Antisemitism

I am not desperate! I checked out "Dagan Plan". You sure have been drinking the HAMAS Kool-Aid! Those who died at the music festival were not "Caught in the cross fire" as they were the target.
Yep and some of the young women & girls there were raped by up to 5 terrorists prior to having their heads smashed by a rifle butt or being executed by knife or handgun / Rifle

Because they've been Nazis in hiding this entire time and think it's OK to be out in the open about it now. :oops:

This certainly isn't the America I grew up in.
Any idea who was the most responsible for bringing them out into the open?

People wrongly equate being Jewish with being Zionist. Most Jews, at least in the US, are probably against the harsh treatment by Israel of the Palestinian people that they've suffered for decades. Doesn't excuse terrorism by Hamas but I think there is desperation in places like Gaza and they feel abandoned by everyone.

truee now

I am not desperate! I checked out "Dagan Plan". You sure have been drinking the HAMAS Kool-Aid! Those who died at the music festival were not "Caught in the cross fire" as they were the target.
Luiza is quite mentally ill and dumpster dives for food.

Some of the Illegals entering the US are ( Lebanese , Jordanian , Iranian , Egyptian , Pakistani , Afghani , Omani , Tunisian , Libyan , Somali , Sudanese , Moroccan , ...lookin for Soft targets with lotsa Jooooos
Sadly

Forum List

Back