John Ritter's daughter transitions to male

What's the protocol on this? If "Noah" decides to act out like a man, is it considered proper to punch her in the nose? Or is this still considered beating up a broad and improper?

A man?

Some of these trans people need to try harder with their transitioning cause that scrawny, effeminate person with the penciled on beard does not look like a man

A man?

Some of these trans people need to try harder with their transitioning cause that scrawny, effeminate person with the penciled on beard does not look like a man
It isn't a real man.

Impossible. Surgically or chemically altering herself to look like a man doesn't change her into a man. I hope her augmentation makes him/her feel better.

I don’t understand when trans people don’t even come close to presenting as the gender they supposedly transitioned into.

It’s like, what was the point?
Especially men that transition to women and keep their dicks.

While I do think there are some trans people who legitimately feel like women trapped in a man’s body (or vice versa), I think a majority of kids who do are doing it are doing it as a fad

It’s fun to pick a new name. It’s fun to get to buy all new clothes.

It’s especially fun to do all of this as melodramatically as possible on social media and to be able to throw dramatic hissy fits when a nurse or a police officer “misgenders” you in public because you’re so androgynous-looking that it’s literally impossible to guess your gender, preferred or otherwise

Another mentally ill person making a bad decision. Our country is becoming a freak show.

I remember when a person just getting a tattoo was the way to get some attention from their peers.

What's the protocol on this? If "Noah" decides to act out like a man, is it considered proper to punch her in the nose? Or is this still considered beating up a broad and improper?
Even if you consider… them… a man, it’d still be like punching a 90lb, weak and effeminate man. So not much honor there either way

While I do think there are some trans people who legitimately feel like women trapped in a man’s body (or vice versa), I think a majority of kids who do are doing it are doing it as a fad

It’s fun to pick a new name. It’s fun to get to buy all new clothes.

It’s especially fun to do all of this as melodramatically as possible on social media and to be able to throw dramatic hissy fits when a nurse or a police officer “misgenders” you in public because you’re so androgynous-looking that it’s literally impossible to guess your gender, preferred or otherwise

And a lot of the men pretending to be women are doing it because it's a fetish, i.e. they get off on it.

Forum List

Back