how do you see Germany?

i see it

• Total voters
Don’t know what you’re talking about. ...

Exactly. This form of intentional ignorance and attacks is also typical for the English speaking racist world - and for the Prussians. That's why you are not able to live in hygge and peace. Very most countries in the world made bad experiences with English speaking soldiers. German soldiers for example got sometimes the order not to use the English language in public because to hear English makes often foreign people aggressive. To hear German not makes aggressive - even when someone hates Nazis - because very most people have not any light idea what they hear when they hear Germans speaking.

PS: ... Sometimes you see things in life - and that's a moment you'll always think back on. And that's a moment you'll always think back to. I've never heard such a rhythm, such an attitude to life; such energy. It's been over an hour or an hour and a half of dancing, shouting, celebrating ... I was just in tears. I don't know. It was just so ...

Last edited:
Is an extraordinary exception. The only really professional band who ever had been in the song contest as far as I know. And it's normal for vikings to be able to speak also the dialect Engish.

Take the following example for the very good professional German band "wise guys". Very popular. English name but they sang [nearly] only in German. Any possibility for them to win a Eurovision song contest? I would say "no" - they had not any chance to win - but it had costed them a lot to take part in this very strange game "Eurovision song contest". It would had been stupid from them to be part of this very strange game. It's just simple only a fun to be a part of this nonsense - that's all. And "fun" is unfortunatelly not really a main product of this nonsense. Is it more a kind of hope destroying process for talented musicians? I will not hope so ... ¿but is it? ... I'm not sure about whether it would not be much more better for Germans not to support the Eurovision song contest any longer.

Translation:

An angel who shows you your way
Who guides you as you circle aimlessly through space
An angel who takes you by the hand
And sings a little song for you when you're afraid
An angel who is always close to you
Who is there for you when you are in danger
An angel as a comforting light
You say: "This angel doesn't exist"

An angel who really listens to you
Who chases away what disturbs your peace at night
An angel who holds you in his arms
And who turns your heating to warm in winter
An angel who writes you a letter
Who stays awake with you when you're troubled by fear
And who breaks their head for you

But this angel is there
To protect and hold you
This angel is there
Every day in different guises
He never leaves you out in the rain
He never leaves you alone
But he is easy to miss
Because he can be anywhere

An angel who gives you courage again
And does this job really well again and again
An angel who buys you a drink
And energetically pushes you out of the house when the sun is shining
An angel who gives you a friendly wave
Drinks coffee with you, forces you to be happy
And who sometimes talks to you plainly

But this angel is there (...)

You've already seen him today
I think you've known him for a long time
And if you stop thinking so much
Then you'll understand at some point

Because this angel is there (...)

This angel is there (...)

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

You don't have to convince me, I know it myself. Everything happening there is unadulterated Satanism and pure junk, music wise. Your Wise Guys would get some attention, maybe, if they sang at the very least naked, as is - no chance.

You don't have to convince me, I know it myself. Everything happening there is unadulterated Satanism and pure junk, music wise. Your Wise Guys would get some attention, maybe, if they sang at the very least naked, as is - no chance.

First of all - you answered before I had finished - what's also very typical for the English speaking world. Second: You have absolutelly not any light idea about arts and mastership.

PS: If you did not notice what you anyway do not try to understand in your sad world: They sing naked (=without music instruments).

Last edited:
First of all - you answered before I had finished - what's also very typical for the English speaking world. Second: You have absolutelly not any light idea about arts and mastership.

PS: If you did not notice what you anyway do not try to understand in your sad world: They sing naked (=without music instruments).

Actually it was one of the rare moments where I was agreeing with you. How did you find fault even with that somewhat amazes me. How?

First of all - you answered before I had finished - what's also very typical for the English speaking world. Second: You have absolutely not any light idea about arts and mastership.
Don't know what you meant about the first, as for the second, you maybe right, what passes for art and shit these days doesn't impress me much.

Pictures like that I can draw myself, me thinks. ;)

How do you see Germany?​

As a rapidly failing state, pissing away it’s potential to appease the US Government, the WEF, the mass of immigrants it has taken in, and a left that has control of the narrative.

AlexanderPK

Oh by the way: When did you say you will leave the Ukraine instead to open a second front line there and to continue to murder innocent people by trying to conquer your own nutshell universe, damn Russian putz?

Last edited:
AlexanderPK

Oh by the way: When did you say you will leave the Ukraine instead to open a second front line there and to continue to murder innocent people by trying to conquer your own nutshell universe, damn Russian putz?
Just use the damn Google-translate, Fritz. Make sure first though that what you're trying to say makes sense in German.

Just use the damn Google-translate, Fritz. Make sure first though that what you're trying to say makes sense in German.

Russian, you have the biggest country in the world with lots of ressources. You could make out of your own country a paradise. And what do you like to be? A problem which needs a big hammer to be solved.

Russian, you have the biggest country in the world with lots of ressources. You could make out of your own country a paradise. And what do you like to be? A problem which needs a big hammer to be solved.

What did I tell you? Don't sweat, use Google.

What did I tell you? Don't sweat, use Google.
Look at your bills, dimwit. How good is your life now, when you've been fucked by the US with that Nord Stream and got freed from the Russia's "blood stained" resources?
We're good now, thank you, but I will not rule out the big hammer. You won't like it though.

Last edited:
Look at your bills, dimwit. How good is your life now, when you've been fucked by the US with that Nord Stream and got freed from the Russia's "blood stained" resources?
We're good now, thank you, but I will not rule out the big hammer. You won't like it though.

Nord Stream 1+2 always had been unimportant. It was only a little part of our peace politics - what had been by the way the very best peace politics this planet ever had seen. It worked for a long time. But looks like the great weirdo Putin seriosly tries to continue world war 1+2 now. I guess you underestimate our creative power to find a hammer and our constructive power to realize a hammer which will stop him and his Russia.

Last edited:
high traitor of the values of western world?
Antichristian Russian, when did you say the last time something what made really any sense? And why stops you no one to speak out continuously hateful nonsense, high traitor of the values of western world?

You're one of the first traitors:

A commie, supporter of the new SED - CSUCDUFDPSPDGreensLefts, admirer of NWO,WEF, wokeness, Biden and hater of traditional values of the western world.

Forum List

Back