Climate activist mark zuckerberg buys $300 million super-yacht.

People who would be exercised about this are...how can I put this?...losers.

Capitalism is great. Successful people should be able to use their wealth to improve their lives. With this new toy, he will employ lots of working-class people and make them happy.
Agree, then don't buy a gigantic plan or yacht and lecture me on the environment.

People who would be exercised about this are...how can I put this?...losers.

Capitalism is great. Successful people should be able to use their wealth to improve their lives. With this new toy, he will employ lots of working-class people and make them happy.

Sorry, but being rich and enjoying it is one thing. Being rich and trying to lower the standards of living of others less fortunate than you without doing it yourself is just being a fucking twat.

Going green will add 3.5 years on to your life. And better quality years. No dragging around an air tank.
Don't smoke and you don't need the air tank. Has nothing to do with "living green"

Take a science class retard.

those made up life expectancy increase numbers aren't science, they are extrapolated and manipulated statistical analyses at best.

I've got a Masters in Chemical Engineering, plenty of science classes taken, including Chem I II, Organic I II, Physical Chem I II, Physics I, II, III, Analytical Chemistry, and plenty of Engineering derivatives of the preceding subjects.

That and Calc I, II, III, and Differential Equations.

those made up life expectancy increase numbers aren't science, they are extrapolated and manipulated statistical analyses at best.

I've got a Masters in Chemical Engineering, plenty of science classes taken, including Chem I II, Organic I II, Physical Chem I II, Physics I, II, III, Analytical Chemistry, and plenty of Engineering derivatives of the preceding subjects.

That and Calc I, II, III, and Differential Equations.
Yea but politics play way too big of a role in your thinking. You're a cherry picker. Anti science when it comes to this. Why? Politics

Yea but politics play way too big of a role in your thinking. You're a cherry picker. Anti science when it comes to this. Why? Politics

Reality plays a role in my thinking. That and an inherent sense of favoring personal liberty over government tyranny, no matter how petty or small it may seem.

I am not anti-science; I am against using "science" as an excuse for useless government fuckery.

Reality plays a role in my thinking. That and an inherent sense of favoring personal liberty over government tyranny, no matter how petty or small it may seem.

I am not anti-science; I am against using "science" as an excuse for useless government fuckery.

There are a lot of christians who believe in evolution. Cherry pickers.

Zuckerberg and others in his class occupy such an elite position of untold wealth and resources that the are largely immune to climate events. Of course he is not going to change his ways because he can buy his way out. That's why he bought up that Hawaiian estate and is building a bunker on it.

There are a lot of christians who believe in evolution. Cherry pickers.

Actually the Catholic Church doesn't dispute evolution, and as I am a lapsed Catholic, that has never been an issue to me.

It's not cherry picking, it's making up your own mind on specific issues and not being a rote Prog talking point machine.

Zuckerberg and others in his class occupy such an elite position of untold wealth and resources that the are largely immune to climate events. Of course he is not going to change his ways because he can buy his way out. That's why he bought up that Hawaiian estate and is building a bunker on it.
And let's not worry if the richest 50 people are polluting. What about the billions of us? We're the ones collectively destroying the planet.

And corporations pollute more than we do. They should be paying but they say they'll just pass it on to us. OR, maybe it'll cut into profits and CEO pay.

And let's not worry if the richest 50 people are polluting. What about the billions of us? We're the ones collectively destroying the planet.

And corporations pollute more than we do. They should be paying but they say they'll just pass it on to us. OR, maybe it'll cut into profits and CEO pay.

We aren't destroying the planet. As Carlin said, the planet will be just fine.

We aren't destroying the planet. As Carlin said, the planet will be just fine.
This thread is basically the old argument ," how can Gore be for global warming when he has 7 homes".

It's a very stupid and bad argument. But effective in the minds of idiots..

No, YOUR viewpoints are rooted in your politics.

Mine are rooted in physics.

Forum List

Back