Zone1 Greetings from Moscow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of Mexicans are not WASPs. And most of Ukrainians are Slavic Russian-speaking Orthodox Christians (at least formally).
So, Canada is American Ukraine, or, given that for the significant part of its history, Small Russia was in the same state with Great Russia, and never was actually separated from us, Ukraine is more Russian Texas or California.
Trump's Wall Is a Maginot Line

I see the Ukraine as the gateway, or corridor, to a Globalist invasion of Russia. Mexico is the gateway to a Globalist invasion of America. Both of our countries are in danger of losing our identities and traditions. Russia is used to that threat; America is facing its first Mongoloid horde.

I see the Ukraine as the gateway, or corridor, to a Globalist invasion of Russia. Mexico is the gateway to a Globalist invasion of America. Both of our countries are in danger of losing our identities and traditions. Russia is used to that threat; America is facing its first Mongoloid horde.
No one in NATO wants to invade Russia. No one in Mexico wants to invade the United States.

What can be more natural than the self-defense reaction?
We eat when we are hungry, we drink when we are thirsty, we attack when we are attacked. I mean all of us - Russians, Germans, Americans whoever else.

Not only those.

In the case of the full scale war the deaths tolls would be much higher - like, say, hundreds of millions or even first billions.
Right now it is a merely special operation (but on the verge of a "local war" level). It will be a "regional war" when few other European countries join the party, and it will be a "large scale war" with the whole NATO.
"Mee Nyih Pokidaem Polya Boya"

It's best to stay put in (excuse the pun) in the Ukraine. The American and European globalists will wear themselves out trying to eject you.

These words have been so hollowed out that when a democrat utters any one of them they excite nothing but desire to spit him in his face.

Hollowed out is your brainwashed head.

Russia has no real freedom of speech, no right to protest, no real independent media, no real constituional rights, no independent courts, no real political competition for ideas, no real peaceful transfer of power.

You've just been so beat in the head with propaganda you don't even know a jail cell from an open sky.

Russian voters have NEVER voted in a change in power. Not even once, and you think you know what the hell democracy is? You really think they will explain it to you on your 8pm Putin Vision sessions? Laughable.

Last edited:
Hollowed out is your brainwashed head.

Russia has no real freedom of speech, no right to protest, no real independent media, no real constituional rights, no independent courts, no real political competition for ideas, no real peaceful transfer of power.

You've just been so beat in the head with propaganda you don't even know a jail cell from an open sky.

Russian voters have NEVER voted in a change in power. Not even once, and you think you know what the hell democracy is? You really think they will explain it to you on your 8pm Putin Vision sessions? Laughable.
Americans voted Trump but got themselves a dumb fuck for a president, is that the democracy you're babbling about? No pal, it's not the brain, it's a stupid BIOS you got there in what you call your head.

Last edited:
Americans voted Trump but got themselves a dumb fuck for a president, is that the democracy you're babbling about? No pal, it's not the brain, it's a stupid BIOS you got there in what you call your head.
Americans elected Biden dummy, in a close, competitive election (something Russia has never had).

Trump had every opportunity to challenge election results in independent courts (again, something Russia does not have), all of his challenges were found to be baseless bullshit.

Trump’s own Attorney General had DOJ look into it while Trump was still the president and said that there was nothing to Trump’s fraud claims.

Last edited:
Americans elected Biden dummy, in a close, competitive election (something Russia has never had).

Trump had every opportunity to challenge election results in independent courts (again, something Russia does not have), all of his challenges were found to be baseless bullshit.

Trump’s own Attorney General had DOJ look into it while Trump was still the president and said that there was nothing to Trump’s fraud claims.
I know, I know. Likewise you had Russians elect you Trump in 2016. What kind of a democratic election sistem is this, that what you clame to be a backwards economic power like Russia with no whatsoever influence in the world could influence your
fair and square elections?

Last edited:
I know, I know. Likewise you had Russians elect you Trump in 2016.
No we didn’t.

Russians conducted illicit electioneering for Trump, but it was always American voters that elected Trump in a very close election (which Russia has never had)

You just don’t know what the hell you are talking about.

No we didn’t.

Russians conducted illicit electioneering for Trump, but it was always American voters that elected Trump in a very close election (which Russia has never had)

You just don’t know what the hell you are talking about.
Why do you morons keep whining about us rigging those then? Anyway, whatever the bullshit that comes out of your filthy mouth, everything that's American stinks nowadays. Whether it's democracy, the so called freedom, movies, your tanks even. Your music sucks too. So shut up and cry.

Why do you morons keep whining about us rigging those then?
It’s not rigging (unfair conduct of election or tampering with vote counts), it’s illicit electioneering (unfair influencing voters)

We “whine” about it because even though effects of illicit electioneering is very tough to quantify, it’s still criminal interference by a foreign government our elections. Duh.

All of that is in the context of competitive elections and public debate about American issues, which is a deliberative process in itself.

By allowing Kremlin de-facto control ideas and elections, Russia has been severely limiting its society’s decision making capacity…and that’s exactly how it ended up neck deep in the Ukrainian disaster.

Last edited:
It’s not rigging, it’s illicit electioneering.

We “whine” about it because it’s criminal interference in our elections. Duh.
What the fuck is the difference? You're pros at making up stupid euphemisms. What was sodomy before you now call same sex marriage, what was a wacko is now a mentally challenged person, what was a woman is now a birth giving individual, what was a mother is now a parent number 2. I'm telling you, you are freaks and whatever you say is freakish.

What was sodomy before you now call same sex marriage, what was a wacko is now a mentally challenged person, what was a woman is now a birth giving individual, what was a mother is now a parent number 2. I'm telling you, you are freaks and whatever you say is freakish.
Yep, Kremlin uses these pee-pee issues as it grasps for moral crutches among its deeply amoral, personal rights violating governing….and it works with easily impressed fools like you. All they have to do is fret about homosexuals and you’ll forget all about the corrupt, authoritarian system RF citizens live in.

Nazi Germany similarly used homosexuals and other groups as scapegoats to deflect from the reality of their brutal dictatorships.

Free people have freedom to do things you or I may not like. The answer is not repression, but living and letting others live so long as they don’t infringe on the rights of others.

Last edited:

Thats a really strange theory considering

1. Nobody in their right mind wants to get into Russia.
2. Russian population density is the lowest in the world,
3. Russian population is in long term decline.
4. Russia is now giving away citizenships to people willing to go fight in Ukraine for them.

Last edited:
nydSK0N.gif

All I can say is that I hope you don't operate heavy machinery.
It's simply different levels of fighting. From an individual soldier to battalion - it's "tactic". From a regiment to a front - it's "operative art" ("small strategy" in some countries). Supreme command and high state's leadership - it's "strategy".
A Soldier don't think how to win the war. He think how to survive next few minutes. A Captain or Colonel may think how to win a battle. A General may think how to win an operation. And the Minister of Defense and President think how to win the war.

No one in NATO wants to invade Russia. No one in Mexico wants to invade the United States.
It depends on the terms we use. As the word "America" in its narrow meaning may mean the United States of America only, and in its wider meaning may mean the USA, Canada and Latin America, same way the term "Russia" in its narrow meaning means only "Russian Federation" aka "Great Russia", but in its wider meaning it may also include "Small Russia" aka "Ukraine", "White Russia" aka "Belarus", "Red Russia" aka "southern Poland", "Black Russia" aka "Northern Poland and Lithuania", "Old Rushka" aka some regions of Serbia and so on... So, I think it would be better to be certain about the terms we use. What is Russia, and what is not, and what is NATO and what is not.
NATO as an organization definitely wants to take certain regions of the Russian Federation - Crimea, Sevastopol, DPR, LPR, Kherson and Zaporijia regions.
The EU while formally it's not NATO (but most of the EU members are NATO members too), officially declared their goals as dechristianisation and "decolonisation" of Russian Federation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back