Big test for Anthony Edwards and the T-Wolves tonight. Rudy Gobert is out.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
It looks like it could be a Denver blowout tonight especially since Gobert is out on paternity leave. But this Anthony Edwards kid is amazing and he doesn't seem fazed by the playoffs at all. This will be his biggest test as yet. :popcorn:

Didn't know Gobert was out. They will definitely miss him, their length is one of their strengths.

That and A. Edwards, he looks like the real deal.

Looking forward to rest of the series.

Anthony Edwards?

IMG_5734.jpeg

Damn.
Wolves now at 6-0 in the playoffs so far.
Next two games at home and they have a chance at another sweep.

It looks like it could be a Denver blowout tonight especially since Gobert is out on paternity leave. But this Anthony Edwards kid is amazing and he doesn't seem fazed by the playoffs at all. This will be his biggest test as yet. :popcorn:

I love seeing the new NBA stars beating the old stars like Giannis and Joker and Lebron.

Assuming OKC and Minnesota meet next, that'll be a good one huh? I don't know a thing about OKC. I will find out tonight. Assuming they're going to kick Dallas' ass.

Didn't know Gobert was out. They will definitely miss him, their length is one of their strengths.

That and A. Edwards, he looks like the real deal.

Looking forward to rest of the series.

I think it is utter bullshit Gobert took the night off. That baby better have been a risky pregnancy or something for him to miss a playoff game.

And good for Minnesota for proving they don't even need him. Great defense. I love defensive teams.

Without knowing anything about OKC, my bet is on Minnesota to win it all.

You know what? Looking back, Denver isn't all that. Jokic is a fatso. His side kick is mid. And the supporting cast is good but not great. I'm actually not too surprised Denver is being knocked off the top of the mountain. They remind me of the Giannis Bucks. Good, but great??? I don't think so.

But I am shocked the younger guys are winning. Usually they have to lose this year to win next year. I guess no one told the Timberwolves that rule.

Kind of blows me away as a Minnesotan.
We usually call them the Timberpuppies, but this year they seem to be onto something special.
Might have to jump on the bandwagon.

I remember the year the Piston's won with Chauncey Billups and Rip Hamilton. No one in Michigan saw that one coming. Except me and Detroiters. They (metro Detroit) were all expecting a Stanley Cup championship. I was the one at the sports bar asking them to turn ONE tv on the basketball playoffs. They wouldn't do it. Next thing you know the Red Wings are sent home early upset and the Piston's were on their way to the finals against Shaq and Kobe. Did ANYONE in Detroit think the Piston's were going to win? I mean besides me?

Shaq and Kobe were bickering and we got Rasheed Wallace. So besides Ben Wallace we got a Rasheed right before the trade deadline. From Portland I believe. He was the piece we needed.

I can't believe Gobert took the night off. Convince me that his teammates aren't pissed about that.

I love seeing the new NBA stars beating the old stars like Giannis and Joker and Lebron.

Assuming OKC and Minnesota meet next, that'll be a good one huh? I don't know a thing about OKC. I will find out tonight. Assuming they're going to kick Dallas' ass.

Jokic and Gianis are both barely 29.

Jokic and Gianis are both barely 29.

Yea, old men now. Especially after winning a championship. Lost the eye of the tiger.

Only about 106 NBA players have 2 or more rings. It's not easy.

It's not them it's their stale old teams. You need to be constantly evolving/improving. Now that Denver is fucked, I can say what I want to say.

Michael Porter Jr. Grow up. Get rid of the Jr and get better next year. I expected you to get better this year after winning a championship. Instead I see players on other teams have gotten better.

Really, all the Nuggets need to step it up. WTF happened? Suddenly everyone has their number. Hell the Lakers almost beat them.

Yea, old men now. Especially after winning a championship. Lost the eye of the tiger.

Only about 106 NBA players have 2 or more rings. It's not easy.

It's not them it's their stale old teams. You need to be constantly evolving/improving. Now that Denver is fucked, I can say what I want to say.

Michael Porter Jr. Grow up. Get rid of the Jr and get better next year. I expected you to get better this year after winning a championship. Instead I see players on other teams have gotten better.

Really, all the Nuggets need to step it up. WTF happened? Suddenly everyone has their number. Hell the Lakers almost beat them.
I honestly dont know why I respond to your posts.

I honestly dont know why I respond to your posts.
Oh come on it's sports. What the fuck do I/You know? LOL. I love it! I hope you are enjoying as much as I am. I actually like Denver but fuck em. They already got a ring. Give someone else a chance.

Literally, Ant man is becoming a star before our eyes. And that little white dude who plays both d and o. Nice. Never seen him before. This is when NBA stars shine. You know who wishes he was in the playoffs right now?
1715092338114.png

Ja Morant. I thought he was ant man.

1715092295159.png

Says he's the best BIG MAN shooter in the NBA. Maybe he is.

Kind of blows me away as a Minnesotan.
We usually call them the Timberpuppies, but this year they seem to be onto something special.
Might have to jump on the bandwagon.
There has never been a Minnesota team this good in their entire history, even the Kevin Garnett years are not as good as this team. They are not only exceedingly tall, but they are fast, play tenacious defense, and currently have the best player in the NBA on the team.

You know what? Looking back, Denver isn't all that. Jokic is a fatso. His side kick is mid. And the supporting cast is good but not great. I'm actually not too surprised Denver is being knocked off the top of the mountain. They remind me of the Giannis Bucks. Good, but great??? I don't think so.

But I am shocked the younger guys are winning. Usually they have to lose this year to win next year. I guess no one told the Timberwolves that rule.
Denver has always had a weak supporting cast for Murray and Jokich. The rest of that team are being exposed by Minnesota.

Denver has always had a weak supporting cast for Murray and Jokich. The rest of that team are being exposed by Minnesota.
And I like their supporting cast. Seems like a good group but so did the Bucks last year.

I wonder what has motivated these young American men on Minnesota and OKC? Could it be Giannis Wemby and Jokic?

1715101475372.png

Forum List

Back