Democrats are begging Joe Biden to do something about high inflation for food. What can Joe legally do to bring prices of food down?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
ozens of Democratic lawmakers signed a letter to President Biden, pleading with him to act on high grocery prices that have been slow to fall as inflation has come down.
Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., led the letter on Monday morning, calling on Biden to "exercise your executive authority to take additional action to address rising food prices without congressional action."
Can you imagine back about 4 years ago, if President Trump dared use an executive action to change the way the country was run? Oh yeah, he did, he closed the borders thus keeping millions of diseased illegals, that need to buy food, from coming in, and my favorite. But then that would mean, that Joe Biden was wrong in attacking the fossil fuel companies.

MSN Can you imagine back about 4 years ago, if President Trump dared use an executive action to change the way the country was run? Oh yeah, he did, he closed the borders thus keeping millions of diseased illegals, that need to buy food, from coming in, and my favorite. But then that would mean, that Joe Biden was wrong in attacking the fossil fuel companies.

It's too late for Biden.

Yeah, but when the establishment Republicans reach across the aisle and help those Democrats spend, both need to be punished, severely.
The POTUS signs them.

OIP.mSEiUJSTpRvFgUE4c_jSWQAAAA

MSN Can you imagine back about 4 years ago, if President Trump dared use an executive action to change the way the country was run? Oh yeah, he did, he closed the borders thus keeping millions of diseased illegals, that need to buy food, from coming in, and my favorite. But then that would mean, that Joe Biden was wrong in attacking the fossil fuel companies.

Zip, zero, nada! All we can hope for, and President Biden will do squat, is slow the continued increases to less than 2%. Then, pray that over the next decade, wages increase by 3 or 4 percent a year to catch up in a decade.

I don't believe there's any way for Biden to effectively do something to bring down food prices, legally or otherwise. Sooo, the democrats will blame Trump and the GOP, isn't that what they always do when they can't fix the problems they created?

then it should be easy for you to link to it.
How does denial and whining serve you better than dealing with the facts? Show us all anywhere that says that inflation on those items is any less than what you have been shown.

I bet you believe that inflation was at 9.1% when President Biden took office—you know like he has told us several times.

How does denial and whining serve you better than dealing with the facts? Show us all anywhere that says that inflation on those items is any less than what you have been shown.

I bet you believe that inflation was at 9.1% when President Biden took office—you know like he has told us several times.

It is a simple request, I am not denying anything.

Why do you blindly belive what is fed to you by FoxNews and Tweets?

Do you never question anything that comes from your beloved party?

Reducing inflation helps slow the rate of increase in prices but does nothing to bring prices down. So each year's inflation is stacked on top of already unacceptable inflation of previous years.

To bring prices down, Biden needs to rescind the insane spending programs he authorized that is pouring trillions of unproductive dollars into the economy and thus devaluing the dollar so that it takes more of them to buy things we need.

He needs to utilize Trump policies of a secure border, far less regulation that hinders production and makes it more expensive, assurance that the Trump tax policies will be extended instead of revoked next year as he has promised, more incentives for expansion of business and entrepreneurship that increases production and services so that they cost less.

Every Trump policy encouraged the best economy possible. Every Biden policy has been bad for the economy, prolonged the COVID misery and now hampers a healthy economy with affordable products and services for all.

It is a simple request, I am not denying anything.

Why do you blindly belive what is fed to you by FoxNews and Tweets?

Do you never question anything that comes from your beloved party?
Sure do; that's why I checked several other sources. If you want to argue about the rate of inflation since President Biden took office, you're not old enough to be on this board. No offense.

How it started... How it's going: Home, energy, car bills way up thanks to inflation

Inflation remains stubbornly high for Americans as prices have climbed and will not come down​

Forum List

Back