Here is a good example of a woman who, well talks like a Democrat, is very ignorant?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
What she does is what happens by democrats posting here all the time. They can't stop yapping. They leap to conclusions. They make things up. She needs to have learned how to wait. The simple act of waiting cleans things up. But will she wait? Sure does not seem so.

What she does is what happens to trump. he can't stop yapping. he leaps to conclusions. he makes things up. he needs to have learned how to wait. The simple act of waiting cleans things up. But will he wait? Sure does not seem so.

Rampart said? What she does is what happens to trump. he can't stop yapping. he leaps to conclusions. he makes things up. he needs to have learned how to wait. The simple act of waiting cleans things up. But will he wait? Sure does not seem so.

Robert replies. Trump does yap a lot. Why not make that your topic?

My topic is about the yapping female democrat.

Discuss her.

Rampart said? What she does is what happens to trump. he can't stop yapping. he leaps to conclusions. he makes things up. he needs to have learned how to wait. The simple act of waiting cleans things up. But will he wait? Sure does not seem so.

Robert replies. Trump does yap a lot. Why not make that your topic?

My topic is about the yapping female democrat.

Discuss her.
She's not important.

If I was to start a thread for every dumbass tRumpling I ran across we'd be here for years.

Hell, I could do a week on just you.

She's not important.

If I was to start a thread for every dumbass tRumpling I ran across we'd be here for years.

Hell, I could do a week on just you.
Two vital things you admit.
1. She is not important.
2. If you was to start a thread ....

But you have started threads. Maybe I am wrong. Are you claiming you start no threads?
You can spend a week on discussing my brilliance. But not things you claim are bad.

Two vital things you admit.
1. She is not important.
2. If you was to start a thread ....

But you have started threads. Maybe I am wrong. Are you claiming you start no threads?
You can spend a week on discussing my brilliance. But not things you claim are bad.
I believe you've missed the point.

Not exactly a surprise.

I believe you've missed the point.

Not exactly a surprise.
I understand. Glad you take full responsibility. IT is as if I am the target and tell you the arrow I made you miss the target. What?

What she does is what happens by democrats posting here all the time. They can't stop yapping. They leap to conclusions. They make things up. She needs to have learned how to wait. The simple act of waiting cleans things up. But will she wait? Sure does not seem so.

Children are the only people Charlie Kirk has ever been able to debate. The guy is dumber than shit, which is the fastest way to rise to leadership in the GOP.

Children are the only people Charlie Kirk has ever been able to debate. The guy is dumber than shit, which is the fastest way to rise to leadership in the GOP.
Sorry you think so little of the woman who he talked to.

Forum List

Back