Boy Scout Name Change

You should work on your math skills. You are not taking into account that homosexuals are only a tiny percentage of the total male population, about 4%.

If 30% of pedophilia is homosexual and
4% of men are homosexual
homosexuals on a per capita basis are far more likely to engage in pedophilia.
Well, considering that there is no way that 30% of pedophilia is homosexual, and way more than 4% of men are gay, your point is moot

And, until very recently, it was common in most cultures for middle aged men to marry and have sex with young girls the moment she got her first period

Care to discuss Roy Cohn next?
You should work on your math skills. You are not taking into account that homosexuals are only a tiny percentage of the total male population, about 4%.

If 30% of pedophilia is homosexual and
4% of men are homosexual
homosexuals on a per capita basis are far more likely to engage in pedophilia.
My Math?

My math is math.
Yours is SUCK-U-US

The actual factual data says you're both full of crap and a self hating closet queen your suckiness.

1715292723573.gif

Attachments

• 1715288770317.gif
    1715288770317.gif
    415.3 KB · Views: 1
And, until very recently, it was common in most cultures for middle aged men to marry and have sex with young girls the moment she got her first period
Do you agree with that?

Evidence?

Normal men are attracted to post-pubescent women. Homosexual men are attracted to pre-pubescent males who kind of, sort of look like women.

Last edited:
My Math?

My math is math.
Yours is SUCK-U-US

The actual factual data says you're both full of crap and a self hating closet queen your suckiness.

View attachment 944335
The worst put-down, even from homosexuals, is to call somebody gay.

Forum List

Back