I laugh and laugh and laugh at the campus protests and the manufactured outrage over them

You miss the point completely .

These scripted events are all about influence and the creation of new narratives or emphasisng existing ones .
If you create a Media Event you create the same as a national TV show trial .

CIA theatre
FEw citizens and voters are paying attention. Why? You people have them all on thinking about the price of gas and groceries. :auiqs.jpg:

I laugh and laugh and laugh at the campus protests and the manufactured outrage over them. Why?

How many colleges in the USA? What percentage are being "occupied" by the Palestinian student organizers? Are they violent? Are they civil protests or unduly riots like the Jan 6 event?

Baby Boomers comparing this to 1968 campus unrest? :auiqs.jpg:

FOX News going on and on about How "dangerous" breaking up the Colombia occupation of a library building was. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The whole media blowing it up. Pull the cameras back from what we are seeing and one would see how relatively small these protests actually are.

It's too, too funny if one stops and thinks about it.

My opinion(s).
The MAGA. Is blowing it up. Its already over.

It's a sad situation. I watched a video of some brat being asked questions and she was totally lost and ill informed. Even the interviewer was flabbergasted. She didn't have the first clue what she was protesting
And it wasn't cherry picked video either.
One of them was the spokesperson the group chose to speak. She had NO idea about anything to do with the middle east, and looked like a complete idiot when she lied about Columbia U "violently blocking them from getting food" - which she had to admit finally when pressed - that just didn't happen.

That American kids are being drawn in to a horrendously unAmerican endeavor, of supporting Muslim jihad.
are they now?
CIA theatre
they could win a grammy here...
There's always an end goal, and the goal is always about more control, more authoritarianism and the gradual destruction of our bill of rights.
spot on BC, which is easy to pick out, save for those blinded by their boogeyman antics
That is not what the overwhelming majority of sentiments and statements coming from the protesters is saying.
and just what are you hearing Crusty?

~S~

No see when CBS NBC and ABC run the same videos then your wishes the we “see it wrong” are dashed
Sone tents on the quad aren't the apocalypse.

More importantly your fucktard attempt to equate with the Trumpcoup only works in derp de derp MAGAtown.

Dumbass traitors.

Last edited:
I laugh and laugh and laugh at the campus protests and the manufactured outrage over them. Why?

How many colleges in the USA? What percentage are being "occupied" by the Palestinian student organizers? Are they violent? Are they civil protests or unduly riots like the Jan 6 event?

FOX News going on and on about How "dangerous" breaking up the Colombia occupation of a library building was. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The whole media blowing it up. Pull the cameras back from what we are seeing and one would see how relatively small these protests actually are.

My opinion(s).
You haven't gotten to the real funny part. Eventually these "kids" will be out of school. Chances are, they don't want to work for a Jew, don't want to work for whitey. Damn, that makes prospects pretty damn slim. Then it will be funny.

My opinion(s).
One%20sick%20puppy.jpg

It's a sad situation. I watched a video of some brat being asked questions and she was totally lost and ill informed. Even the interviewer was flabbergasted. She didn't have the first clue what she was protesting
TRUE!

One chanting, "From the river to the sea," was asked what river and what sea. She was dumbstruck—a blank stare and speechless.

I am ashamed for them.

There's always an end goal, and the goal is always about more control, more authoritarianism and the gradual destruction of our bill of rights.

Problem. Reacton. Solution.

You know the drill by now.

And cable news entertainment programming will be right there every step of the way to serve as purveyors.

It's one big psy-op, in my view. Seems to me that all of the participating astroturfers on both so-called sides are operating in synergy toward that gradual destruction.

Government loves stuff like this because those who have infiltrated it have very little regard for (or knowledge of, for that matter) the traditional American philosophy of governance, the proper role of government or the very constitutuion that they swore an oath to uphold and to defend and protect.

What's incredibly frustrating is to see all the mainstream types here literally CHEER it on, not realizing they are doing precisely what they've been manipulated to do.

As always, those who participate in coercion understand very little of their role in it. and absolutely nothing at all of its consequence. I must have said that a hundred times on here.

But..by their fruits they shall be known and remembered. I, for one, will make sure of it.

Once all of this reality tv has run its course, I'm rather confident that the only thing that will be accomplished by importing this exhibitionism onto our soil and then seeding it by way of the institutions, mainstream media and the controlled opposition playing the role of victim will be a bipartisan (party-of-one) movement in favor of restricting The People and empowering the government.

Last edited:
are they now?

they could win a grammy here...

spot on BC, whioch is easy to pick out, save for those blinded by their boogeyman antics

and just what are you hearing Crusty?

~S~
Sure they are. You can even see their blonde hair sticking out from their Hamas rag hats. Idiots.

1714694953992.png

Last edited:

My opinion(s).

Keep laughing, chuckles.

We'll get a lot of mileage out of this. And right now, that's helpful.

You haven't gotten to the real funny part. Eventually these "kids" will be out of school. Chances are, they don't want to work for a Jew, don't want to work for whitey. Damn, that makes prospects pretty damn slim. Then it will be funny.
With today's technology, I can see lists being formulated and circulated using all the videos that have been made and facial recognition. If I were in a decision-making position about who to hire and not hire, I would not hire someone who participated in anti-America violent demonstrations. Why intentionally hire someone with goals the exact opposite of your own to work in your company?

With today's technology, I can see lists being formulated and circulated using all the videos that have been made and facial recognition. If I were in a decision-making position about who to hire and not hire, I would not hire someone who participated in anti-America violent demonstrations. Why intentionally hire someone with goals the exact opposite of your own to work in your company?
Hell, why would someone hire a person that participated in ANY demonstration?

yawn

go sell your doom and gloom elsewhere. this is not a Trump rally.

next

Forum List

Back