Ashley Babbitt dies while looking in "the Peoples House". Maybe we should start shooting illegals who want come into our country?

Intriguing that the compelling evidence that the shooting was 100% Fake has been buried or just simply ignored .
She was a high ranking Intel Officer -- as were her family -

Proof the January 6 Trials are Fake - mileswmathis.com
Are you as confident now after scanning the paper?

Trouble is , the paper is more than two paras long and it concludes that things might not be exactly as your entrained brains have been led to believe .
Therefore , by Definition, it must be all Conspiracy . Doubtless inspired by Trump , Russia or madness .
The Marxists/Demofascists called President Trump voters enemy of the state. That would mean people like you are the enemy of the People of the United States.

There was not one chance of that happening. You are an idiot if you thought the country was in danger. You witnessed the theft of the election finalized.
Your man lost, Skippy. And then egged his followers to throw a garden party at the Capitol to try and overturn his loss.
Move on. :auiqs.jpg:

EXCERPTS:
Judicial Watch has filed a $30 million wrongful death lawsuit for the Jan. 6, 2021, killing of Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt by U.S. Capitol Police Lt. Michael Byrd.
The suit, filed in federal court in San Diego, accuses Mr. Byrd of multiple counts of negligence that resulted in Ms. Babbitt’s death by a gunshot wound to her left anterior shoulder.

Judicial Watch filed the action against the federal government on behalf of Ms. Babbitt’s husband, Aaron Babbitt, and her personal estate.
The suit alleges that Mr. Byrd, now a USCP captain, was negligent in the use of his firearm and in his faulty assessment that Ms. Babbitt posed an imminent threat to his life.

“Ashli was unarmed. Her hands were up in the air, empty, and in plain view of Lt. Byrd and other officers in the lobby,” the lawsuit states. “Ashli posed no threat to the safety of anyone.”
Hands in the air, huh? That would have been a tough task given the fact that she was climbing the door and trying to get into the open window when she was shot in the neck.
All she had to do was stand down as instructed several times and she'd be alive today....to most likely join her compatriots in doing prison time. :)

The Marxists/Demofascists called President Trump voters enemy of the state. That would mean people like you are the enemy of the People of the United States.As if labels are of the slightest interest to me .

But of course you had to deflect .
The paper was far too long , complex and full of facts .

Why disturb a placid pool of ignorance if it will not make a million in seconds?

Lieutenant Colonel Ashley Babbit with 16 years service in Air Force.

Love this bit
"as a result of a FOIA filing by Judicial Watch, government documents have been released proving the DC coroner requested and was granted cremation of Babbitt's body two days after the event, on Jan. 8.Note that date, since it is 1/8, aces and eights, Chai. That should have been illegal, since the death was still under investigation, or should have been. It would be considered destruction of evidence. You never destroy a body in a potential murder case, for obvious reasons. In the emails the coroner's office admits Babbitt's case is “homicide”, which requires preservation of the body.
Findagrave confirms thebody was cremated and buried at sea, though of course there is no way to confirm that. Findagrave has scrubbed all information on her, listing no relatives or locations"

Nothing to see . Move on . ROFL.

Whenever I feel down and blue, I think about Traitor Ashli freezing eternally in the frigid ninth circle of Hell, and it cheers me up.

It also cheers me up to know that so many other Trump cultists will be joining her.

Yeah, maybe I shouldn't take such joy in such things, but what can I say, I'm an imperfect person.

luiza
Whenever I feel down and blue, I think about Traitor Ashli freezing eternally in the frigid ninth circle of Hell, and it cheers me up.

It also cheers me up to know that so many other Trump cultists will be joining her.

Yeah, maybe I shouldn't take such joy in such things, but what can I say, I'm an imperfect person.
You appear to be a bloodlusting little traitor Piglet. Congratulations on your dishonesty and lack of moral fortitude. I'm sure it will serve you well

She did not die Dozy .
It was just part of the FBI inspired False Flag especially for people like you

Hey , got any more tall stories about the Ukraine conflict?
Has the Ghost of Kyiv been seen again ?
Such great times when you made up stories about the Ukeys winning and marching forward twent yards in a day and only losing 2000 fighters . What a card !!.

I keep hearing from the progressive slaves on this board that Ashley Babbitt deserved to be shot, while being in the Capitol. Using their same logic, then it should be open season on illegals who want to criminally break out laws by crossing the southern border.

What say you?

I say: :Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2:

Forum List

Back