If Trump runs in 2024, who should he pick for VP?

/——-/ One more time for the mentally challenged, who spend every waking moment hating Trump. Now we Lear Dementia Joe has been playing fast and lose with secret documents and lining his pockets for 45 years.
I did not have the time to waste reading all of trump's supposed accomplishments you listed but Many of the items on that list are very controversial and have already been recinded as bad policy. As well as many are in conflict with what most people in the US believe such as a woman's right to choose and having a fair and impartial Supreme Court. Plus you didn't show the irresponsible actions ( based on his personal beliefs not fact ) such as telling the DHHS they couldn't use certain accurate scientific terms and changing the water standards for the nation ( because he couldn't get his hair What he called " perfect " ). Here's a much more realistic portrayal of his chaotic one term in office. www.businessinsider.com>trump's biggest accomplishments, failures from his one te in office.

/——-/ One more time for the mentally challenged, who spend every waking moment hating Trump. Now we Lear Dementia Joe has been playing fast and lose with secret documents and lining his pockets for 45 years.
No we don't hate Trump, just what he does and stands for like how he donated his President's salary because he loves America, not he didn't and no he doesn't. Hope that helps.

No we don't hate Trump, just what he does and stands for like how he donated his President's salary because he loves America, not he didn't and no he doesn't. Hope that helps.
He doesn't understand if doing what you believe to be right requires you to do questionable things which include deceit and subterfuge It is most likely not right to begin with.

/——-/ “not he didn't and no he doesn't. Hope that helps.”
I had to read your tortured word salad three times to figure out what you’re saying. You can believe what you want. President Trump did give back his salary, and he does love America.

/——-/ “not he didn't and no he doesn't. Hope that helps.”
I had to read your tortured word salad three times to figure out what you’re saying. You can believe what you want. President Trump did give back his salary, and he does love America.
The cost of transportation and protective services for him and all his family far outweighed the cost of his salary. If he really wanted to do something effective he would have paid for all that.

The cost of transportation and protective services for him and all his family far outweighed the cost of his salary. If he really wanted to do something effective he would have paid for all that.
/——-/ Got any fake outrage over your boy?
10813159-DA38-425F-84AA-9280FFE8354B.jpeg

Trump's golf games cost more than his salary.

I read another article saying he spent 40% of his time working from home. Plus the costs involved for just him and his wife is far, far less than for the entire trump entourage. Plus Delaware is a mere commute from D.C. Have anything worthy to try to defend trump. I guess not.
/——/ I don’t have to defend President Trump. Nothing he did was illegal or out of the normal. Obama made frequent flights to Hawaii and his wife always took separate flights. Tain’t no big thang, right?

/——/ I don’t have to defend President Trump. Nothing he did was illegal or out of the normal. Obama made frequent flights to Hawaii and his wife always took separate flights. Tain’t no big thang, right?
LOL, That is still being determined.

Someone who is actually America First and not a backstabbing elitist globalist POS... but good luck finding a person like that who wishes to run. Could always choose Sarah Palin; that would piss a lot of RNC club RINOs off.

Someone who is actually America First and not a backstabbing elitist globalist POS... but good luck finding a person like that who wishes to run. Could always choose Sarah Palin; that would piss a lot of RNC club RINOs off.

Lol Palin is as dumb and low rent as MTG.

/----/ Trump owned a home in Florida, but in your world, Orange Man Bad.

How many millions of dollars did Trump's golfing cost?

Trump is bad because he's a low class, stupid cheat.

$144 million dollars for Trump's golfing.

Forum List

Back