Zone1 Insights to Mormonism

you mean like allowing men to dress as women and take over things set aside for women??

sorry asshole but thats you guys trying to cancel women not anyone else,,
You even get butthurt because you can't control what clothes people wear? You are such a little bitch lol

you mean like allowing men to dress as women and take over things set aside for women??

sorry asshole but thats you guys trying to cancel women not anyone else,,

Totally different story.

Can't say I disagree with you....but for some different reasons.

IF YOU WANT AN ILLUSTRATION OF THE STUPIDITY OF WOMEN VOTERS...

...consider the following: The Democrats are JUMPING ALL OVER THE ABORTION ISSUE as the absolute FOCUS of their General Election campaign this Fall.

And it is stupid. That is not an opinion, it is fact. The Dobbs Supreme Court decision stated unambiguously that in the absence of a Constitutional Amendment, abortion is an issue which must be dealt with entirely by the STATES. Accordingly, nothing that the next President does WILL HAVE ANY IMPACT WHATSOEVER on any woman's ability to kill her child. Again, this is not my opinion; it is a fact.

But Democrats know that most women are stupid and will base their votes on the ridiculous fantasy that Joe Biden will protect their abortion rights.

I would love to read somebody rebutting this point. Women are, as a group, stupid, and Democrats intend to take advantage of that stupidity.

You said men are what make civilization work.

Totally dont' agree.

The rest is eyewash. I have no idea what you are talking about.

We have women who want their girls to do everything boys do.

I ask, why are you trying to turn your girls into boys.....isn't that a step down ?
what do you think the chances of women even mining enough iron ore to make one bicycle let alone a car or a dishwasher??

my point is women have their place and its not any where close to what men have to do to create this world we live in,,

and yes given enough time they might be able to achieve making a toaster,, but who is going to birth the children of the next generations,,
humanity would cease to exist if they did,,

when the fuck did I try and turn a girl into a boy,, thats democrats doing that,,

The Dobbs Supreme Court decision stated unambiguously that in the absence of a Constitutional Amendment, abortion is an issue which must be dealt with entirely by the STATES. Accordingly, nothing that the next President does WILL HAVE ANY IMPACT WHATSOEVER on any woman's ability to kill her child. Again, this is not my opinion; it is a fact.

Yes, it is a fact.

But Democrats know that most women are stupid and will base their votes on the ridiculous fantasy that Joe Biden will protect their abortion rights.

Yes, it's the democrats who are stupid...not women.

More men disapprove of Dobbs than approve. I suppose that means men are stupid too.

I would love to read somebody rebutting this point. Women are, as a group, stupid, and Democrats intend to take advantage of that stupidity.

Women disagree more, but more men disagree than agree.

I think that says that your thesis should be amended to say men and women are stupid.

Singling women out is unfair.

Women disagree more, but more men disagree than agree.

I think that says that your thesis should be amended to say men and women are stupid.

Singling women out is unfair.
I think youre not considering why they disagree,,

and it has nothing to do with what he said,,

women are over emotional and dont think ahead,, that makes them stupid,,

two men that disagree would depend on what they are disagreeing about,, both would be based on rational thought and long term effect,,
that isnt considered by women,,

two men that disagree would depend on what they are disagreeing about,, both would be based on rational thought and long term effect,,
1714345487612.png

The women in my life are very rational, think ahead and are in much better control of their emotions.

Not sure what happened in your life.

Let's get back to the OP.

John Edgar Slow Horses needs to show the documentation for this comment (original source) and if the church acknowledges it.

Put up or shut up and admit you are a fool.

Forum List

Back