Hezbollah has a message for "Queers for Palestine" group...

4acd4e6e8c3672acd6b9595ab416b74d_768x0.png

There is no battle to fight. Netanyahu is murdering chidren, so who GAF about what Hezbollah says about anything?
Because hezbollah and hamass murder children as a policy. Israel kills children as an accident.

That's why.

You may take the easy way out and dismiss these articles of faith without thought,
But
as a "Thought Only " exercise , would the world be a better or worse place with or without them ?

Certainly infinitely less irritating and a million times more aesthetically pleasing .
But I guess you cannot have food without some resulting shit .

Dave Rubin is hardly a right winger. He's also gay you retarded low IQ plantation boy.
And he's barely tolerated by the rightwing of America.

As of now they see him as a useful tool, but we all know they will eventually break their tools whenever they are done with them.

I don't care what they do in counties 6900 miles from my house.
you'll care once they bring these murderers here...THEY ARE coming across our borders and Presidebt Potatohead wants to bring Gazans here. That means your queer and trans friends could be falling accidentally off rooftops here.

you'll care once they bring these murderers here...THEY ARE coming across our borders and Presidebt Potatohead wants to bring Gazans here. That means your queer and trans friends could be falling accidentally off rooftops here.
No I will NOT.
they will live nowhere near me.
I have no queer or trans friends. Go fuck yourself

Message - you should all be executed. First time you commit homosexuality, you should be slaughtered.

I remember the first time I saw this group and their signs. You can't roll your eyes high enough at the sheer magnitude of stupidity.
It is like saying - "Black Americans for KKK"... or "Feminist for the patriarchy".
If they went to Palestine, they would be killed.

Knowing many of you do not like Rubin, fine, skip to :26 to see the official Hezbollah message to Queers for Palestine group.

As was used on Gutfeld!, Hens for KFC!

Message - you should all be executed. First time you commit homosexuality, you should be slaughtered.

I remember the first time I saw this group and their signs. You can't roll your eyes high enough at the sheer magnitude of stupidity.
It is like saying - "Black Americans for KKK"... or "Feminist for the patriarchy".
If they went to Palestine, they would be killed.

Knowing many of you do not like Rubin, fine, skip to :26 to see the official Hezbollah message to Queers for Palestine group.

Yup

Forum List

Back