Clear Unbiased Thinking

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
Not all Palestfinians have a Palestinian mentality.
www.newsweek.com

Memo From a Gazan to Campus Protests: You're Hurting the Palestinian Cause

May the entire world witness the disgusting hateful behavior of the majority of Palestinians & supporters in their protests to gain even more support for Israel.

I agree with the article ... and I'm bias as hell ... why are you claiming this is unbiased? ... Gazans choose this, they elected Hamas to be their government, so they can kill Jews ... they enjoy seeing Jewish infants beheaded, seeing the dead bodies of Jewish women who were raped to death ... this is all good sport to them ...

2.5 million should be able to overpower Hamas ... they just don't want to ... see all the free stuff they get? ... from oil profits ... each and every Ford F-150 sold pays for one more brutal attack on innocents ... one more woman's head cut off ... one more ethnicity destroyed ...

I agree with the article ... and I'm bias as hell ... why are you claiming this is unbiased? ... Gazans choose this, they elected Hamas to be their government, so they can kill Jews ... they enjoy seeing Jewish infants beheaded, seeing the dead bodies of Jewish women who were raped to death ... this is all good sport to them ...

2.5 million should be able to overpower Hamas ... they just don't want to ... see all the free stuff they get? ... from oil profits ... each and every Ford F-150 sold pays for one more brutal attack on innocents ... one more woman's head cut off ... one more ethnicity destroyed ...
It is THE ARTICLE that I refer to as "Clear Unbiased Thinking."

You are dumb just like the article you posted.

Hamas committed atrocities on 10/7, now we see Israel committing a million times worse atrocities. Yet, you ignorantly support the Israelis.

Almost no one among the campus protestors supported what Hamas did. The ones who did, are likely provocateurs. You’ve been duped by the Zionist establishment, as you always are.

Crazy!

The thing is, the Palestinian cause, which is the destruction of Israel by one means or another, is bad for the Palestinian people. People who would characterize themselves as pro Palestinian often cite the suffering the Palestinian people are currently going through but only to support the Palestinian cause, which is the cause of all their suffering and never because they prioritize the welfare of the people over the desire to destroy Israel. The worst enemies the Palestinian people have are the supporters of the Palestinian cause.

Yet, you ignorantly support the Israelis.

Is it not time to choose sides? ... I'm fine if you want to say both sides are wrong, that's always the case in war ... but which side leads to a peaceful settlement? ... certainly not Hamas ...

Gaza needs a stable honest government ... and an impartial judicial system ... where crimes are punished, like kidnapping and rape ... and an effective birth control method installed, because they have an insane fertility rate right now ... there's no jobs, no industry, everything is given to them, they've nothing better to do than ... behave like rabbits ... if you get my meaning there ...

Where's a caliphate when you need one? ... or better, we've room for an extra star on our flag !!! ...

Is it not time to choose sides? ... I'm fine if you want to say both sides are wrong, that's always the case in war ... but which side leads to a peaceful settlement? ... certainly not Hamas ...

Gaza needs a stable honest government ... and an impartial judicial system ... where crimes are punished, like kidnapping and rape ... and an effective birth control method installed, because they have an insane fertility rate right now ... there's no jobs, no industry, everything is given to them, they've nothing better to do than ... behave like rabbits ... if you get my meaning there ...

Where's a caliphate when you need one? ... or better, we've room for an extra star on our flag !!! ...
You aren't informed. You don’t know the history. You do know propaganda designed to benefit Israel.

The Palestinians are an occupied and oppressed people. If you were smart enough to put yourself in their shoes, you’d understand their actions.

Now you’ll claim I love Hamas, because you only see black or white. I do not support Hamas and I suspect a large percentage of Palestinians didn’t either, before Israel began their ethnic cleansing and genocide. You ignorantly blame all Palestinians for the actions of Hamas. This allows you to justify Israel’s war crimes.

You aren't informed. You don’t know the history. You do know propaganda designed to benefit Israel.

The Palestinians are an occupied and oppressed people. If you were smart enough to put yourself in their shoes, you’d understand their actions.

Now you’ll claim I love Hamas, because you only see black or white. I do not support Hamas and I suspect a large percentage of Palestinians didn’t either, before Israel began their ethnic cleansing and genocide. You ignorantly blame all Palestinians for the actions of Hamas. This allows you to justify Israel’s war crimes.

There's an ignorant strawman you're arguing with ... I very explicitly said "I'm fine if you want to say both sides are wrong, that's always the case in war" ...

If my friend in Israel is between boyfriends, she'll give a rocket-by-rocket account of what's going on there ... is this just propaganda? ... how does an oppressed and occupied people come to possess such weapons? ... She very clearly tells us what Palestinians need is stable honest government ...

... so Hamas must go ...

Do you have a better idea on how to remove Hamas? ... I don't ... all the terrorist understand is terrorism ... ask yourself why the Egyptians won't let a single Palestinian across the border ... too many of them support Hamas ...

There's an ignorant strawman you're arguing with ... I very explicitly said "I'm fine if you want to say both sides are wrong, that's always the case in war" ...

If my friend in Israel is between boyfriends, she'll give a rocket-by-rocket account of what's going on there ... is this just propaganda? ... how does an oppressed and occupied people come to possess such weapons? ... She very clearly tells us what Palestinians need is stable honest government ...

... so Hamas must go ...

Do you have a better idea on how to remove Hamas? ... I don't ... all the terrorist understand is terrorism ... ask yourself why the Egyptians won't let a single Palestinian across the border ... too many of them support Hamas ...
This is again, the thinking of a 12 year old. Because an oppressed and imprisoned people act up, you want them all slaughtered. You don’t care that thousands of defenseless innocent women and children have been murdered and maimed. You’ll say something stupid like, this happens in war.

Imagine what you'd say if the tables were turned, and Palestinians were massacring Israelis by the thousands? This proves conclusively you lack humanity and might be a psychopath.

This is again, the thinking of a 12 year old. Because an oppressed and imprisoned people act up, you want them all slaughtered. You don’t care that thousands of defenseless innocent women and children have been murdered and maimed. You’ll say something stupid like, this happens in war.

Imagine what you'd say if the tables were turned, and Palestinians were massacring Israelis by the thousands? This proves conclusively you lack humanity and might be a psychopath.
Take these pills & call me in the morning if your delusions still persist.

Forum List

Back