Jack Smith’s Documents Case Against Trump In Danger Of Being Tossed

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Now I'll be the first to admit I'm not exactly a fan of the whole "anonymous sources" shindig.

But let's remember, before the Leftist MSM completely degraded the whole concept, protecting sources via anonymity used to be a valid journalistic approach that produced some of the greatest stories and critiques of power over the course of the twentieth century - much like before the entire "whistleblower" dynamic was equally cheapened by Leftist shenanigans. (To put it lightly.)

Furthermore, a RealClear Investigations reporter being the author of this brief definitely raised my eyebrows.

As the investigative arm of the well renowned RealClear Politics website, it delegates an air of legitimacy to what is being alleged here.

But enough of my yappin', here's what we got folks:

Special counsel Jack Smith’s classified documents case against former President Donald Trump is likely to be tossed out in large part or in full because of a procedural error, according to investigative reporter Paul Sperry.

The RealClearInvestigations correspondent cited unnamed “legal insiders” in an X platform post, writing, “DEVELOPING: Legal insiders say Jack Smith’s USC 1001 false statement charges against Trump will be tossed since Trump was never even interviewed by a federal agent.”

Also, Sperry intimated that Smith’s case is not built on substantial evidence but instead relies largely on inflammatory rhetoric meant to sway a jury.

“DEVELOPING: Jack Smith’s Mar-a-Lago obstruction case against Trump is based on an emailed ’emoji’ related to security camera footage that was never actual [sic] destroyed, according to legal insiders,” he tweeted.

It's not a "Conspiracy Theory".

It's not even FAKE NEWS.

It's called journalism, which the Left once used to dabble in from time to time, prior to their Orange Man induced full frontal lobotomies.

And I, for one, am hoping this has merit.

Last edited:
Only time will tell. IMO, that's the one case that could be problematic for Trump.

But what do I know, I'm just a layman. :dunno:

Except it's the one case with a Trump appointed judge. ;)

Isn't it the Miami case?

Except it's the one case with a Trump appointed judge. ;)

Isn't it the Miami case?

And I might add, if it DOES get tossed, it is only going to further denigrate any future convictions based on other trumped up charges.

No pun intended.

Now I'll be the first to admit I'm not exactly a fan of the whole "anonymous sources" shindig.

But let's remember, before the Leftist MSM completely degraded the whole concept, protecting sources via anonymity used to be a valid journalistic approach that produced some of the greatest stories and critiques of power over the course of the twentieth century - much like before the entire "whistleblower" dynamic was equally cheapened by Leftist shenanigans. (To put it lightly.)

Furthermore, a RealClear Investigations reporter being the author of this brief definitely raised my eyebrows.

As the investigative arm of the well renowned RealClear Politics website, it delegates an air of legitimacy to what is being alleged here.

It's not even FAKE NEWS.

It's called journalism, which the Left once used to dabble in from time to time, prior to their Orange Man induced full frontal lobotomies.

What fatal procedural error would that be?

It's not even FAKE NEWS.

Paul Sperry isn’t a journalist. He’s is a host of bullshit that never ends.

It's not even FAKE NEWS.

Hahahaha! I also love how they are investigating that he met up with others as far back as April in this indictment hoax.

Too much prosecuting of political opponents going on now in the US. Or maybe not enough...... maybe 9 our 10 of our politicians really do need to be prosecuted. On both sides.

Apparently only after a fashion....

You got a lot of participation trophies as a child, huh?
Some yahoo spotted a glaring procedural error that every legal expert missed. Yeah.
Enlighten the legal community. Lol

Too much prosecuting of political opponents going on now in the US. Or maybe not enough...... maybe 9 our 10 of our politicians really do need to be prosecuted.

Yep.

I read an article recently outlining the abundance of crimes committed by Bush Sr., Clinton, Bush Jr., and Obama - and how they were never charged and protect their own.

Trump didn't commit war crimes, or violations of free speech.

He committed the worst crime of all.

Actually putting America and its citizens first.

Too much prosecuting of political opponents going on now in the US. Or maybe not enough...... maybe 9 our 10 of our politicians really do need to be prosecuted. On both sides.
Fanny Whore's boat is too full with 19 defendants. If she had any brains, she would have tried them NOT all together. Lets hope there plenty of "delays" so Trump can make it back in the White House. :p

Forum List

Back