California With Highest Gas Tax in America Raises Tax Again

My daughter said she paid $5.89 this morning.... And Newsom wants tourists to come to CA?... better set aside a couple of grand for gas....

That’ll help the poor!

And California has the worst roads.
Newsom wants to do to America what he’s done to California.

MSN
They don’t give a shit about the poor. They want everyone unable to operate a personal vehicle. Pricing them out is a means to an end.

BTW- these California politicians will still blame the oil companies for the gas prices. Even though they make 10 times the profit from taxes.

They better use that gas to get the fuck out of there.
They were suppose to be here by now but my son in laws company is taking longer than we thought to move here and get settled... but by October they should be here full time...

That’ll help the poor!

And California has the worst roads.
Newsom wants to do to America what he’s done to California.

MSN

They should just charge people to ride on their expressways like Florida. That's not a tax. Still money out their pockets

In September 2019 tolls were suspended for four days for Hurricane Dorian resulting in an approximate loss of $12 million.

Florida bends over Floridiots and visitors for over $1 billion every year

They were suppose to be here by now but my son in laws company is taking longer than we thought to move here and get settled... but by October they should be here full time...
Hopefully by then they stop voting for the same shit. I hope they learned a good lesson.

They aren't happy they have to leave California. It's like moving out of a big nice new sky rise corporate tower to a cheaper shittier office in a strip mall. They're moving to a shit hole. LOL.

They should just charge people to ride on their expressways like Florida. That's not a tax. Still money out their pockets

In September 2019 tolls were suspended for four days for Hurricane Dorian resulting in an approximate loss of $12 million.

Florida bends over Floridiots and visitors for over $1 billion every year
Thing is, California ALSO uses tolls on many freeways IN ADDITION to the gas tax.

The cost of everything is the government’s fault you fucking moron. From inflation to money printing, taxes, regulations etc.

All of it is government.

That's right and how can you govern if you don't believe in government? You know Trump spent like a drunken sailor and doubled the number of companies who now pay zero taxes right?

Yes, not all governments are good. Republicans suck

They aren't happy they have to leave California. It's like moving out of a big nice new sky rise corporate tower to a cheaper shittier office in a strip mall. They're moving to a shit hole. LOL.
I left California 6 years ago. I expected to die there. But California left me.

Crime, traffic, taxes, etc etc. Took an hour to go 10 miles in the evening.

Now I live in a 6,000 sq ft home with 4 acres on a lake in the Blue Ridge mountains. My neighbors are 4 doctors, a CFO for a university, an owner of a software company, a restaurant chain owner, 2 policemen….. for half what I sold my 2,300 ft home in California for.

Some shit hole.

That's right and how can you govern if you don't believe in government? You know Trump spent like a drunken sailor and doubled the number of companies who now pay zero taxes right?

Yes, not all governments are good. Republicans suck
There’s no company that doesn’t pay taxes you fucking moron.

I left California 6 years ago. I expected to die there. But California left me.

Crime, traffic, taxes, etc etc. Took an hour to go 10 miles in the evening.

Now I live in a 6,000 sq ft home with 4 acres on a lake in the Blue Ridge mountains. My neighbors are 4 doctors, a CFO for a university, an owner of a software company, a restaurant chain owner, 2 policemen….. for half what I sold my 2,300 ft home in California for.

Some shit hole.

You want me to make you feel better? It's happening to us too in other states. At least you made California money all those years and now you can retreat to a shit hole red state where things are cheap. I'll probably join you some day. It's wonderful in Tennessee or Kentucky if you have money.

Forum List

Back