Democrat Lies about Federal Elections

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
We all know that Democrats lie constantly (while compiling lists of the THOUSANDS of Trump "lies"), but here is a fairly succinct summary of the Democrats' main lies about elections, and in particular the 2020 election. I humbly accept the fact that although I have posted in this forum about just about all of these lying assertions, this guy does a better job than I did, and he includes supporting links.

It is important that Real Americans be familiar with these lies because they will continue to be relevant this year in the 2024 Presidential election. Mainly we must all know that insecure mail-in balloting is bullshit.

We all know that Democrats lie constantly (while compiling lists of the THOUSANDS of Trump "lies"), but here is a fairly succinct summary of the Democrats' main lies about elections, and in particular the 2020 election. I humbly accept the fact that although I have posted in this forum about just about all of these lying assertions, this guy does a better job than I did, and he includes supporting links.

It is important that Real Americans be familiar with these lies because they will continue to be relevant this year in the 2024 Presidential election. Mainly we must all know that insecure mail-in balloting is bullshit.

Insecure mail in ballots are how we wound up with potatohead in the first place, and how you'll get him for 4 more years.

Hilarious

Excerpt from biased as hell article presented.

"From illegal election rule changes in Michigan and Pennsylvania to the unauthorized use of ballot drop boxes in Wisconsin, the 2020 election was fraught with mischief and irregularities. In unprecedented fashion, Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg poured hundreds of millions of dollars into left-wing nonprofits, which funneled most of these “Zuckbucks” into election offices in Democrat-majority localities to push Democrat-backed voting policies and get-out-the-vote efforts."

Just full of the same bullshit. The money that Mark Zuckerburg donated went to over 200 cities in WI underfunded elections including red cities like Waukesha. So, the writer just suffers from the same general feeling of victimhood as maga fuckups do.

I disagree ... you do a better job exposing these lies ... this guy you linked to is just vomiting old 20th Century bullshit ...

2020 was a Postal Service coup ... The Orange cut overtime in January of that year ... talk about angry postal workers with photocopy machines ... no one thought to get copy-counts so no evidence of any election fraud ... cute ...

Postal workers get all the overtime they want under Democrat leadership ... mail-in voting "vote early, vote often" ...

Republican lies about our elections

”You can’t trust the results unless a Republican wins”

Democrat lies about our elections:

"Trump isn't a duly elected president".--- Hillary Clinton 2016

But it's only wrong if a republican says it.

And at least Trump didn't make money selling a book lying about why he lost the election like Hillary did.

Last edited:
I disagree ... you do a better job exposing these lies ... this guy you linked to is just vomiting old 20th Century bullshit ...

2020 was a Postal Service coup ... The Orange cut overtime in January of that year ... talk about angry postal workers with photocopy machines ... no one thought to get copy-counts so no evidence of any election fraud ... cute ...

Postal workers get all the overtime they want under Democrat leadership ... mail-in voting "vote early, vote often" ...
the orange?.....do you mean trump?.... if so the president has no control over OT in the PO....and the PO got all the OT they needed under Republican leadership too....

Democrat lies about our elections:

"Trump isn't a duly elected president".--- Hillary Clinton 2016

But it's only wrong if a republican says it.

And at least Trump didn't make money selling a book lying about why he lost the election like Hillary did.
Hillary conceded on election night

Trump is still whining about his loss

Hillary was quite honest about why she lost the election and takes much of the blame on herself

Meanwhile, the Crybaby Loser is still lying that he really won

Hillary was quite honest about why she lost the election and takes much of the blame on herself

Meanwhile, the Crybaby Loser is still lying that he really won

ROTFLMAO Really? Bitch blamed everyone BUT herself.

She points the finger at Russia, fake news, the sorry state of the Democratic Party, sexism, and the media that covered the email scandal “like Pearl Harbor,” among others.

Failing to secure Federal elections was far and away Trump's largest unforced error.

We are officially at the "we can't vote our way out of this mess" stage

ROTFLMAO Really? Bitch blamed everyone BUT herself.

In the book, also, Clinton tries to explain the combination of factors that led to her electoral loss, including James Comey, Vladimir Putin, Mitch McConnell, The New York Times, NBC,[26] WikiLeaks,[27] the American media as a whole,[28] sexism, white resentment, Bernie Sanders and his supporters, Green Party candidate Jill Stein, and herself, specifically her comments on putting "coal miners out of business" and labeling her opponent's supporters as a "basket of deplorables".[29][17][30]

You are 100% correct! There were no consequences last time , why wouldn't they cheat again .
The consequence was the turning off and waking up of so many people to what the democrats are... this will show itself in the next election... I have faith in the people....The dems can only cheat so much... they needed a pandemic to do it in the last two elections... and they still barely got it done...

Last edited:
The consequence was the turning off and waking up of so many people to what the democrats are... this will show itself in the next election... I have faith in the people....The dems can only cheat so much... they needed a pandemic to do it in the last two elections... and the barely got it done...
You have a lot of faith . But the fact that most people knew the democrats were going to cheat in the 2020 election and nothing was done about it does not reassure me very much ... I guess Trump supporters will be closely monitoring the polling booths... sure they will... and the machines will be hooked up to the internet.

Forum List

Back