Dan Bongino: Why Republicans didn't do as well as expected

As ‘well’ as expected? Republicans didn’t do ‘well’ at all.

2022 was an unmitigated disaster for Republicans.

Not if we get leadership of the House. At least we can put a stop to the stupid political gains of "get Trump" and focus our time on real issues unlike the Communists have done the last four years.

How is that whiny? I'm not making claim of elections being rigged, I'm saying our lack of success is our own fault. How is that whining?

You can't see how blaming the voters for your SHIT candidates and insane conspiracy theories could be whiny or entitled?

The voters don't owe you a goddamn thing. You have to EARN their vote. And Republicans fumbled what should have been an easy win. Midterms almost *always* skew heavily against the incumbent party.

The economy is actually booming, including increased wages. The stock market is through the roof.

Americans aren't living in Gotham City, so the crime thing is an overblown Republican talking point.

Lastly, Republicans haven't proposed a SINGLE solution for anything the OP listed as problems.

What a DUNCE!

You can't see how blaming the voters for your SHIT candidates and insane conspiracy theories could be whiny or entitled?

The voters don't owe you a goddamn thing. You have to EARN their vote. And Republicans fumbled what should have been an easy win. Midterms almost *always* skew heavily against the incumbent party.
The Irony!
You must be mentally ill.

Utter bull. Why is it you commies always try to put blame on Trump when he had nothing to do with it? You certainly didn't give him credit for his success in the primary races.

Bottom line is likely Republican voters didn't take the time to come out and vote, and it wouldn't matter if they were endorsed by Trump or not. All my friends and family not of retirement age are working, and working a lot of hours. They do well enough where they don't have to choose between food and gasoline. As bad as things are in this country, it's not the end of the world for them.......yet.

But what happens when we do get to that point where people find themselves screwed? It will be too late, and 2024 is a long way off.
Trump did have something to do with the candidates he hand-picked that made it through the primaries along with those that allied themselves with the Trump rhetoric train. I don't have to give Trump anything for the primaries since I don't vote in primaries since I don't vote for either major party. I am working also and still have one in the nest, I have been raising kids since 1984 when I made $3.75 an hour and we had inflation and high-interest rates, my first house was at 9% for 40k, you do the math and find out how much we did without to live, I did turn the backyard into a 2000 square feet veggie garden to eat and for canned food. I come from a family that survives in any way that is available and have trades to earn decent money to weather the storms of economic turbulence.

Correct, which is why Dan and I are correct, we didn't gin up the enthusiasm factor. The candidates were fine. Which candidate do you speak of that was a disaster?

Better than what you offered with a guy that greets his debate audience by saying "good night!"
Yep. Deal with it. The guy had a stroke and that's ALL you keyed in on. And tried to beat it into the ground with a carpet bagging fraud who sells miracle cures.
Sorry, Donald John Trump had EVERYTHING to do with what went on Tuesday whether you like it or not. And people like me are smiling ear to ear because we know
there's no way you can quit him now. You live or die, rise and fall with him. People rejected crazy. And they will do so again in 2024....but more forcefully (at this point in time). :)

Correct, which is why Dan and I are correct, we didn't gin up the enthusiasm factor. The candidates were fine. Which candidate do you speak of that was a disaster?

By your own admission, Dan blamed the voters for the Republican failures.

Which is the most sniveling, entitled and whiny argument I've ever heard. No one owes you a vote. You have to earn it. If your favored candidates failed to win, THEY are to blame for their lack of leadership. Not the 'voters'.

And because Republicans are so wildy adverse to taking ANY personal responsibility......we already see a new round of batshit conspiracy theories to blame for their latest failures.

Not if we get leadership of the House. At least we can put a stop to the stupid political gains of "get Trump" and focus our time on real issues unlike the Communists have done the last four years.
What "real issues"? It sounds like you are just going to waste time on a bunch of retribution investigations.

The economy is actually booming, including increased wages. The stock market is through the roof.

Americans aren't living in Gotham City, so the crime thing is an overblown Republican talking point.

Lastly, Republicans haven't proposed a SINGLE solution for anything the OP listed as problems.

What a DUNCE!

Moron, the entire federal government is being run by the Communists. Republicans didn't have enough power to do anything. So what answers did we get from your people about crime? Take more guns away from law abiding citizens? Cashless bail? Police not allowed to chase suspects on foot until they get permission ten minutes later from their supervisor like in Chicago? Making shoplifting a misdemeanor unless they steal more than $1000 worth of merchandise?

What "real issues"? It sounds like you are just going to waste time on a bunch of retribution investigations.

If so, at least they'd be real investigations and not a clown show like we've been through the last two years.

Winter is coming……..and our heating bill is already out of control.

The democrats are simply evil… in all ways and in all things……they will do anything for power without thought to the actual long term consequences……

Unpopular president, inflation, Democrats notorious for not showing up for midterms…

Anything less than a five or six seat GOP control of the Senate and at least 40 seat GOP control of the House is a disaster for Republicans.

Hell, Democrats actually managed to flip a Republican Senate seat.

Moron, the entire federal government is being run by the Communists. Republicans didn't have enough power to do anything. So what answers did we get from your people about crime? Take more guns away from law abiding citizens? Cashless bail? Police not allowed to chase suspects on foot until they get permission ten minutes later from their supervisor like in Chicago? Making shoplifting a misdemeanor unless they steal more than $1000 worth of merchandise?
What fantasy world do you live in? Republicans controlled the White House, House and Senate from 2017 to 2019...and did???????....yeah..nothing. Passed a sweetheart deal of a tax cut for corporations (to bring their cash back home for stock buy backs). Yay!! :)

By your own admission, Dan blamed the voters for the Republican failures.

Which is the most sniveling, entitled and whiny argument I've ever heard. No one owes you a vote. You have to earn it. If your favored candidates failed to win, THEY are to blame for their lack of leadership. Not the 'voters'.

And because Republicans are so wildy adverse to taking ANY personal responsibility......we already see a new round of batshit conspiracy theories to blame for their latest failures.

Then take that up with them, I'm not one of those people. The claim is real simple: for a lot of people things are not bad enough yet. That's why they didn't come out and vote. Then add in Dementia putting us further in debt by buying votes, it makes sense what really took place this past election.

Winter is coming……..and our heating bill is already out of control.

The democrats are simply evil… in all ways and in all things……they will do anything for power without thought to the actual long term consequences……
So is mine. And it has ZERO to do with Democrats. :)

Notice how Dan's analysis doesn't put any of the onus of Republican election performance on Republicans.

Their garbage candidates, their insane conspiracy theories that turn off independents and moderates alike, they're deeply unpopular stripping of women's rights to turn them into crimes....or the man leading them all, who did nothing for 3 hours while his supporters attacked the capitol save tell them how much he loved them.

Nope, per Dan Bongino, Republicans bear ZERO responsibility for their own election performance.

Remember, in the party of personal responsibility its always someone else's fault.
If he did that...that would mean the shite he's been selling through out his career were all lies. He saw what happened to Glenn Beck when he tried to thread that needle. Bonkey Kong doesn't want any part of that.

Forum List

Back