Hope Hicks: ‘We look like domestic terrorists’ on January 6

Why is it people do not get it that "terrorism" is perfectly valid if done for the right reason, against a massively more powerful but evil force.
Like the French Resistance in WWII.
What is immoral is when a superior force used violence and treats against an innocent civilian population, like we did with Shock and Awe.

Why is it people do not get it that "terrorism" is perfectly valid if done for the right reason, against a massively more powerful but evil force.
What is immoral is when a superior force used violence and treats against an innocent civilian population, like we did with Shock and Awe.
I’ve never heard anyone refer to the Saddam regime as innocent until now

Wow

:eusa_doh:

I didn't say Hicks did that. I said Trump did that.
Well I thought we were talking about hicks, but if trump didn’t try to pay then doesn’t that further undermine your arguement he did anything illegal?

Well I thought we were talking about hicks, but if trump didn’t try to pay then doesn’t that further undermine your arguement he did anything illegal?

Dayum, you're slow.

Why would you think I was talking about Hicks when I said HIS actions speak louder than her words??

And no, trying to not pay her is worse for him. It reveals he paid for her silence just because of the election and not for Melania's sake.

Dayum, you're slow.

Why would you think I was talking about Hicks when I said HIS actions speak louder than her words??

And no, trying to not pay her is worse for him. It reveals he paid for her silence just because of the election and not for Melania's sake.
Because that’s who the thread is about

Wait how does it show that when you said he tried NOT to pay her??

Because that’s who the thread is about

Wait how does it show that when you said he tried NOT to pay her??

Because it shows he didn't give a shit if she went public with her claims as long as she remained quiet until the election. Her lawyer recognized he was stalling paying her and demanded to get paid before the election.

1714942432908.png

Why have edited texts from "allies" of the former president turned into topics for public discussion when surely there are texts from Biden employees that question his mental capacity? The fix is in?

Wrong

Schock and awe was targeted on the military

One man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter. It's somewhat subjective. Look at the Palestine situation, for example. Palestinians are less powerful than Israel, but it's debatable if their terrorism was justified or not. I don't view it as justified, regardless of the fact that Israel is the more powerful force.

Forum List

Back