how do you see Germany?

i see it

• Total voters
A world threat, that Germ Land .
After Mahler, things went badly down hill .

Yes , I know he was Austria- Bohemian but they are all Germs in that area

Of course the are.an ally.but the are a nation in decline now that China seduced them to steal ther auto industry IP (Merkel was also horrible). Slow lewrners those Europeans. You think they would learrn from the U.S experience over decades. Hungary and Serbia will be docile states under Chinese rule for the next 50 years. It's amazing how poor global "leadership" really is. No wonder China is wnning.

the last straw was thatbmuseum in Dortmund, that barred white people frommenteringb. on Saturdays

They lead they way and assuming we actually have a future, they are well on their way to becoming the Islamic Republic of Germany
They lead they way and assuming we actually have a future, they are well on their way to becoming the Islamic Republic of Germany
not that we really want that

but if you say that you dont want it, you get attaked as islamophob

how do you see it?

Well - what means "to see"?

media.media.1fdd5a37-c111-4943-9a92-8ff01d01ce60.16x9_1920.jpg

Last edited:
the last straw was thatbmuseum in Dortmund, that barred white people frommenteringb. on Saturdays
Why is it that so many Germs still engage in frommenteringb on Saturdays ?
I thought this disgusting practise had been outlawed after WW2.

Look at what Eurovision has become. That's what Europe, Germany included and the rest of the West basically is. Crazy degenerates.

Do you speak here about the "Eurovision song contest" - in former times called "Grand Prix Eurovision de la Chanson"? Sorry - but for very most of us Germans this institution had always only been a joke. And it was much better when it had been called "Grand Prix" because everyone sang in the own language.

Forum List

Back