DOJ Finally Admits They Doctored Trump's "Classified" Documents by Putting Them Inside Classified Information Folders, and Then Propagandizing Them

"Special Prosecutor Jack Smith has just admitted that he and other DOJ and FBI minions manipulated documentary evidence underlying the Mar-a-Lago case against Donald Trump. Everybody from Judge Aileen Cannon on down realizes this is bad. Still, I wonder how many people have noticed that Smith has admitted to doing what the J6 defendants are accused and have been convicted of doing: Violating 18 U.S.C. § 1512(c)(2). The statutory charges against the J6 defendants are a specious abuse of the law but they perfectly fit Smith’s admitted conduct.
Meh. It’s like swearing out a fake FISA warrant and spying on a candidate then President. It’s not a crime when a democrat does it

When you are done with your crybabying, give it a shot. Tell us why this matters at all. Why anyone who isn't a squealing Trump cultist should care.
The media has lied to you about Trump for NINE YEARS.
You let them mold your mind to believe all their lies.
Now the truth is coming to light, and to you it doesn't feel quite right.
It doesn't make sense to you that Trump is NOT a Russian asset.
It doesn't make sense to you that Trump isn't a CRIMINAL.
This whole get Trump shit-show is coming to an end.
Trump will be elected again, and you are going to be reeling iike a heroine addict clawing your face when he gets sworn in again.
That's TDS for you.
Good luck.

"Special Prosecutor Jack Smith has just admitted that he and other DOJ and FBI minions manipulated documentary evidence underlying the Mar-a-Lago case against Donald Trump. Everybody from Judge Aileen Cannon on down realizes this is bad. Still, I wonder how many people have noticed that Smith has admitted to doing what the J6 defendants are accused and have been convicted of doing: Violating 18 U.S.C. § 1512(c)(2). The statutory charges against the J6 defendants are a specious abuse of the law but they perfectly fit Smith’s admitted conduct.
Smith is scum. He should be in prison.

When you are done with your crybabying, give it a shot. Tell us why this matters at all. Why anyone who isn't a squealing Trump cultist should care.
Seems to me you are the one whining that Smith’s crimes are getting exposed, Simp.

I accept your admission, liar.

Dismissed.
Enjoy your lunch.

1715360583427.gif

Forum List

Back