Zone1 How White People Benefit From Racism with Tracie McMillan

Not sure who you mean by “We”, but I sure as hell don’t see it here in Central New England. Especially in the more urban areas (Worcester, Springfield, Hartford, etc…). The Asian community being a significant exception.

The African and Hispanic communities around here are more than willing to bathe in the glow of their government benefits, affirmative action programs, and every other handout they can quality for. There is little push to be self-sufficient or take responsibility for the consequences of their own decisions.
You can stop lying. First off, Asians got Affirmative Action. Second, white females benefitted most from Affirmative Action and in fact are the prime beneficiary of many government handouts. And do not be white talking about how other people do not want to take responsibility for their own decisions. The poor decisions of whites are basically what this argument of race is about.

First off, Asians got Affirmative Action. Second, white females benefitted most from Affirmative Action and in fact are the prime beneficiary of many government handouts. And do not be white talking about how other people do not want to take responsibility for their own decisions. The poor decisions of whites are basically what this argument of race is about
Interesting… I can only speak for my area, but I never see Asians standing in line at the soup kitchen, or the SNAP office.

White women in this day and age are simply a collection of feminist wastes of flesh and oxygen who don’t deserve the air they breathe.

Poor white are just as worthless as anyone else reaching their hand out. I’m all for cutting those hands OFF rather than giving them handouts.

Interesting… I can only speak for my area, but I never see Asians standing in line at the soup kitchen, or the SNAP office.

White women in this day and age are simply a collection of feminist wastes of flesh and oxygen who don’t deserve the air they breathe.

Poor white are just as worthless as anyone else reaching their hand out. I’m all for cutting those hands OFF rather than giving them handouts.
Of course you don't. Stop lying. As for handouts, whites would not have anything if not for them. The area you live in is a result of government handouts. We are required to help those in need. It is a spiritual law. The best investment we can make is not in bombs and armies, but in the people of this country. And until we learn that, America will continue to be a failed experiement.

I now what I said and I know I have posted no racism. I gets old being called a racist by racists like you.
Then you know your accusation was a lie

It gets old watching racists like you misuse the word and projecty your beliefs on others

I am no racisty and you cannot cite one post where I have demonstrated any racism.

You are a racist as filthy as any klansman

We are required to help those in need. It is a spiritual law
Maybe YOU are. I most definitely am NOT.
The best investment we can make is not in bombs and armies, but in the people of this country. And until we learn that, America will continue to be a failed experiement
America became a failed experiment WGEN the Government started sticking its nose in the lives and welfare of individual citizens

No, it's not that simple. There are things that racists do. I know those like you think people call others racists willy nilly but that's not how its done. This is how oblivious you are to the racism you exhibit. The blacks you name are disagreed with by 95 percent of the blacks in America and most whites. Only the far right agree with these guys and the far right is made up of racists.

You don't face racism, but you tell us that the racism we see doesn't exist. That it is a thing of the past even as you see pure racist bs posted all over this forum. And if you see the racism here then you know that everything else that goes along wth racism is happening rght now. But you and others tell blacks how its not happening. I have said right wing whites do not face racism not that you don't practice it. Because you do, and this forum is full of it. It is not about saying what I want to hear, its about the white personwho can admit that racism actually exists and how whites today still benefit from it, whch whItes such as yourself continues to deny. Since racism continues today, whites continue benefitting from it and that's just a fact. And understand this, nobody black wants to hear how whites are still benefittiing from racism today. It's just stupidity to even believe something like that.

And we see an example of racial gaslighting. I don't believe hate filled rhetoric. But you do.

“The concept of an “Uncle Tom” as that term is used in the Black community-is a slave who is given prestige & comfort by the master, using his position to tread on the slaves abused by the master,” - Pam Keith
And this is exactly what the blacks you agree with have done. They are the ones who keep us divided and if there are any black race hustlers, it's them.

It is a losing mindset that ignores the impact of federal, state and local policies on black communites as well as the overal impact of white racism on blacks. There are no democratc taling points on race. There are facts and staristics in every field that show the negative impact of racism on non white people. Republicans choose to deny them because the republican party is basocally a white nationalist party.

You call race baiters anybody black who presents the unconfortale truth about race from the perspective of black people. Thathasto stop. Whites inventedrace andusedraceto get weverything they have now. Whites have been the race bairters and race hustlers and continue being dso right now. The main profiteers usinfrace is therght. Fox News is a billion dollar company that has race hustled whites into watchig their news shows. Sean Hannity eatrns 45 milion every year by race hustling. Ittakes him 2 months to earn whatAl Sharotonstotal net wrth is after 50 years of advocacy for the black ccommunity. Hannity is a colege drop out who was painting houses before he started his race hustle.

You ove Candace Owens, but Candace got her start by getting a $37,500 settlement thanks to the NAACP for racial discrmination. She then race hustled the right wing, telling whites how the NAACP was worthless and other things, to now having a new worth of over 4 milion dollars. Owens dropped out of Rhode Island University and really had no skills. But when she started dissing blacks, the right gladly put her on stage and paid her top fees to speak. This is how rhe right has race baited and you go for it.

You really are fargone if yu can't seehow Limbaugh was a race hustler. And novbody cares if his tp producer was black, Strom Thurmond had a black child and nobody disputes his racism. Rush Limbaugh was the ultimate race huster and he told you that it was Sharpton and Jackson. Why? Because they went to white businesses practicing dscrmination and forced them to stop. And they made them show support for black causes by donating to their organizations. White non profits do the same thing. So then why did it become race hustling when blacks did it. That's how Limbaugh race baited people like you.

The depiction was from the right. They missed 93 percent of the protests and they blamed the wrong peeople for the violence according to reports from police and organizations that follow mass demnstrations.

No it is not false. You did not hear Rush Limbaugh making racist statements even though he spent 30 years doing it. So you can listen to talk radio all day and hear all kinds of racism but think its not racist.

First of all since these people were black, race did hve everythingto do with whathappened. And itwas the right who decided to make them guilty because they were black. Their portrayals were all about race. That's what the rght does. Stop lying about how the right never taks about race. That's a damn lie. Everybody knows it's a damn lie.

What in the fuck do you think references to the DEI mayor in Baltimore was about? Or the rght wing argument about DEI in general? It is race and it's the right wing race hustle.

Bullshit. The entire defense of Rittenhouse and the clebration of him getting away with murder was all about race.

CRT doesn't teach that. Christ Rufo made that up. And you fell for the race hustle. Meanwhle black kids get to be told how slavery was good for black people. Native American children get to be told how they were conquered by a superior race. Chinese get to be told how the were forced to build the railroards then excluded from coming here. Japanese get to be told how they started a war. Hispanic children get to be told how they bring crime and disease. Middle Estern kids get to be told how they are terrorists, but the precious white child cannot be told about the wrongs of their race. You can't see the white supremacist attitude in all of this.

Since blacks first came up with the word , you are lying. Woke is a right wing racist dogwhistle. The term liberal is also used as a racist dogwhistle.

Bullshit.

DEI destroyer? Trump vows to crush 'anti-white' racism if he wins 2024 election​

Lending his voice to anti-DEI fervor sweeping the Republican party, Donald Trump telegraphed a dramatic shift to America's approach to civil rights if he wins a second term as president, vowing to focus on "anti-white" racism, not on racism against people of color.

White is a motherfucking race. Ok? Start resonating that understanding. So then when you talk about anti white racism, you are indeed making race an issue. There is zero statistical evidence of such racism in this country. So then what we see here is a white backlash againt equal opportuity policies. In short, ths is whites on the right wanting to restore white supremacy.

This has been the white race hustle since the civil rights act was passed. And whites on the right have worked to get politicians in place and judges in courts to overturn any provision rhat has created equal opportunity. So just stop lying.

I've done that. The entire MAGA movement is based on race.

The current republican party is nothing more than a white nationalist party. Democrats aren't keeping us angry, that's another racial dog whistle used by the right. You ask what has the Democratic party done for blacks. The answer is more than whatthe republican party did during the 100 years backs were Republican. And at this point, we should not join a party that thinks whites are being discriminated against when whites have the majority of jobs businesses and wealth.

Whew…long post…here we go…

No, it's not that simple. There are things that racists do. I know those like you think people call others racists willy nilly but that's not how its done.

Yes, I do think the word “racist” is throw around willy nilly. I’ve seen it time and again here and also on the radio shows I listen to, who’s talking points are exactly the same as those used here.

This is how oblivious you are to the racism you exhibit. The blacks you name are disagreed with by 95 percent of the blacks in America and most whites. Only the far right agree with these guys and the far right is made up of racists.

I can’t verify the 95% number..I don’t know 95% of black people in America and neither do you.

I wouldnt say it’s just the far right. I mean, in your mind it probably is because anyone who disagrees with you is “far right.”

You don't face racism,
How do you know that? lol, again, you have zero idea of my ethnicity. The fact that you claim you do simply by what I write is stereotyping. You’d call that racist if I were to try and do that to you.

but you tell us that the racism we see doesn't exist.

I’ve never said racism doesn’t exist, I just don’t think it’s hiding behind every tree like you do

That it is a thing of the past even as you see pure racist bs posted all over this forum. And if you see the racism here then you know that everything else that goes along wth racism is happening rght now.

If you see racism in one place, you can’t use that to correlate that racism exists everywhere.

Racism exists, I know that, but your problem is, you are trying to find racism in everything, even when it’s not there.

But you and others tell blacks how its not happening. I have said right wing whites do not face racism not that you don't practice it. Because you do, and this forum is full of it. It is not about saying what I want to hear, its about the white personwho can admit that racism actually exists and how whites today still benefit from it, whch whItes such as yourself continues to deny.

You have said repeatedly that white don’t know anything about racism, you’ve spoken about micro aggressions and that white people can be racist and not even know it. If that’s the case, then how is it these people are gifted with the insight to know what racism is? In other words..how do they know they are racist if they don’t know what racism is?

Yet, whenever other white people talk about racism, you say they don’t know what they are talking about, until someone agrees with you, then you believe THOSE white people..

Since racism continues today, whites continue benefitting from it and that's just a fact.

They do? What are some things a white person today can do that a black person cannot?

And we see an example of racial gaslighting. I don't believe hate filled rhetoric. But you do.

“The concept of an “Uncle Tom” as that term is used in the Black community-is a slave who is given prestige & comfort by the master, using his position to tread on the slaves abused by the master,” - Pam Keith
And this is exactly what the blacks you agree with have done. They are the ones who keep us divided and if there are any black race hustlers, it's them.

Is it not possible that those people actually believe what they are saying? That they don’t agree with what people say about issues of race? Have you ever thought that maybe it’s not an act?

It is a losing mindset that ignores the impact of federal, state and local policies on black communites

What policies are there that specifically hinder black people?

as well as the overal impact of white racism on blacks.

how does white racism impact black folks today? I’m mean other than the negative stupid stuff they say? Where are white people keeping black people down? List some actions where that occurs in todays society

There are no democratc taling points on race.

Absolutely there are. Every chance they get to bring up race, they do. On the radio shows I listen to, literally every single Republican they mention it’s “oh, he’s a racist”, every…single..one. They would have you believe the entire Republican Party is racist…and they almost say that

There are facts and staristics in every field that show the negative impact of racism on non white people. Republicans choose to deny them because the republican party is basocally a white nationalist party.

My comment above stands validated. You are trying to equate the entire Republican Party as white nationalist. That’s not even close to being true, but you wouldn’t know that because you fill your head with things that you read that reinforce what you want to believe, from those race baiters who want you to think everyone on the right are evil people.

You call race baiters anybody black who presents the unconfortale truth about race from the perspective of black people.

No, I call race baiters anyone who takes a situation and tries to inject race into it, every time. Take Floyd for example, there was no evidence that race played any part in that, but because it was a white cop and a black man, people were like “it was racism!”

Whites have been the race bairters and race hustlers and continue being dso right now. The main profiteers usinfrace is therght.

No sir, as far as I’ve seen, white people don’t talk about race, what ends up happening is they have to defend themselves against people like you who call all of them racists.

Fox News is a billion dollar company that has race hustled whites into watchig their news shows.

Really? Show me where they used race to drive their numbers? I’ll admit, I don’t watch Fox News much, but the times I have watched them, their topics were never about race..

Sean Hannity eatrns 45 milion every year by race hustling.

Show me where he race hustled…

Ittakes him 2 months to earn whatAl Sharotonstotal net wrth is after 50 years of advocacy for the black ccommunity. Hannity is a colege drop out who was painting houses before he started his race hustle.

What race hustle? He got into radio and made it big. I don’t know his life story, but I’m curious of where he used race as his platform.

You ove Candace Owens, but Candace got her start by getting a $37,500 settlement thanks to the NAACP for racial discrmination. She then race hustled the right wing, telling whites how the NAACP was worthless and other things, to now having a new worth of over 4 milion dollars. Owens dropped out of Rhode Island University and really had no skills. But when she started dissing blacks, the right gladly put her on stage and paid her top fees to speak. This is how rhe right has race baited and you go for it.

Ok, I’ll take your word for it. I’ve not looked into Owen’s history. You say she’s just dissing black folks to make a buck? I have no idea, I’ve listened to her a couple of times. The message I hear her talk about is how black people have it bad because of the rate of fatherless homes. That’s pretty much all I know of her.

But her message isn’t why I like her. I know very little about her..I just think she’s pretty.. 🤷‍♀️

You really are fargone if yu can't seehow Limbaugh was a race hustler. And novbody cares if his tp producer was black,

Sure you don’t care. Did you know that when James golden first started working for rush, he was in some pretty hard financial difficulties, and the rush gave him several thousand dollars to help pay off the bills he owed? This was like, shortly after James started working for him.

That doesn’t sound like something a racist would do.

You should listen to the interview with Golden..he talks about rush having a very sarcastic personality. A lot of the things he said were poking fun at narratives that were being told.

Strom Thurmond had a black child and nobody disputes his racism. Rush Limbaugh was the ultimate race huster and he told you that it was Sharpton and Jackson.

Because it is sharpton and Jackson.

Why? Because they went to white businesses practicing dscrmination and forced them to stop. And they made them show support for black causes by donating to their organizations. White non profits do the same thing. So then why did it become race hustling when blacks did it. That's how Limbaugh race baited people like you.

I have no idea, I never listened to rush…I didn’t really start following politics til a few years ago and when I did, I was listening to Sirius Xm political talk shows. I still do to this day..both conservative AND progressive radio.

The depiction was from the right. They missed 93 percent of the protests and they blamed the wrong peeople for the violence according to reports from police and organizations that follow mass demnstrations.

No it is not false. You did not hear Rush Limbaugh making racist statements even though he spent 30 years doing it. So you can listen to talk radio all day and hear all kinds of racism but think its not racist.

You can’t decipher racism from the very segmented and clipped video that newsone put out. Again, rush was very snarky and sarcastic, a lot of the things he said were in jest and poking fun at other media. You don’t see that because sound bites erase all context.

First of all since these people were black, race did hve everythingto do with whathappened. And itwas the right who decided to make them guilty because they were black. Their portrayals were all about race. That's what the rght does. Stop lying about how the right never taks about race. That's a damn lie. Everybody knows it's a damn lie.

The right doesn’t talk about race…unless it’s a news headline. I’m talking about right wing media personalities. If you are referring to just people here on usmb..well, I can’t speak to what ever single person here will say, i taking about the right in general..more specifically right wing media.

What in the fuck do you think references to the DEI mayor in Baltimore was about? Or the rght wing argument about DEI in general? It is race and it's the right wing race hustle.

The opposition to DEI is because it’s basically saying that people should use skin color as a means of inclusion….something I thought we were trying to get away from

Bullshit. The entire defense of Rittenhouse and the clebration of him getting away with murder was all about race.

Really? Where? I don’t recall any celebrations where people said they were glad he got away with it because he is white..again… show this to me.

CRT doesn't teach that. Christ Rufo made that up. And you fell for the race hustle.

Really, crt doesn’t teach that racism is inherent in society, it doesn’t try to suggest that all white people have racism ingrained in them and that they all exhibit micro aggressions?

Meanwhle black kids get to be told how slavery was good for black people.

I don’t think anyone ever said slavery was good, I think what they were getting at is, because of slavery, black folks eventually came to be in a better situation. I think anyway..

Native American children get to be told how they were conquered by a superior race.

I don’t recall my history classes ever saying native Americans were conquered by a “superior race”..

Chinese get to be told how the were forced to build the railroards then excluded from coming here.

Not familiar with this so I’ll take your word for it.

Japanese get to be told how they started a war.

Didn’t they?

Hispanic children get to be told how they bring crime and disease.

I agree we shouldn’t be telling children this and I wouldn’t necessarily agree that they are responsible for disease..but..do people crossing the border not bring crime?

Middle Estern kids get to be told how they are terrorists,

Again..are we telling KIDS this? However it is true that the Middle East is the hotbed of terrorism.

but the precious white child cannot be told about the wrongs of their race. You can't see the white supremacist attitude in all of this.

White people are told of the wrong of their race every day..all we need to do is go to the race relations section of this forum, or one of many left wing media sites

Since blacks first came up with the word , you are lying. Woke is a right wing racist dogwhistle. The term liberal is also used as a racist dogwhistle.

No it’s not. “Liberal” is a term for extreme left wing people, regardless of their race.

Where did you ever come up with the idea that liberal is a dog whistle??

Bullshit.

DEI destroyer? Trump vows to crush 'anti-white' racism if he wins 2024 election​

Lending his voice to anti-DEI fervor sweeping the Republican party, Donald Trump telegraphed a dramatic shift to America's approach to civil rights if he wins a second term as president, vowing to focus on "anti-white" racism, not on racism against people of color.

Yeah, many people think DEI should be abolished because it is an “acceptable” form of discrimination.

That doesn’t mean anyone is trying to “restore white power”. That’s just not happening.

White is a motherfucking race. Ok? Start resonating that understanding. So then when you talk about anti white racism, you are indeed making race an issue. There is zero statistical evidence of such racism in this country.

Sure there is…just about every post you make. If a white person were to say a fraction of what you say, why they’d be called a racist for it.

So then what we see here is a white backlash againt equal opportuity policies. In short, ths is whites on the right wanting to restore white supremacy.

I’m all for equal opportunity..DEI by its very nature is not equal opportunity.

This has been the white race hustle since the civil rights act was passed. And whites on the right have worked to get politicians in place and judges in courts to overturn any provision rhat has created equal opportunity. So just stop lying.

What opportunity does a white person have that a black person doesnt.

I've done that. The entire MAGA movement is based on race.
There you go making blanket statements. Prove it’s based on race. Maga was only about bringing back americas standing in the world, fairness and making others do their part, on the world stage.

The current republican party is nothing more than a white nationalist party.

lol, you keep proving my point. You, like all these race baiting media people keep trying to paint entire groups of people. It’s no wonder there a bit of racial tension in America…did you ever think it was because of statements like the one above?

Democrats aren't keeping us angry,

Oh yes…they are..by telling you every day how white folk are the sole reason for your problems..

that's another racial dog whistle used by the right. You ask what has the Democratic party done for blacks. The answer is more than whatthe republican party did during the 100 years backs were Republican.

Ok, so what would that be? What has the democrat party done to improve the lives of black people? I mean really..other than try to blame and make you think the problems are white people and republicans..

And at this point, we should not join a party that thinks whites are being discriminated against when whites have the majority of jobs businesses and wealth.

White people make up..70% of the country? I think..so it’s only natural they would have a larger share of the wealth.

By the way those white people who have all the wealth…like 9 out of the top 10 wealthiest people in America are democrats..Elon musk being the outlier…and he’s more of a libertarian.

You should join the Republican Party because they want to help people achieve things on their own..not by the hand of the government.

you should come over…we have cake! Everyone loves cake! 😋

You really need to stop calling people racists just because they disagree with you. We are in Zone 1.

Do it again, and I’ll report you.
"Do it again, and I'll report you". Isn't that a threat? Isn't that against the rules?

Forum List

Back