If Trump runs in 2024, who should he pick for VP?

/——-/ “not he didn't and no he doesn't. Hope that helps.”
I had to read your tortured word salad three times to figure out what you’re saying. You can believe what you want. President Trump did give back his salary, and he does love America.
Trump's tax returns prove he did not donate his President's salary. BTW if Trump loved America why did he get prosecuted for Tax fraud? You're a sucker pal.

" Trump tax returns dispute White House claim that he donated salary during Covid"​

Trump's tax returns prove he did not donate his President's salary. BTW if Trump loved America why did he get prosecuted for Tax fraud? You're a sucker pal.

" Trump tax returns dispute White House claim that he donated salary during Covid"​

/----/ For the millionth time, of course, his salary showed up on his returns. There is a reason for that. If you don't like it, call Adam Shytface and get him to change the Consitution.

"The presidential salary is a requirement of the U.S. Constitution in Article II, Section 1, Clause 7 and the specific amount is set by Congress. Presidents are not legally allowed to decline their salary, but can donate it to organizations of their choosing."

"Trump is the first president since John F. Kennedy to donate his salary. Both John F. Kennedy and Herbert Hoover donated their presidential salaries to charitable causes. According to congressional records, George Washington initially declined his $25,000 salary, but Congress wouldn’t let him."

"Trump’s first-quarter 2017 salary donation to the National Park Service was for $78,333, likely his take-home pay after taxes. The Park Service said an anonymous donor gave $22,000 to round the donation up to $100,000.

In subsequent press events, Trump presented personal checks for an even $100,000, indicating he was dipping into his own personal finances to make up the difference himself.

"President Trump donated at least $1.4 million of the $1.6 million he earned as president to various federal agencies. Still in question, however, are the donations for the third and fourth quarters of 2020. Our auditors at OpenTheBooks.com verified fourteen of sixteen quarterly donations over four years."

/----/ For the millionth time, of course, his salary showed up on his returns. There is a reason for that. If you don't like it, call Adam Shytface and get him to change the Consitution.

"The presidential salary is a requirement of the U.S. Constitution in Article II, Section 1, Clause 7 and the specific amount is set by Congress. Presidents are not legally allowed to decline their salary, but can donate it to organizations of their choosing."

"Trump is the first president since John F. Kennedy to donate his salary. Both John F. Kennedy and Herbert Hoover donated their presidential salaries to charitable causes. According to congressional records, George Washington initially declined his $25,000 salary, but Congress wouldn’t let him."

"Trump’s first-quarter 2017 salary donation to the National Park Service was for $78,333, likely his take-home pay after taxes. The Park Service said an anonymous donor gave $22,000 to round the donation up to $100,000.

In subsequent press events, Trump presented personal checks for an even $100,000, indicating he was dipping into his own personal finances to make up the difference himself.

"President Trump donated at least $1.4 million of the $1.6 million he earned as president to various federal agencies. Still in question, however, are the donations for the third and fourth quarters of 2020. Our auditors at OpenTheBooks.com verified fourteen of sixteen quarterly donations over four years."

So that means he still cost the American taxpayers more than any other president in history.

/——-/ And how do you come to that conclusion?
USA today. had an article where trump's golf outings alone cost the American taxpayers $141 million dollars. And that's just for starters. The presidential salary is only $400,000 and he skipped donating the last two months when he went into his psychotic meltdown over losing the election.

USA today. had an article where trump's golf outings alone cost the American taxpayers $141 million dollars. And that's just for starters. The presidential salary is only $400,000 and he skipped donating the last two months when he went into his psychotic meltdown over losing the election.
/——/ Now show how much it cost other presidents to move around the country and overseas. Stop whining about Trump's golf costs

I doubt it would be pence. My best guess would be Ivanka - to carry on his "legacy" and create a Trump dynasty. What do you think?
Stupid response from a stupid poster. I say
I doubt it would be pence. My best guess would be Ivanka - to carry on his "legacy" and create a Trump dynasty. What do you think?
Stupid response from an ignorant moron . I say Tulsi Gabbard

Not exactly.

There's nothing in his tax return to show hd donated his salary... but... he had negative income so he didn't have itemized deductions which would have shown donations to charities. So his tax returns are inconclusive as to whether or not he gave away his salary as president.

Forum List

Back