If Israel is commiting Genocide how can it possibly be that.....

Israel NEEDS to fight thiis war against HAmas and defeat them 100 %. If they can move civilians out of the way, that isnt ethnic cleansing. If the remain there, then there is a higher chance of collateral damage/deaths.
Which is why Israel typically drops warnings to evacuate, and has given civilians to move south.
Yet Israel is murdering indiscriminately, are providing more recruitment material for Hamas than anyone could have ever believed possible, and their leader is on record as saying Israel should fund and support Hamas because it will help prevent a 2 state solution. Don't you think it's interesting how they have bombed the place these refugees were "evacuated" into every single day since the "evacuation?"

Yet Israel is murdering indiscriminately, are providing more recruitment material for Hamas than anyone could have ever believed possible, and their leader is on record as saying Israel should fund and support Hamas because it will help prevent a 2 state solution. Don't you think it's interesting how they have bombed the place these refugees were "evacuated" into every single day since the "evacuation?"
Of course, we all know Israel is following International Humanitarian Law meticulously and not killing indiscriminately and that there is no rational basis for believing the Palestinians are willing to live in peace with Israel or will be in the foreseeable future, so pursuing the destruction of Hamas, PIJ, etc. in accordance with IHL as Israel is doing is the only way for Israel to prevent future Oct 7 attacks.

Of course, we all know Israel is following International Humanitarian Law
Interesting. It's weird then how the U.S. has to keep single-handedly vetoing vote after vote from the entire rest of the world in the UN trying to end the Israeli massacre in Gaza based on humanitarian grounds.

Interesting. It's weird then how the U.S. has to keep single-handedly vetoing vote after vote from the entire rest of the world in the UN trying to end the Israeli massacre in Gaza based on humanitarian grounds.
The UN was a noble concept that has become the greatest obstacle to peace in the ME. Just as the US brought peace to Europe after its bloody past and helped to liberate eastern Europe from Soviet tyranny, it is now trying to turn the UN from being an obstacle to peace in the ME into playing a more constructive role.

Egypt will not open its border and is actually beefing up its border security. If Egypt is doing this in the face of a real genocide
that has spurred world wide protestors, then my question to them is why are they not protesting Egypt who is obviously OK with Genocide?

This is a good video and touches on a few points about the PLO and other Palestinian terror organizations. Egypt's response or lack thereof may have something to do with the same response from Kuwait when they expelled 300K Palestinians in 1991..

Who cares? Israel is not the US. Fuck Israel. Fuck the Levant. Fuck everyone not in the US.

Who cares? Israel is not the US. Fuck Israel. Fuck the Levant. Fuck everyone not in the US.

Of course you dont believe that. Then Fuck all the imigrants coming from Mexico, Venezuela, etc? Right fuck them all to, they are not from the U.S. send them all back and dont let even one more cross the border. No I dont believe you believe that, except for when it comes to Israel.

Of course you dont believe that. Then Fuck all the imigrants coming from Mexico, Venezuela, etc? Right fuck them all to, they are not from the U.S. send them all back and dont let even one more cross the border. No I dont believe you believe that, except for when it comes to Israel.
Fuck you dickface. US over all.

Forum List

Back