Florida to rioters,“UF is not a daycare.We do not treat protestors like children.They know the rules, they broke the rules,they’ll face consequences.”

Even these words are too soft. They are all straight up criminals. Not to mention they are violating their own “hate speech” rules. (That we all know are bs.)

Such a stark difference between this and California/New York, where Hamas has fully occupied university campuses, and are assaulting people and destroying property at will, while the "police", administrators, and government officials stand by silently.

Joe Biden's America.

Such a stark difference between this and California/New York, where Hamas has fully occupied university campuses, and are assaulting people and destroying property at will, while the "police", administrators, and government officials stand by silently.

Joe Biden's America.

And UF is still left wing as fuck……FOR FLORIDA.

Look at a 2020 map of Florida. Gainesville is blue.

My alma mater!

GO GATORS!
My wife's Alma Mater as well but when Emmitt Smith is talking shit about you publicly and encouraging black athletes not to go to UF privately that Go GATORS might be a weak as chant from a school that can kiss most division 1 athletes goodbye. :laugh:

My wife's Alma Mater as well but when Emmitt Smith is talking shit about you publicly and encouraging black athletes not to go to UF privately that Go GATORS might be a weak as chant from a school that can kiss most division 1 athletes goodbye. :laugh:

We will see. Not sure what Emmitt being woke has to do with UF enforcing the laws of trespassing, loitering, and vandalism.

Are you contending that UF will never be able to ever field another competitive sports team because of what Emmitt Smith said?

I will have to disagree with you.

We will see. Not sure what Emmitt being woke has to do with UF enforcing the laws of trespassing, loitering, and vandalism.

Are you contending that UF will never be able to ever field another competitive sports team because of what Emmitt Smith said?

I will have to disagree with you.
I'm saying that their attituted to the student body, including this and their firing of their entire DEI staff and black athletes telling them the school is making it clear how they feel about them, is going to have repercussions. Especially for the students with the most options.

Joe Biden's America.
Insurrection.

Forum List

Back