Boy Scout Name Change

Scouting was a wonderful experience and builds moral character.

Why change the name of an organization that has produced so many solid citizens since its inception? I am proud to say I was a Boy Scout and benefitted from it.

Scouting America
New Name...Same Old Pedophiles

Actually, let's ad some truth in advertising to that new name...

Scouting America for Little Boys to Molest

There ya go!

/---/ The organization was warned not to allow openly gay scout leaders, but they wimped out. Now they are paying the price.
It was the Gays...
Not the married with 4 kids perverts.

1715177507821.gif

Boy Scout of America is a fine organization ... but they are Christians ... that doesn't bother me the least ... they're not government, so they just have to be better ...

If we let girls into Boy Scouts ... and boys into Girl Scouts ... there will be more unwanted pregnancies ... just human nature ... only Christians dare stop that ...

Next we'll have boys on the girl's volleyball team? ... or faggots into our anti-faggot club ... 87 separate bathrooms next to the fish ladders in all our public schools ...

Bacterial Lives Matter ...

Why change the name of an organization that has produced so many solid citizens since its inception? I am proud to say I was a Boy Scout and benefitted from it.

if there was any funny business at those camp outs i did not know about it.

boy scout camp was the best 2 weeks of every summer.

Looks like they are trying to rebrand themselves and make it more family friendly.
I don’t know what the impact will be on the scouting experience as the focus will change.

Boy Scout of America is a fine organization ... but they are Christians ... that doesn't bother me the least ... they're not government, so they just have to be better ...

If we let girls into Boy Scouts ... and boys into Girl Scouts ... there will be more unwanted pregnancies ... just human nature ... only Christians dare stop that ...

Next we'll have boys on the girl's volleyball team? ... or faggots into our anti-faggot club ... 87 separate bathrooms next to the fish ladders in all our public schools ...

pregnancy is "just human nature?" so is parental supervision. and several fathers were were with us on ever hike and camp out.

I won't deny there are lawsuits but many of them have no merit. I never observed any sexual abuse during my time in scouting.
Was that before or after they started accepting gay scout leaders?

The name change is to eliminate the term Boy from scouting.

Girls have been allowed into Boy Scouts for years. It's one of the reasons for the name change.

Forum List

Back