGA.

Straight up insane.

What has Embid done lately? Any championships.

The joker was robbed last year so I don't want to hear any whining this year about SGA.
The MVP is for the regular season amd in each of the past seasons Embid has wore Jokic out. And since OKC had the best record in the west, not Denver, and that Minnesota is beating the hell out of Denver so far and nobody can stop Edwards, just face the fact that your white hope is not the best player in the league. And you are so desparate for a white hope that you brag about a European.

The MVP is for the regular season amd in each of the past seasons Embid has wore Jokic out. And since OKC had the best record in the west, not Denver, and that Minnesota is beating the hell out of Denver so far and nobody can stop Edwards, just face the fact that your white hope is not the best player in the league. And you are so desparate for a white hope that you brag about a European.

Never said he is the best player in the league.

But there is no player in the league that is more important to their team than Jokic.

MVP= most valuable player.

IM2 brings up race..........I'm shocked.

Nah, he wasn't robbed.

the MVP isnt a head to head competition.

Embiid lead in points but had fewer rebounds and half the assists Jokic had last year but I didnt have that much heartache over Embiid winning it with Joker so far behind in scoring.

The only person who has a gripe this year is Luka,

1st in points
2nd in assists
was respectable in rebounds. (top 15)

Not really sure how Jokic won it over him.

the MVP isnt a head to head competition.

Embiid lead in points but had fewer rebounds and half the assists Jokic had last year but I didnt have that much heartache over Embiid winning it with Joker so far behind in scoring.

The only person who has a gripe this year is Luka,

1st in points
2nd in assists
was respectable in rebounds. (top 15)

Not really sure how Jokic won it over him.
Nokic is not as good as Embid, but he is good. Luka, like I said, Shea Gilgus Alexander whose team is the number 1 seed in the west and Anthony Edwards whose team is kicking Denvers ass right now have more reason to complain than Luka. So does Giannis. Luka is a rightful candidate but of course you will over exaggerate for him because of his race.

And then there is Jason Tatum who has a real legitimate gripe, more than anyone else.

Last edited:
Never said he is the best player in the league.

But there is no player in the league that is more important to their team than Jokic.

MVP= most valuable player.

IM2 brings up race..........I'm shocked.
The OP bought up race. But I guess when whites tak about race it's not about race to a scrub like you.

Giannis is as importat or more important to his team, Embid is as or more important. Denver has a noice team, if you take Murray out of the lineup, Nokic is neutralized. Porter Jr can bomb and take you to the hole, and Gordon is a valuble rebounder and defender as well. There are a bunch of players on these teams who you say say what you did about Jokic.

Nokic is not as good as Embid, but he is good. Luka, like I said, Shea Gilgus Alexander whose team is the number 1 seed in the west and Anthony Edwards whose team is kicking Denvers ass right now have more reason to complain than Luka. So does Giannis. Luka is a rightful candidate but of course you will over exaggerate for him because of his race.

And then there is Jason Tatum who has a real legitimate gripe, more than anyone else.

Luka lead the league in points. Was 2nd in assists. Top 10 in Rebounds. None of the players you mentioned

SGA was right behind him in points, with almost half the rebounds and assists
Ant Man was 12th in points, and again half the assists and rebounds (were you serious about this pick?)
Tatum is 7th in points about the same in rebounds and half the assists.

Luka should have won and it really shouldnt have been close.

Racial idolatry. LOL
Every time a white guy wins mvp in NBA racial idolatry enters the fray
He was robbed last year
Yep, it should be his 4th.

The only reason he wasn't MVP last year was because:
1. Kendrick Perkins went on a racist smear campaign suggesting some sort of pro-white narrative for MVP voting in the NBA, despite the only white players in the last 40 years to win MVP were Larry Bird (3), Steve Nash (2), and Dirk (1). The other 34 MVP's were black players, but that set off alarm bells for Kendrick and the NBA black community. They could not accept that white boys could at times be the best at basketball, they sprinted to racism and victimhood.
2. The leftist, woke, spineless sports journalist class (mostly race-guilted old white guys) catered to Kendrick's message and changed their votes accordingly to elevate Joel Embiid to contribute to the "we're not racist" cause, because if Jokic would have won, the black sports community would have erupted, and sports journalists don't want that. They voted Embiid for DEI reasons, because of his skin color, not for his merits. Jokic dominated Embiid head to head, had a better team, better metrics. It wasn't close if you take the race of the player out of it.

Embiid was the 2023 DEI MVP. He's a great player, but he wasn't better than Jokic last year. Giannis dominated Embiid last year too.. but Giannis isn't viewed as a "brotha", or worthy of MVP consideration to people like Perkins. They needed a truly "black" American to win to appease the natives.

Last edited:

1. Kendrick Perkins went on a racist smear campaign suggesting some sort of pro-white narrative for MVP voting in the NBA, despite the only white players in the last 40 years to win MVP were Larry Bird (3), Steve Nash (2), and Dirk (1). The other 34 MVP's were black players, but that set off alarm bells for Kendrick and the NBA black community. They could not accept that white boys could at times be the best at basketball, they sprinted to racism and victimhood.
2. The leftist, woke, spineless sports journalist class (mostly race-guilted old white guys) catered to Kendrick's message and changed their votes accordingly to elevate Joel Embiid to contribute to the "we're not racist" cause, because if Jokic would have won, the black sports community would have erupted, and sports journalists don't want that. They voted Embiid for DEI reasons, because of his skin color, not for his merits. Jokic dominated Embiid head to head, had a better team, better metrics. It wasn't close if you take the race of the player out of it.

Embiid was the 2023 DEI MVP. He's a great player, but he wasn't better than Jokic last year. Giannis dominated Embiid last year too.. but Giannis isn't viewed as a "brotha", or worthy of MVP consideration to people like Perkins. They needed a truly "black" American to win to appease the natives.
Here’s my problem with Jokic and all the MVPs he has.

Kobe has 1
Shaq has 1
LeBron has 4
Bird has 3
Magic has 3.

Jokic on par with those guys? There has been a history of capping the number of MVPs based on historical relevance. i have a hard time with Joker having as many MVPs as Bird or Magic. Definitely with LeBron.

Even if you think he was robbed last year he was given an absolute gift this year. Luka was statistically better than him by a wide margin.

These same people say OJ was innocent by virtue of the vote.
But when the joker is voted MVP it's some how dirfferent....hilarious

Kobe has 1
Shaq has 1
LeBron has 4
Bird has 3
Magic has 3.

Jokic on par with those guys? There has been a history of capping the number of MVPs based on historical relevance. i have a hard time with Joker having as many MVPs as Bird or Magic. Definitely with LeBron.

Even if you think he was robbed last year he was given an absolute gift this year. Luka was statistically better than him by a wide margin.
A gift???? The voting wasn't even close

Kobe has 1
Shaq has 1
LeBron has 4
Bird has 3
Magic has 3.

I get where you're initially coming from with your listing of dry numbers as far as MVP's, but let me tell you where I'm coming from.

There are different eras in basketball. I have seen peaks and valleys as far as greatness and talent throughout years in the NBA and I don't think that can be questioned overall.

Winning MVP one year, during one era, doesn't equate to winning MVP in another. That's why historical context is so key.

Winning the MVP in the 80's during the era of the Bird Celtics, Magic Lakers, Isaiah Thomas Pistons, Jordan Bulls, and Dr. J/Moses Malone/Barkley 76ers means more than winning the MVP during the Late 90's with young ones like AI, Dirk, and Duncan leading the charge.

Currently, the NBA is, or has been for the past years, passing the torch from Bron, KD, Curry, CP3, Harden, Westbrook, etc. to a new batch of Brunson, Edwards, Luka, Embiid, Giannis, Zion, Tatum, Alexander, etc.

Jokic has a complete all-around game, puts up MASSIVE metrics, and his team is regularly one of the best as far as record. Meanwhile, the past few years there's noone that has dominated him or kicked him out. I think the NBA is in a state of flux right now, just as it was post Jordan in the late 90's when young future HOF's were still getting their legs. During those times, MVP's are to be had.

If Jokic had won last year, and now had won his 4th, I wouldn't put him above Bird who won 3 in the 80's. People like Sealy would simplify it and say "OMG, JOKIC HAS 4, BIRD ONLY HAS 3"... but I know better, as do those who leave ego out of it and watch.

I get where you're initially coming from with your listing of dry numbers as far as MVP's, but let me tell you where I'm coming from.

There are different eras in basketball. I have seen peaks and valleys as far as greatness and talent throughout years in the NBA and I don't think that can be questioned overall.

Winning MVP one year, during one era, doesn't equate to winning MVP in another. That's why historical context is so key.

Winning the MVP in the 80's during the era of the Bird Celtics, Magic Lakers, Isaiah Thomas Pistons, Jordan Bulls, and Dr. J/Moses Malone/Barkley 76ers means more than winning the MVP during the Late 90's with young ones like AI, Dirk, and Duncan leading the charge.

Currently, the NBA is, or has been for the past years, passing the torch from Bron, KD, Curry, CP3, Harden, Westbrook, etc. to a new batch of Brunson, Edwards, Luka, Embiid, Giannis, Zion, Tatum, Alexander, etc.

Jokic has a complete all-around game, puts up MASSIVE metrics, and his team is regularly one of the best as far as record. Meanwhile, the past few years there's noone that has dominated him or kicked him out. I think the NBA is in a state of flux right now, just as it was post Jordan in the late 90's when young future HOF's were still getting their legs. During those times, MVP's are to be had.

If Jokic had won last year, and now had won his 4th, I wouldn't put him above Bird who won 3 in the 80's. People like Sealy would simplify it and say "OMG, JOKIC HAS 4, BIRD ONLY HAS 3"... but I know better, as do those who leave ego out of it and watch.
I get it. But LeBron could have won what 10 in a row? He was clearly the MVP every year, but they didn’t give it to him. Why? Historical relevance. Same with Jordan. He could have won more than 5. Didn’t let him. You can say that history doesnt mean anything but if that’s the case it’s a new paradigm.

Regular season popularity contests don’t interest me.

First times I’ve ever seen Jocic was last year occasionally vs. Mia in the final. Won that series in 5? This year Ive tuned in every playoff minute I can. I was worried for him after MINN killed DEN twice but Jocic is leading them back right now.

Jocic is a 300 lb ballerina out there. A freight train when needed. Touch of a pianist. He uses momentum, weight, leverage, vision and position as good as anyone I’ve ever seen. He would waltz thru any smaller skinnier players like a chain saw.

A 300lb point forward making Karl Anthony look small tonight. Embieed cant carry Jocic jock strap, overall//

Last edited:

Kobe has 1
Shaq has 1
LeBron has 4
Bird has 3
Magic has 3.

I guess he’s as good as any of them vs. his competition as he dominates every night (almost) and he has 4 awards? Stats and points ain’t everything. Denver plays as he leads them. MVP of Denver for certain.

Luka lead the league in points. Was 2nd in assists. Top 10 in Rebounds. None of the players you mentioned

SGA was right behind him in points, with almost half the rebounds and assists
Ant Man was 12th in points, and again half the assists and rebounds (were you serious about this pick?)
Tatum is 7th in points about the same in rebounds and half the assists.

Luka should have won and it really shouldnt have been close.
Boston had the best record and in the end Dallas won't be there. Boston will. And head to head, I'd take Tatum any day. Don't get me wrong, I like Doncic, he's a bad man, but he ain't the best player in the game. His defense doesn't exist. Tatum is better defensively, so is Giannis, Embid, and Edwards. Jalen Brunson shoud have been considered also.

Forum List

Back